• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

@Lamun

- Nobody in Super is beyond Galaxy, just because its implied they can destroy a large portion of space-time, it won't be High 3-A unless its like half of a universe or timeline. It could be used for scaling possibly though.

- Outlier. At best you can argue the Dark Crystal has universal reality warping qualities, but that Wiseman himself doesn't have such.

@Dodo Its more of the fact that we don't see the corridor being affected when Chaos warps space-time in the Stars arc, and we don't have confirmation everything in existence was warped. Chaos does have the range though.

I think there's enough information to say the corriodr was being affected. When pluto is talking to Neo Queen Serenity, we visibly see the rose petals flying around. The rose petals were shown to symbolize storms in the corridor during the second arc.

Thats just an aesthetic. We mainly see an image of the two galaxies when she reveals history will be altered.

The far reaches of space-time just doesn't include enough beyond the universe, however it is possible to argue that since Sailor Moon has several different dimensions within their cosmos. All of them at the least galactic in size, you could possibly claim that Sailor Pluto referred to all of the dimensions within the Cosmos.

But like I said, there isn't enough proof for it. In my opinion, though.

It's too big of a coincidence for it to just be aesthetic don't you think? I think it was done purposely. Pluto is coming from the spacetime door and is talking about a huge maelstrom, it would make sense for Takeuchi to draw the rose petals to call back to the second arc's storms in the corridor. But I guess that might be too much of a stretch to put people on board.

In fact, Destroyed Space time in a galactic space is 3-C+ with Space Time manip

@Everyone my blog don't talk about 2-C chaos

@Lamun

If Base Chaos gets upgraded to 2-C, that will scale to a lot of characters. We don't have good confirmation its the SM multiverse either.

@Dodo

Most of your blog is legit except for the 2-C Chaos warping space-time, I'm just saying its really sketchy. The restoring of the cosmos is only possibly 2-C at best too.

However the Galaxy+ and space-time manip is solid and should be added.

I think I can start to push for some Low 2-C upgrades for several of the characters. Specifically Queen Nehellenia, the Sailor Quartet and the Eternal Sol Senshi.

Let's begin with Nehellenia:

Queen Nehellnia is 3-A due to it being unknown if she can effect spacetime.

In the third arc, Sailor Saturn was shown to be able to destroy an entire space-time albeit that it was galactic in size. In the second arc, Sailor Moon lit up the entire space-time contiuum and other dimensions. Death Phantom was also warping space-time and creating time storms in the corridor of the spacetime door, a plane of existence that is virtually infinite.

Queen Nehellenia is stronger than all the super senshi combined including Super Sailor Saturn and Super Sailor Moon and waaaaay more powerful than Death Phantom.

By scaling to them, she should be able to effect and control entire spacetime of the dark world not just the physical 3-D space of it.

For the quartet is more straight up. They are listed as 3-B on this wiki which makes no sense as they were able to kill Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon with their combined attack. Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon, strongest of the Sailor Animamates, is Low 2-C from being able to harm and threaten the lives of Eternal Sailor Moon and Princess Kakyuu.

For being able to kill her they should be Low 2-C

As for the Sol Senshi (Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn)

They should be Low 2-C for their Eternal forms. They are listed as High 3-A currently.

My reasoning for them being upgraded comes from being able to counter and trade hits with the Sailor Animamates whom were all a threat to Eternal Sailor Moon with varying degrees (whom are all listed). Also, they should be stronger than the Quartet who's combined efforts killed one Animamate.

Also they helped power up Eternal Sailor Moon's henshin in order for her to destroy Queen Nehellenia.

I agree with what you say, I trust you to solve the problem, right now I'm taking care of the profiles of Sailor moon (anime)

@Lamun

Nehellenia is a difficult topic, but if you can reason she should scale to the space-time feats. (Wiseman creating a storm in the corridor would be an outlier. Also, it was not entirely on his own.)

I agree with the Sailor Quartet getting scaling. We probably missed them in the upgrades.

The thing is, the anime doesn't really use any sort of scaling growth. So it could likely apply, since the baddy of the arc is alrady a multi-galactic threat just by existing.

Usagi also has a possible Timeline creation feat in the beginning of Sailor Stars.

I disagree. Chaos was threatening the galaxy by existence, and his plan was first to collect all the star seeds in order to gain ultimate power. Thereby allowing him to be free to attack the rest of the universe. Sailor Galaxia already hinted at this by saying she intended to destroy all of space. I think they even refer to Galaxia as a threat to the universe, who is at the timer an extension of Chaos's plans.

We can't disregard those universal feats, just because Sailor Stars takes a different tone. That is because the galaxy has always been intended as the center of anything that might threaten the universe. This is due to the existence of Sailor Moon and the Silver Crystal.

Not only that.

Galaxia and Chaos was casual af the entire arc, barely even exerting herself and himself/herself the entire time. Those multi solar system blasts were no different than area of effect. The worst injury she even got was a cut, and that was after all three of the Sailor Starlights went all out against her.

I have, but unfortunately I can't offer much do to a lack of feats.

