• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With the whole 6C base upgrade for Nasuverse, I guess matches like these can be done now, maybe (as opposed as Pokémon matches.....rip). Probably gonna end horribly, but here I go. Two waifus wielding grand looking Island busting swords.

Fate Saber is used. Tohka is in her normal Spirit form. Speed equalized. Battle takes place in Fuyuki City with both sides 10 meters apart.

Win via SBA. (Inb4 I do Shinou Vs Shidou or something similar next)

Harem Spirit:

Heroic Spirit:

incon:

Saber Unlimited Codes
Tohka yato

Ohhhh nvm, I keep forgetting that. Would it make a big enough difference, though, in terms of outcome?

is Saber BL 6C or mid 6C?

p.s. I need DAL supporters soon, too, since more Nasu experts may be coming soon.

I mean it gives her insane magic resistance which Tohka is entirely comprised of and combat applicable Low Mid, so I don't know.

Saber is 24 Gigatons to Tohka's 30 I believe, though Tohka's calc is really old so I dunno if it's still valid

You can have them double check, there's plenty of time.

also, i guess I'll exclude Avalon, then, since both sides will then be technically "incomplete". Tohka does use another sword in her later keys, I think.

Already did

So what can Saber do here? Tohka having Type 8 means beating her to death won't happen

I could add back Avalon, then, but it won't actually help offensively, unless I'm still missing something. I hope this is not misinterpreted as a death match, since I did state SBA.

I'd wait for more input instead of just brushing this off and closing without a second take.

I just dunno who I should contact.

I guess I vote Tohka? She has higher AP, astral dress to nullify physical damage and lower it to a degree and Saber has to KO her to win while Tohka can just physically defeat her

Back