• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? Musashi has her passive aura hax as well, and servants resist soul manip. She also has her passive invulnerability that can only be bypassed via a specific mindset, so I doubt his raw soul crush would work.

I don't have time to vote, but I will explain why this isn't a stomp. For his passives: she has her passive invulnerability which should counter these, but I think his use of The Almighty should let him get around it, maybe. I'm gonna be charitable here. For her passives: I'm gonna be charitable here as well, but I think he should be able to use his aura to protect himself, but I'm not sure verse equalization would kick in here.

She may be able to create a possibility outside the bounds of any future he can create, but he has something she doesn't have, the ability to modify a specific future. If she creates a new possibility and then her modifies that future to make it so he doesn't die, he should still be able to survive. However, I think this will only work defensively for him. Her fate hax is 2-A, but since he isn't trying to outright trump her ability he should be able to at least barely escape with his life.

That being said, they should still be able to catch eachother outside of the context of their Fate manip. Her blade should be able to cut his Karma and causality, which is basically like killing his fate so it should be able to put him down. I'm gonna wait to cast my vote tho, at least until later

Can somebody tell me just WHY are we pitting one of the most adorable Waifus against this Mustache Man?

Well, back to the battle. Yhwach actually has a pretty clear metaphor for his power.

He sees different futures like grains of sand. He can see them ALL simultaneously.

Musashi creating a new one would be adding a new grain of sand to that pile. It might give Big Bad Man some trouble, but I don't see her winning.

I'll remind everyone that despite the ***** ending (but hey, the MCs love their marshmallows big, right? Who are we to judge?), canonically, it took Aizen using Kyouka Suigetsu on Yhwach FIRST.

In effect, it made him see a mirage of the sand. THEN the most dedicated Fed-Ex employees who happens to be dads of two main characters had to give Uryu an arrow that could stop Yhwach's powers, which he then could be shot with because his vision of the future regarding who was sneaking up behind him was obscured.

Only after all that could he be killed. With one very anticlimactic swipe of Ichigo's big knife.

I just...don't see Musashi having what it takes to put him down for good.

Considering Tsuki-whatever created an entirely new timeline that didn't exist to let Ichigo's Zanpakutou let regenerated but he would have still broken it anyway soon after, Musashi has no possibility here.

Not to mention, the moment she does it even once, she's power nulled.

There, that's the end of it.

Mumashi is a Type 4 acasual, so Yhawtch's Almighty means litterally jack against her

and her power is strong enought that not even The Buddha, who has 2-A fate and causality resistance, can escaped them, so Yhwatch isn't surviving it

Also, all servants can resist Tiamat's mud, so soul crush isn't working

@Zenjutsu

Musashi actually fought someone who has the ability to account for every possible outcome of a fight via his techniques, that man being Yagyu. She got her ability to create new possibilities because she couldn't find a single possibility where she won, so it pretty naturally counters Yhwach's almighty. That being said, he has the advantage of being able to change an already existent future, so I don't think she will be winning with her mystic eyes alone.

To use your metaphor, Musashi can essentially take the entire beach, and atomize them all but a single grail of sand after evaluating them all. If she doesn't like any of the grains of sand she sees, she can even generate new sand entirely.

Her Noble Phantasm also protects her from negative fates entirely, and she has type 4 acausality, so she should be fine if he tries to mess with her fate, but the ability to modify the future so he may survive is certainly his saving grace here

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Considering Tsuki-whatever created an entirely new timeline that didn't exist to let Ichigo's Zanpakutou let regenerated but he would have still broken it anyway soon after, Musashi has no possibility here.
Not to mention, the moment she does it even once, she's power nulled.

There, that's the end of it.
Yeah, she doesn't have a possibility, so she creates one where she does win. She also has type 4 acausality, so he can change the future so he survives, but trying to change her fate won't work, and if it comes to an outright clash of choosing a future, she will win due to hers working on a higher scale.

2-A hax says no to the power null.