We should probably turn focus toward the anime of Sailor Moon, since that one has a large amount of potential right now in terms of their feats. Nobody has ever really went through and gave the SM anime a good scan.

I had hoped to finish rewatching the anime and the respect thread I have planned for over on Narutoforums first before profiles were made. But you did a lot of work, so I don't mind.

However I really need to stress that we don't need to have a lot of editing revisions to be made because the profiles were made before a sufficient amount of evidence was brought up. So I kind've want to finish the respect thread so we can discuss it, create a powerscale, and finalize the legitimacy of feats.

Sailor Satur

Hotaru Tomoe

Sailor Saturn

Super Sailor Saturn
Summary
Hotaru Tomoe is a girl who is the epitome of Sailor Saturn, the messenger of death and destruction, she had an accident in her youth and lost her mother, her father had to make a pact with the daemon for her Hotaru girl remains alive, since days, she is possessed by an extraterrestrial entity

Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C | Low 2-C | Unknow

Name:
Hotaru Tomoe (reincarnation/host), Sailor Saturn, Messiah of Silence, Mistress 9 (presumed by the Outer Senshi),Sailor Satan (in frensh translation) Princess Saturn, Soldier of Death and Rebirth, Soldier of Silence, Soldier of Ruin, Goddess/Deity of Destruction

Origin: Sailor Moo Gender: Female

Age: 12 (Infinity arc), Newborn age (End of the Infinity arc), 6 months chronologically with the appearance of a 5-year old (beginning of Act 44), 9-10 biologically (season 5) Unknown (Crystal Tokyo)

Classification: Evolved Human, Infinity Academy Student, Sailor Senshi

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics], Healing (she can treat injuries such as scratches or small sores), Astral Projection (Can exist and live in an astral form and interact with the world of living beings that can attack the physical thing), Status Effect Inducement (The presence of the Saturn'spirit paralyzes the enemy)Resistance to Possession (Despite the fact that Mistress 9 possesses her whole body as it also changes her appearance, she managed to resist possession through her soul that restricted Mistress 9 and could also regain control for a few seconds) | Transformation, Statistics Amplification (its transformation increases all the faculties of a Senshi) Weapon Mastery, Regenerationn (Low Godly ; she regenerate her body erased by Saturn Spirit) Intangibility (in this form, she is intangible because she is a "spirit" but she can regained her Material body when she wants it), Negative Aura, Teleportation, Flight, Forcefield Creation, Death Manipulation(can removed life to all life in a system solar easily), Space Time manipulation (Can Erase A universe and its space time) Existence Erasure (when it woke up, it erased Mistress 9 without a body, just the presence of the spirit of Saturn) Can Hurt Non-Corporeal Beings, Void Manipulation (it has reduced to nothing a dimension larger than the universe as it no longer exists at all), Resistance to Existence Erasure (Is able to Survive inside pharaoh 90 who by his presence brings "silence", it is also implying that Sailor moon could not survive inside) and Mind Manipulation (She has another consciousness which destroys the Body and soul of the individual who possesses his Body) Power Absorption

Attack Potency: Universe level + (she was able to easily destroy Pharaoh 90 who can swallow a whole galaxyits size is comparable to that of a galaxyandthe size of aentireUniverse, it has erased it and its Dimension Which is described as "Other dimensional Universe") | Universe level+ (is able to annihilate nehelenia which is superior to all Super Senshi she has also replicate the Big bang and held back Sailor Galaxia) | Unknow in her True Form

Speed: Massively FTL+ (superior to everyone in season 3 and 4 she is able to blitz nehellenia who has gone through space) | Massively FTL+ (She is superior to the Sailor Animate who have been able to travel galactic distance and conquer all habitable plabnet of the galaxy)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Galactic to Universal+ | Universal+ class | Unknow

Durability:
Universe level+ (She survives inside Pharaoh 90 and able to resist the collapse of the Tau dimension) | Universe level+ | Unknow

Stamina:
Exact level unknow (Saturn was shown to be able to perform some very powerful attacks and not look tired)

Range: Universal+ | Cross Dimensional with Teleportation
Sailor Galaxia

Sailor galaxia vector

Chaos (Sailor Moon)
Summary
Sailor Galaxia is a Sailor Senshi who once saved the galaxy from complete Chaos, she defeated and sealed chaos but her power alone did not succeed to the seal forever and Chaos coramped it little by little for u 'in the end, her goal Conquer all the galaxy by harvesting all the star seed

Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C | Low 2-C

Name:
Sailor Galaxia

Origin: Sailor Moo

Age: Unknown (we do not know her true age but she must be very old)

