• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

Don't forget she also restored the Galaxy Cauldron.

That place can maintain the physical universe, and create several Universal+ crystals.

We now finally have Multi-Universe level Sailor Moon. And not only that, but Immeasurable speed for her too.

@Dodo

Messages aren't working me for atm. Its my PC apparently causing me the random edit/message problems at least, so i can try and get it fixed soon.

The Cosmology of Sailor Moon is more and more str
Sailor Moon Black Moon Code 005
ange, it seems that there is space time between the Space Time corridor

nd also, the fact that the Sailor Crystal can not disappear, only a person 2-C will be able to erase the SC so an ability has added on their profile with their immortality, plus, I think that we can probably still improve their profiles, such as adding the equipment, ordered the attack in the same way as Sailor Moon and more, do not hesitate to write your question

EDIT: Can you leave a Comment

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1119465

Sailor Moon Stars Bodies that can never be erased

Not to mention, Demand confirms there are multiiple dimensions with planets in them. Confirm that with Tau Star System being it's own spacetime. So no more baseline 2-C? Sca

it's really interesting, it seems that there are several dimensions in the Cosmos however smaller in size than the universe, so it should be a little higher 2-C, If only Naoko takeuchi could do a "True" Databook on cosmology

let me improve this:

• Galaxy Cauldron
The cauldron galaxy is a place where all the potential and the rest of the things that make up the universe are created.

• Dimensions:
now, we know that the sailor moon world has several dimensions, that will probably be useful to us, besides, they have their own space time (like the Tau Star system)

• Space time corridor:
it's the only thing I'm still thinking about, why is Lambda power restoring this place? I have doubts, in each case, this place is between two space time and is infinitely bottomless

• The cosmos
The cosmos is the equivalent of All in sailor moon

I agree. Would be nice if we had expanded information on the cosmology of these places.

We don't neccessarily have proof of the dimensions all being universe sized. Though, maybe the kodansha version has more info regarding them.

IkaniL said:
I agree. Would be nice if we had expanded information on the cosmology of these places.
We don't neccessarily have proof of the dimensions all being universe sized. Though, maybe the kodansha version has more info regarding them.
Regarding the dimensions, they probably have the size of the Tau Dimension, probably a size galactic +++

Naked usagi was her becoming the new sailor cosmos as the cosmos crystal was forming from alll the sailor crystals coming together.

Also, we know that these galactic size dimensions have their own seperate spacetime as Sailor Pluto explained and pluto can seal them away via the spacetime door.

Does this mean that the corridor is 5-D space as it holds and conmects multiple space-times?

Space 5D seems to be exaggerated this place seems linked to the main space time and betwee other space time, I always have a question about that, who created it? probably the Galaxy Cauldron, Chronos or NQS?

I thought of another thing and I could argue for 2-C Base Chaos XP

Let me argue:

• Chaos warp space time until "far reache", which is already Universe + But, the Space time corridor is related to space time, for example Wiseman created a chaos in space time and Space time corridor, for example, destroying all space time means also destroying the Space time Corridor so 2 Universe.
There is a problem with this, it would have to prove that the size of the Space time corridor is infinite or universal size

I think its a stretch to assume all of space-time in existence rather than just the far reaches of space-time in a single universe. The reason why Sailor Moon restoring the cosmos is possibly 2-C is due to it mentioning "everything to the static cosmos". Which implies all places within the technical Sailor Moon "universe" is being restored. This is only 2-C though because the Space-time corridor is confirmed to be another universal space-time, and we have seen it being affected by Chaos before. Then consider the galaxy cauldron is supposedly this other plane of existence that is the source of everything.

The multiple dimensions suggests even more of them being 2-C since it all exists within the term of everything. But you're welcome to argue for Base Chaos being that strong, I just personally think there isn't enough evidence for all of space-time rather than just a single universe.

what I mean is that the space time of Cosmos is linked to the space time corridor so if for example have destroyed it, the space time corridor will be destroyed also so 2 Domain but it will be difficult to argue about the fact that the Space time corridor is another space time

I have a question about Sailor Saturn and Death Phantom.

1. Sailor Saturn destroyed the Tau Star-system which has it's own space-time. Even though it's galactic in size, it's still a 4-d structure.

Can that mean, low 2-C for everyone who is super. (Sailor Moon did light up an entire spacetime contiuum, and Mercury and Mars have on screen feats of destroying a mirror dimension). If not, then at least Low 2-C for Queen Nehllenia, she was stronger than Super Sailor Saturn who can destroy 4D structures.

2. The corridor of spacetime door is an infinite plane where no distance and no direction exists, but Death Phantom created a storm that encompassed everything. Should this be an outlier or a legit High 3-A feat? Or could we argue that the storm was just a sideffect with his temporing with time.

1- IDK, I ask an expert (DarkLK)

2- Death Phantom Feat is High 3-A/Low 2-C but probably outlier (but scale to chaos)

Back