• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Galaxia vs Overlord Laharl

This seems like a stomp unfortunately

I don't see a reliable way fir Laharl to beat her Type 8 immortality and Galaxia kinda just points at her and mindhaxes

Can't the Crystal be destroyed?

Also, Laharl resists Mind Manipulation of comparable demons and between Breaking the Fourth Wall, Toon Force and Time Manipulation (does Galaxia resists that? I swear, abilities and resistances should be listed separately!) can do some nifty effects. So I believed them pretty much even.

Then again, Galaxia has a significant advantage in Stamina.

Literally every Sailor Scout resists mindhax on the level of Queen Metalia who was able to mindhax the planet. Galaxia's still worked.

Galaxia has infinite speed so unless her Time Manipulation can affect beings like that it's useless.

Breaking the fourth wall is almost completely inapplicable in combat.

Toon Force I don't recall being that good really.

Speed is equalized

Metalia on her profile is 3-A at best, while Laharl can resist Mind Manipulation of other low-2C

Speed being equal doesn't allow someone who isn't affected by time to be affected by time.

AP isn't Hax related under most circumstances

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uuuuh, sorry for interupt but Nippon Ichi might get 2-A if the revision goes well.
Is Laharl 4D?

22256759 180997925799501 2699459813524117113 o

Schnee One said:
Speed being equal doesn't allow someone who isn't affected by time to be affected by time.
If they both cap at Massively FTL+ (for the purpose of this fight) and she doesn't have Resistance to Time Manip, how so?

Galaxy's is infinite, her being slower doesn't make her be affected something that normally means nothing to her

also on the mind hax stuff in the events of disgaea 4 after fighting the disgaea 4 cast, he starts to resist the mindhax of Fear the Great which was effecting multiple universes. So that won't help her.

This seems to come down to how exactly the speed is equalised here. To equalise the speed, is it assumed that Sailor Galaxia is downgraded to Massively FTL+? Or is Laharl upgraded to infinite speed? If Laharl is upgraded to infinite speed for the speed equalisation, then yeah, time manip wouldn't do anything.

It doesn't matter how it's Equalized to any degree

A person who isn't affected by time won't be effected by time, speed equal or not

My apologies, could you remind me how Sailor Galaxia isn't affected by time? I know she is capable of space-time manipulation, but her page (and as far as my memory serves, which could be faulty, nothing in the show), says nothing about her having resistance to time manipulation. Could you clarify what you mean?

By definition, every Infinite speed characters isn't affected by time in an extend, that what he would mean

anyway, if Overlord Laharl will become 2-A., she stomp so closing?

Again, my point is that if speed is equalised, and Sailor Galaxia is downgraded to her speed, then she could be affected by time.

They keep the Infinite speed effects even if the speed is Equal

If you don't understand, make a thread about Infinite speed & speed Equal if you want concrete answer

Why would she be affected by time because her speed gets downgraded?

She moved perfectly fine in a timeless void and time clearly doesnt affect her, it doesn't start affectingyou because your speed is slower.

Alright, I get your point. Yeah, I suppose this does look like a stomp then.

Should Laharl remain low 2-C, Dragonstitch still brings IMHO a good point. Given how Fear the Great affects uncountable worlds on uncountable universes, can we say Laharl resisted something that, based on range alone, is more powerful than Galaxia mindhax?

Dragonstitch said:
For context to what the cosmos is implied to be the multiverse of the verse by pram who is also the narrator of the game states that the human world/universe is nothing more then a speck of dust compared to the cosmos itself. and the netherworlds are the same. (covered in this thread each netherworld are there own world/universe.), and we know do to the events of the witch and the hundred knight (which is canon to the verse as the game lead character shows up and fights the cast of disgaea d2) that there are an infinite number of worlds , which the game treats as meaning either other universes/timelines.

Back