Classification: Sailor Senshi, the Lord of the Milky Way

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transformation, Shapeshifting, Can survive in Outer Space, Aura (His presence causes a storm, lightning and clouds that can cover an entire planet) Death Manipulation (she can take away all life on a planet), Resistance to Magic, Existence Erasure (she is not affected by the most powerful attack of Eternal Sailor Moon, is not afraid of Saturn's Silent Glave and is not affect by the destruction of her Galactica bracelet) Immunise to Soul Manipulation (the attack of the galaxia bracelet had no effect on her, the attacks her supposedly removed the Star seed, the essence of a person, her soul, she does not affect because she does not have Star seed, she has no soul), Flight, Electricity Manipulation, Teleportation (she can teleport or teleport other people a few miles away.) Matter Manipulation, Energy Projection Soul Manipulation (Its energy can remove all the Star seed of the inhabitants of the earth) Existence Erasure (with the Galactica bracelet, It can put them on enemy and the Removed or destroy them, this causes the complete disappearance of the individual), Negation (it can prevent a person from regenerating his body by keeping his soul in crystal form indefinitely), Energy Manipulation (it can "steal the energy of a planet or a star"; she can create Object / thing with her own energy like a whip or a dragon), Attack Reflection (it can redirect attacks and send them back), Weapon Mastery, Status Effect Inducement (She can paralyze her opponent with her lightning), Forcefield Creation (it can create invisible barriers wherever it wants, to protect itself or to save the enemy), | Possession (Chaos can possesses the Body of a person to take control of it), Can Arm abstract being like "The light of hope", Chaos Manipulation, Sealing (she owns the sword of Galaxia that allows you to seal)

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (She defeated Chaos and sealed it) | Universe level+ (Astronomically more powerful than all the Senshi of the Universe, she canceled the most powerful attack of Sailor Moon with one hand without taking the fight seriously) | Universe level+ (Chaos has completely merged with Galaxia, she is probably supperieur to any other form)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (She fought against the Starlight crossing the galaxy in a few seconds, she also went outside of it and returned to the earth almost instantaneously) | Massively FTL+ (Supperior to any other form)

Lifting Strength: Unknow (Stronger than Eternal Sailor Moon)

Striking Strength: Universe level+ | Universe level+

Durability:
Universe level+ | Universe level+ (She has tank all the attacks of the Starlights and Eternal Sailor Moon)

Stamina: Unknow. Likely Very High (Galaxia was able to perform very powerful attacks)

Range: Galactic | Intergalactic | Galactic

Queen Nehellenia

Queen neherenia vector by isack503-da8v0z1
Summary
Queen Nehelenia is the main villain of season 4 of the anime Sailor Moon, she is described as the hidden face of the moon / darkness that takes the entire moon, she was locked by Queen Serenity, her goal is to take the control of the earth and the Golden Crystal

Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-A | Low 2-C

Name:
Queen Nehellenia

Origin: Sailor Moo

Classification: Queen of Darkness/of the Moon

Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (type 1), Flight, Aura, Mind Manipulation (She creates mirrors to hypnotize with the reflection of these), Energy Projection, Magic, Illusion Creation (she creates illusions that can attack her opponents physically and mentally), Resistance to Light Manipulation | Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (can create a mirror dimension and manipulate them at will), Adaptation (she gradually managed to adapt to the sun's rays that erased her), Telekinesis (can control the body of his enemy and send them waltz), Transmutation (Can turn people into animals or give them human form, Consciousness and powers, she can also remove the person's Mirror Dream turning them into a monster under are Control), Mind Manipulation (She Can Remove Mirror Dream That Represents A Person's Consciousness) Dream Manipulation (she can attack her enemies by falling asleep and attacking them in their dreams, that is to say, if they break their dreams, if their dream is broken), Sleep Manipulation (She can put the enemy into an eternal sleep) Darkness Manipulation (it can envelop a planet of absolute darkness), Healing (She can take care of serious injury), Matter Manipulation (She can create very resistant spider web to immobilize her enemy), Power Absorption (She can absorb the energy of her enemies by touching them with her Spider Webs), Electricity Manipulation, Summoning (she can summon several Zirconia that have the same ability but less power) | Attack Reflection(she can return the elemental attack with her hands) Reality Warping (She can attack through her mirrors from another dimension, she managed to send on the senshi pieces of glass of significant size while their basic size was very small, it can teleport itself in all reflective surfaces, even mirror from another dimension), Teleportation (across the dimensions), Sealing (she can seal people in her mirror and put them in a state where the victim loses consciousness instantly), Curse Manipulation (Its curse causes Control of an entire planet, it also causes an eclipse that cancels the transformations), Possession (it can send microscopic piece of glass into an enemy's eye and then possess and control it), Duplication (she can duplicate herself in other nehellenia who have the same power she)

Attack Potency: Universe Level (She has managed to face all the Senshi, to defeat Super Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon, she also resist the Golden Crystal ) | Universe Level+ (after being resurrected by Galaxia, she became Strong enough to defeat Eternal Sailor Moon easily and All Senshi at the same time including Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, She was also facing Saturn and vanquished it by surprise
I let you the most important profile of SM anime it, you can modify at your leisure what is wrong, to make them, I am inspired:

• 4 imperator page about feat and ability
  • The talk with DarkLK who gave me the proof for Universe + Pharaoh 90 and Wiseman
  • the episodes about the feat that I watch.

Back