It's honestly bananzas how Ikki had a way better fight against Saber than Yhwach. xD

This shows how high his memetic capabilities are

Firephoenixearl said:
It's honestly bananzas how Ikki had a way better fight against Saber than Yhwach. xD
This shows how high his memetic capabilities are
Acausality and bullshit levels of skill are a hell of a drug

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Uh... no. He has other stuff too. Either way, would it be a better match if we upped it to one of his other forms?
it says that this is only him with the A so he does not really have many things in this key.

No, what it says is that this is in reference to his "With the Almighty" key on his profile, but in that key he still has the abilities of his base form. For example, he has Yamamoto's bankai, which is pretty powerful in it's own right

@Iapitus

Yes, I know, I know because I love her, but canonically, they already killed him multiple times, and he literally changed the future into one where he lives WITHOUT changing the past.

He changed the content of the sand. Musashi can kill him no problem, her troubles come when she can't KEEP him dead.

And he has one last ace up his sleeve.

Remember Amakusa's Reality Marble in Shimosa, how it impeded Musashi's abilities? Yhwach has Yamamoto's Bankai absorbed in his Medallion. He could use it to get a more powerful version of that effect.

[Finally, I feel really bad arguing against someone I consider a friend and who came to my rescue. Please forgive me.]

Ok, yeah, she isn't gonna be able to kill him through raw fate manip via changing her future. That being said, her NP outright cuts fates and her destroying his Karma and "certainty" should be able to put him down despite his future manip.

Yes, his ability to change a possibility is his only saving grace. She may eliminate all possibilities, but he should be able to change that single existing possibility into one where he survives. However, if she tries to kill him without the use of her fate manip, and he tries to determine the future on his own, she is gonna cut that future. He isn't gonna be able to restore himself in the future since he doesn't have feats of something like restoring his Karma.

Yee, that's about his only win condition. However, the main problem with Amakusa's reality marble is that it has no escape, and also there is a lot going on. I do think it should be able to reach her if he does the incineration wave things, since this has been shown to bypass her Nothingness, but too bad it is out of character for him.

It's all good man lol. I argue against my friends all the time. I have friends like Agnaa who I somehow seem to end up on opposing sides more often then on the same side, and we are still friends who love the same series(s). Do your best and don't feel bad

So what you're saying is she is immune to everything including passives that would disintegrate her thus making her untouchable? ƒºÉ

Not sure what the point of the thread is then if even Yhwach's raw AP can't just kill her in his presence and his Almighty can't work.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Is there a reason she doesn't turn into a fine mist of blood via thought? Auto absorbed? Power steal? Passive fear, and paralyzation?
Nothingness, her passive invulnerability does. Yhwach's Bankai is of a similar to nature to one of the only things that has gotten around it, so that works, but that's about it

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
So what you're saying is she is immune to everything including passives that would disintegrate her thus making her untouchable? ƒºÉ
Not sure what the point of the thread is then if even Yhwach's raw AP can't just kill her in his presence and his Almighty can't work.
I mean, Yhwach is also pretty hard to kill. I wrote out above that he does have one saving grace to let him survive barely, and one saving grace that let's him kill her

You make it sound like it's some drastically impressive thing that a hax fight isn't determined by AP. It's also thematic

How his reality marble managed to effect her isn't clear either, but as Zanka no Taichi is of a similar nature to it, it should be able to. Also, if you are talking about the soul crush, servants resist soul manip from Tiamat, so it ain't gonna do shit

Last I checked the aura comes from the same thing as the soul crush, and either way, his disintegration aura isn't similar to anything that had been shown to bypass nothingness. Considering its scale, we have no reason to think that it would ignore her invulnerability. The only reason we are saying that Yama's bankai should be able to is because it is similar to something else that can

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The only reason we are saying that Yama's bankai should be able to is because it is similar to something else that ca
Thats not really a reason for it to work tbh. Seems like just assumptions, unless there is some specific mechanic behind it

The aura is multiple things not just a single thing, even says so in the description.

Zanka No Taichi is just really hot outside of certain abilities. Disintegration Is just disintegrating weaker beings around yourself. Based off your response it seems you're kinda just picking what works and doesn't tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back