• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sad songs on every Verses.

I've never played FFXIV, so I don't even really know what the singing is about, but dear lord Dragonsong rips my heart out

I've only watched a little bit of Fist of the North Star and dropped it because the pacing in the story was really stinkin slow, but Dry Your Tears, ma

And, I've watched all of Cowboy Bebop...

Just... The Real Folk Blues.

Final Fantasy VII: Aerith's Theme; Off the Edge of Despair; The Great Warrior

Crisis Core - FFVII: The Price of Freedom

Final Fantasy VI: Forever Rachel

Final Fantasy X: A Fleeting Dream; The Illusion Broke

Chrono Trigger: At the Bottom of the Night; The Day the World Revived

Rurouni Kenshin: In Memories: A Boy Meets a Ma; Alone Agai; In Memories: KO TO WA RI; Departure; Starless; Aoshi's Theme; Light Shaded Dream; Troubled Memories;

Saint Seiya: Hyoga's Theme; Camus' Death

Hajime no Ippo: Struggle Against Fear; Beyond the Dream II; A Paper Plane on the Evening Sky (not sad per se, but it gets used on a pivotal sad moments for an extra effective gut punch)

A special mention in Maverick Hunter X goes to the theme that plays in this scene. It was never released but it's quite good.

Back