• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did. Type 4 Acausals affect reality with a different system of Causality. That's the reason they are resistant to fatehax/precog. Yhwach can't fatehax himself when he's killed by her due to this, he can't even use any of Almighty ability against her. His fatehax also won't work when Acausals involved.

ExSENNA said:
I already did. Type 4 Acausals affect reality with a different system of Causality. That's the reason they are resistant to fatehax/precog. Yhwach can't fatehax himself when he's killed by her due to this, he can't even use any of Almighty ability against her. His fatehax also won't work when Acausals involved.
Maybe on her it wont work but he has used it on himself to ressurect and he can still change fate.

ExSENNA said:
Why would her specific form of modified causality system prevent him from Fate haxing himself? Why do you keep giving the same generic answer? Why do you keep pretending that all forms of type 4 acausality are the same? Her specific form of acausality is about the past, not the future

Are you guys not reading what i say properly? EVEN FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES FATEHAX HAS TO AFFECT THE OPPONENT. And here it can't due to type 4 Acausality. There are type 4 Acausals fatehax can affect but Yhwach isn't one of them. Different system of cause and effect basically ruins everything Yhwach can do with Almighty, it's so easy to understand.

How does he affect her? None of his attacks will reach her and his fate hax is out. That's his entire arsenal failing right there. If either of the two can affect her, he oneshots immediately. There is no argument here that let's him affect her (have a wincon) and note end with him winning.

Here's the definition of Type 4 Acausality:

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Almighty is completely useless against this.

Here's whats going to happen

Either

We keep going with this, and it inevitably gets closed for going off the rail

Or

I close it now for already doing that, and being a stomp

Outside of Iapitus, Who's against this?

AnonymousBlank said:
How does he affect her? None of his attacks will reach her and his fate hax is out. That's his entire arsenal failing right there. If either of the two can affect her, he oneshots immediately. There is no argument here that let's him affect her (have a wincon) and note end with him winning.
I'm getting Weekly to change this to Yhwach with the abilities of his definitely not the Nazis group kek. We can wait for them to change it or we can move forward under that assumption

Schnee One said:
Here's whats going to happen
Either

We keep going with this, and it inevitably gets closed for going off the rail

Or

I close it now for already doing that, and being a stomp

Outside of Iapitus, Who's against this?
I'm gonna get Weekly to change it to him with his full Arsenal, so we can either move forward under that assumption or we can wait until it gets changed as well

I think I've explained why Almighty is completely useless against her.

I have no idea about her verse, but I guess she has 2-A hax? If so, that makes this a stomp as well. All of Yhwach's stuff is 3-D.

I think this is a stomp. Stermritter abilities won't do much for Yhwach.

Type 4 Acausality and 2-A hax = Yhwach gets stomped.

@Iapitus

Changing the details of a versus thread and starting over when already over 130 posts down is redundant, making a new thread is much easier (BTW Don't, it will go bad like almost all Bleach threads)

BERLIOZ
Mech.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back