• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohka Yatogami vs. Tenshi Hinanawi

Yes, I didn't check Tenshi's profile before comenting that, I thoght she was a strong Touhou girl, but then I checked her profile and now I think it is a stomp.

OP should change it to Tohka or something like that.

I think Tenshi? From what I looked at that revison, albiet, I didn't read through the entire thread as I busy... it seems to go Tenshi > The people with the low 2-C feat. Saikou can answer for us. Tohka is only baseline.

Nice to see this became an rp.

Anyway reactive evolution helps Tenshi slightly here. But this is a surprisingly one on one fight for such hi tiers.

Anyway i gonna give a reason what Tenshi does since Saikou-chan being useless here

Well, she's usually use her danmaku spam just like typical 2hu shennanigans, and mixing with her melee combat

If you guys want add more about what she do, this is what i know from the Hisoutenshoku and AoCF

Tohka can use her forcefields to protect herself from danmaku, and she has Halvanhelev to attack while ranged, or just use her martial arts skills to fight hand to hand.

Is her soul manip applicable on close combat?

I mean, she can't defend herself too much with the danmaku spam, and Halvanhelev are easy to dodge (its the Getsuga Tenshou with 4KM range right) while Tenshi danmaku are everywhere, and her martial arts are not quite great against Tenshi (need more feats about Tenshi skill tbh so i gonna leave it to the other)

Hmmm, i kind of forgetting that so no comment on it for now

Yeah not that much, but when she's forced to an close combat she will use her sword to attack Tohka

EDIT: Btw how far Complete Spirit Full Form Tohka AP is?

So CSFF Tohka AP comes from injuring Mio, however i'm still don't know which of them have AP advantage right now (Tenshi might be the one from the scaling but let's find out)

And she has Ratelbish which increasing her power to overwhelming her opponent, which one of her best way to overwhelm Tenshi, but that just make the Red Mist from Hisou countering it due of it nature as overwhelm power

So? Imma give this:

• Tohka has a forcefield to protect herself from the danmaku, Halvanhalev the Getsuga Tenshou of harem MC, and stats amp with her Ratelbish
Downside? Halvanhalev despite with great power and great range, its kind of easy to dodge since its an linear blast, and the fact she can't spam it cause it worse (does Halvanhalev cost so much mana?), and her skill-wise are decent but not great either, and she can't protect herself from the danmaku spam for too long

• Tenshi has the basic 2hu danmaku spam, an earth manipulation to help her more, sword of hisou which can damage the soul and countering the nature of opponent fight
Downside? Well let's see....sometime she can be overconfident and goes *********, her skill-wise? Same as Tohka since her sword style are un-practical and kind of wild, then again the Red Mist from her sword covering it

Well overall? My vote goes to Tenshi for now, danmaku spam, good versitality, the reactive evolution kind of help her here, and the soul damage from Hisou can be fatal for dear Tohka

And if Tohka manage to force her to close combat as i said above, despite how not great Tenshi sword style is, the red mist (the cause of reactive evolution) help her a lot and the big slash from it and Tohka soul will badly damaged

Might be miss more but yeah, this is my vote for Tenshi

Back