• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

I can't say for sure. Its at least Multi Solar-System in size from what we saw. But I guess it depends on if they ever referred to it as a world with the same kanji that can also mean universe.

Tomorrow I re read the volume in my language because this kingdom possesses a Sun and refers to elysium as in greek mythology, and IN saint seiya, it is considered as a Universe, but I do not know if this is valid in SM

We do know its another plane of existence, and has outer space with its own star. But unless they referred to it with a kanji that could be taken as universe, probably won't get accepted via lack of evidence.

However this could upgrade Nehellenia to Multi-Universal range.

The explosion of two Silver Crystals colliding would've destroyed that place too..... You know.

I noticed that Sailor Chaos's "can destroy things past nothingness" was removed from her profile. Does anyone know why? That seems strange. IT was ltierally a major plot point of Sailor Cosmos wanting to end Chaos for good.

Idk either. Probably an accidental edit.

Speaking of which, anybody want to discuss Nehellenia a bit? She had some interesting feats involving dimensions and the like.

She was controlling several dimensions at once right? The Dark World, Elysian, then the Darkness of the New Moon.

I don't think that has been brought up about her.

We never saw the Darkness of the New Moon, but we could maybe scale it to Elysian's size rather than the Dark World. Since its inside on the Moon.

Thats some Multi-Universal range for Nehellenia though.

Why don't we consider Sailor Moon destroying her universe as Universe+? It has its own space-time continuum.

Concerning the Timeline, it is obvious that the time line of NQS is the same as Sailor Moon's even if there can be contradiction

But there's like.. a ton of contradiction.

Sailor Pluto isn't even the same Sailor Pluto. Thats like, impossible for the same timeline?

Yet Chaos Disturb to the Far reaches of Space time affected the NQS timeline and again, there is something else

IkaniL said:
Proof of alternate timelines
- The senshi not having eternal forms in the future.

- Serenity not being aware of the Black Moon attacking them.

- Sailor Pluto having a differing story between both versions of herself.

- The Silver Crystal being the Silver Moon Crystal in the main timeline of the story, while it remains the Silver Crystal in the other timeline instead.
^

But that's conjecture. There's nothing specifically stated as different timelines.

In the second arc, they spcifically mention traveling to the future and not to different timelines. I dont' think it's good practice to apply a concept to the series that wasn't explored before.

You can sum it up as the same sitatuon as Future Trunks timeline.

Despite being in-verse referred to as the future, its clear it became an alternate timeline.

Okay what about Death Phantom's black crystal attack.

The dark crystal hit the future earth and sent shockwaves to the past.

If there are alternate timelines then that attack affected two timelines.

And then the idea of the Silver Crystal not working becaue it's in the wrong time. That would change to the silver crystal not working because it's in the wrong timeline and then taht would mean Neo Queen Serenity gives Sailor Moon the power to cutarcoss multiple timelines to send power.

Also the collision of the two silver crystals, that would mean the destruction of at least two timelines.

Its hard to explain that, as that is a contradiction of multiple timelines.

But it also could be because of Chaos' reality warping and the fact all of their crystals were tossed into the cauldron later on.

Like I said though, I'm making a thread for my point and so others can evaluate my opinion.

DodoNova2 said:
there is something else: the senshi (and the cat) are directly affected by the events of the present and Pluto...
it is also the question of the past

Normally there should be several Timeline but Naoko takeuchi has completely ignored this and decided to put only one, this is only theory about several timeline and incoherences

Yes, everyone's crystal that was held hostage by galaxia showed side effects in the future. I should have mentioned this in the last thread before it closed.

That is however, one contradiction.

There is more contradiction for there being one than there is for their being multiple.

I mean, with the idea of acausality, it would just mean that time doesn't correspond with the flow of cause and effect. But that just went out the window.

If anything, I want to fix Chaos's profile. I want to bring back Sailor Chaos's destruction past nothing ability. As well petition for the high godly regen.

I don't know if Antvasima is willing to let anymore CR threads for Sailor Moon be made. He seems tired with the constant issue of it.

About Chaos's beyond nothingness destruction.

I have an intrepretation for when Cosmos mentions Sailor Chaos destroyed everything beyond repair.

Basically, it could simply mean Sailor Chaos destroyed the cosmos, rather than simply warping it like her base form had. This would fit in line with being irrepairable damage, since restoring a damaged cosmos isn't the same as creating a new cosmos. Plus, Sailor Cosmos mentioned starting over again with the Lambda power anyway, which implies the cosmos had been destroyed.

Back