• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

We already have a profile for the Original Serenity. But everything else for Sailor Cosmos seems fine in terms of forms.

Should be plain Universe+ for Chibi Chibi. Eternal Sailor Moon is Low 2-C for destrpying Nehellenia's universe.

Lambda Usagi and Sailor Cosmos could get Multi-Universe level for restoring everything in the cosmos. Which includes the space-time corridor and Galaxy Cauldron. I just need my blog about it to get evaluated. Also, she ignored that paradox that would destroy everything.

Universal+ and Multi-Universal range is fine.

I think Antvasima only approved the forms regarding Sailor Cosmos. Which would mean just Chibi-Chibi and Sailor Cosmos.

not yet, it will be necessary to wait tomorrow, I would have all the time to finish the modifications of the attacks / Stats / Costume picture ect...

I guess thats okay. Just let me know when everything is ready, I can handle the stats however.

She can get as close to Eternal Sailor Moon as she desires and even touch her when they both have their Crystals on them. She already is ignoring the paradox of dissappearing as Chibi-Chibi, and was also able to have heavy contact with Sailor Moon. The fact they can get into such close contact with eachother and avoid causing an existence destroying explosion is a huge feat.

Also, Sailor Moon and Serenity weren't allowed to have contact with eachother for this reason, and even seeing one another was pushing it. Again, Sailor Cosmos can get as close as she wants and stay for aslong as she wants. Somewhat due to space-time transcendance, but ignoring the paradox takes alot either way.

And even if that feat is ignored, restoring everything in the cosmos is a 2-C feat in itself cause of the space-time corridor and galaxy cauldron.

You would need to bring this up with Antvasima. As I am unsure about whether Cosmos or Chaos gain those.

Which characters would scale to Low 2-C other than the Starlights? I know that some of the Senshi could get High 3-A too.

@Dodo

Durability: High Universe level - Should be changed to Universe level+

Also, Lightning Manipulation would be better. The lightning senshi generate is magical in origin.

Speed should be MFTL+ for Chibi-Chibi and Likely MFTL+ for Sailor Cosmos. But with an unknown stats as well since Guardian Cosmos is unknown for sure.

For speed, I would prefer to put Unknown, because it is possible that it is much faster, more Sailor Cosmos is not even comparable to Sailor Moon in terms of Stats, Unknown seems better

Alright. But MFTL+ for Chibi Chibi should still be added.

Have you added the other changes?

You haven't changed her ability to Lightning manipulation, and she still has High Universal durability?

The Galactica Senshi are all Low 2-C.

Okay, all you need to do is replace whatever she has with Lightning manipulation and then her profile should be ready to be made.

Hold on, there isn't enough agreement on Sailor Cosmos having Multi-Universal. This needs to be confirmed in a separate thread.

Back