• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sadomasochist vs *********? Esdeath vs Gamagori!

Esdeath
"Executed? Me? Well let's see who shall be executed today!"

Ira Gamagori

Esdeath - 0 ( )

VS

Ira Gamagori - 0 ( )

Inconclusive- 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Both are set to 7-A, Gamagori has Shackle Regalia Mk. II.

Esdeath's Ice Storm is already in place and is the battlefield having frozen over the country the battle takes place in specifically the city the battle primarily takes place in, however further usage of it in the fight is restricted.

Esdeath has knowledge on Gamagori himself BUT NOT his Shackle Regalia Mk. II, she comes to the fight expecting Mk. I.

Gamagori is aware of everything on Esdeath through info from Houka but they did not get info on her Time Stop.

Speed is Equalized.

Win is through death.

Both are in-character.

''Dere! Now you guys can stop complaining theres no KLK matches that don't involve Ryuko or Ragyo!

Mk 2 doesnt have the fist attack, its basically just a stronger, more heavily armored version of the Mk 1 regalia

Esdeath is actually a higher degree of 7A then Gamagori, being she casually defeated a baseline.

Combine it with Time Stop and it seems like a simple win for her.

Gargoyle One said:
Esdeath is actually a higher degree of 7A then Gamagori, being she casually defeated a baseline.
Combine it with Time Stop and it seems like a simple win for her.

goddammit this sucks she gets stomped by Satsuki but stomps anyone of the E4.

Wait...she really doesn't use Mahapadma unless she basicaly in danger iirc.

@Gargoyle Gamagori is actually above baseline (Albeit slightly, he's a bit above 108 megatons)

I did not say it was a stomp

Gamagori's armor and Fire Manipulation can really screw over time stopping him.

Also, the reason Satsuki stomped was because you didn't Equalize speed and only gave them both knowledge on one round.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gargoyle Gamagori is actually above baseline (Albeit slightly, he's a bit above 108 megatons)
Thanks for the correction, less of a stomp

Yeah, Mk-2 Gamagori is literally just armored with whips and nothing else. He loses the damage soak from mk 1 and doesnt have the fire manip or energy projection from mk 3

I will go Esdeath for Gar's reasons.

Which sucks, Ira Gamagori is my spirit animal and my favorite character in KLK.

Oh well...

Byakushiki Setsura said:
maybe use the Town level characters?
Oh and I forgot, Esdeath for Gar's reason
Wave I can see, Akame is way too high on the 7C scale to be fair.

AquaWaifu said:
Gargoyle One said:
Me thinks bloodlusted Satsuki vs Esdeath is better :)
You mutha you better not do that matchup before me Im thinking this over...
Alright man, it's up to you. Just remember to Equalize the Speed, and maybe some knowledge.

Bumping this.

And this reminds me, can someone request A2 vs Nui? I can't link and it's been a few days.

Fun fact.

If Nier Upgrades go through and this concludes, Esdeath will no longer have a negative record.

Don't count that because the match is terrible through the sheer amount of restrictions

Back