• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber (Rama) vs Zeron

Welp,an interesting opponent for Rama is here!! Lets what happen if they meet each other.Yorokobe Monarch,your recommended opponent is used by me now

-Speed equalized

-7-A Zeron is used

-Both In Character

-Place located in Himalayan mount

-Brahmastra is unrestricted

-Range is 10 meter and they start with CQC

-Win via death!!!

Ckvat2ZVAAAd1pl
Zeron Final Form

VS

To be clear, I didn't recomend this match, just Zeron as a 7-A

Please put links to character profiles in the OP though

Zeron's first move is her pillars of energy thing where she rises into the air and summons a bunch of energy beams around the target. Based on that A rank magic resist though, I'd say they all bounce off. Which is bad news for her seeing as she needs to summon all her Master Flesh (sources of immortality) to do so.

So what's Rama's first move?

Back