• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NotEvenHuman said:
There's also someone (me) who wants Akasha's profile to be deleted because Akasha is a place and places shouldn't have profiles, but apparently that's being ignored. Though that applies to the entire thread at this point.
While Nasu mentioned Akasha to be "places" he also mentioned Akasha can be touched, which going to absorb into Akasha and become the part of Akasha. Reaching Akasha and not touching it will grant True Magic. Nasu probably meant Akasha is so alien, it's like pointing to a "place" rather than pointing to "something". Just my speculation tho.

She isn't 1-A so the purpose of this thread is concluded. Why is this still open?

I guess now the discussion is whether or not to remove that key or downgrade her.

well I should agree aswell that she shoulds stays as 1-C possibly higher, unless she gets another movie to prove that she's goin 1-A this time, but yeah, Shiki isn't the type to boast anyway, she told it by experience(Author wrote it, going against it would be extremely fallacy)

I really don't see how that's possible, since the only proof supporting her being 1-C is literally one statement and nothing else, no feats of power or anything. There's also Nasu saying that she can only put up a defensive fight against most Servants, none of whom are anywhere near 1-C. So I'm for a downgrade to something more reasonable with maybe a note about her hax in the profile.

I don't see how a character's statement is more reliable than the author's own, and the fact that she has no feats on that level (that anyone has actually shown), supports Nasu's statement over Shiki's.

Not Even Human wants to delete Akasha's page and replace it with a blog explain what it is.

Regis and Fabtastic want to downgrade Shiki.

1-A Akasha is a no go.

Whether or not Void Shiki should be kept at her tier scaling from Akasha and delete the latter page.

Edit:Ninja'd~

Upgrade from 1-C to 1-A was suggested, rejected for lack of evidence, then NEH and I pointed out that Akasha doesn't really deserve a tiered character profile which everyone else seems to have ignored, and I'm pointing out that she has no feats that put her in 1-C in the first place as the reasoning given is a bit flimsy.

Void Shiki said she could replace the universe, not the multiverse. I can't believe she's even 1-C. Again, we do not scale avatars to the power of whatever they are an avatar of. Otherwise we'd have a High 1-A Randolph Carter and a Tier 0 Tenchi Masaki (again). Ven already said this.

Shiki is no different.

The Akasha statement comes from Rakkyo(KnK) Dictionary IIRC.

µá╣µ║ÉÒü«µ©ª´╝êþö¿Þ¬×)

ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÕç║µØÑõ║ïÒü«þÖ║þ½»Òü¿Òü¬ÒéïÕ║ºµ¿ÖÒÇéõ©çþë®Òü«ÕºïÒü¥ÒéèÒü½ÒüùÒüªþÁéþäëÒÇüÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆÞ¿ÿÚî▓ÒüùÒÇüÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆõ¢£ÒéîÒéï Òü¿ÒüäÒüåþÑ×Òü«Õ║ºÒÇéõ©ûþòîÒü«ÕñûÕü┤Òü½ÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇüµ¼íÕàâÞ½ûÒü«Úáéþé╣Òü½Õ£¿ÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüå"Õèø"ÒÇéµá╣µ║ÉÒü«µ©ªÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕÉìÒüîÒüéÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒü½ÒÇîÒÇÇÒÇìÒü¿Òü»Õ¥«ÕªÖÒü½ÚüòÒüåÒÇéµá╣µ║ÉÒü«µ©ªÒü½Þç│ÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÚíÿÒüäÒü»Ú¡öÞíôÕ©½Òü½þë╣µ£ëÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒü»õ©ûþòîÒü«ÕñûÕü┤Òü©Òü«ÚÇ©Þä▒ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªõ©û þòîÒü«ÕåàÕü┤Òü½ÒééÒüƒÒéëÒüòÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«Òü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü«ÕåàÕü┤Òü½ÒüùÒüïÞªûÚçÄÒéƵîüÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÞüûÕáéµòÖõ╝ÜÒü½Òü¿ÒüúÒüªÒü»Õà¿ÒüŵäÅÕæ│Òü«Òü¬Òüäõ╝üÒüª Òü¿ÒüùÒüïµÇØÒéÅÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÚ¡öÞíôÕìöõ╝ÜÒü½Òü¿ÒüúÒüªÒÇüµá╣µ║ÉÒü½ÚüöÒüÖÒéïÕäÇÕ╝ÅÒü»Õìöõ╝ÜÒü«þøúÞªûõ©ïÒüºÞíîÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒü╣ÒüìÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

As for the profile itself, I agree with NEH and Regis it should be deleted.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
The statement suggest that Void Shiki = Akasha. That's the whole reason for her upgrade to 1-C in the first place.
That changes nothing. Tenchi is literally Kami Tenchi, yet isn't Tier 0 and their profiles are separate. Shiki is an avatar just like him. A lower-dimensional being connected to a higher-dimensional one, and possesses a portion of its power. In Shiki's case it's merely because of her Origin being nothingness.

@Fab

I believe he posted that since some people asked where does the quote of being "above the theory of dimensions and blahblah" comes from

Shiki describing her power.

ÒÇîÒüØÒüåÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüîÕ╝ÅÒü«Õ£¿Òéèµû╣ÒéêÒÇéµÁàõ©èÞùñõ╣âÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒÇüõ║║Òü¿Òü»ÚüòÒüúÒüƒþë®ÒéÆÞªïÒéïþë╣µ«èÒü¬ÒâüÒâúÒâ│ÒâìÒâ½ÒÇéµá╣µ║ÉÒü«µ©ªÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ©ûþòîÒü«þ©«Õø│ÒéÆÕ×úÚûôÞªïÒéïþë╣ÕêÑÒü¬þ£╝ÒÇéÒüæÒü®þºüÒü»ÒééÒüúÒü¿µÀ▒ÒüäµëÇÒü¥Òüºµ¢£ÒüúÒüªÞíîÒüæÒéï…ÒüäÒüê…þºüÞç¬Þ║½ÒüîÒüØÒü«µ©ªÒü¬Òü«ÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒéÅÒÇéÕà¿ÒüªÒü«ÕăÕøáÒüªÕÀ╗ÒüäÒüªÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒüîþö¿µäÅÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüª…ÒüáÒüïÒéëõ¢òÒééþäíÒüäÕá┤µëÇ…ÒüØÒéîÒüîþºüÒü«µ¡úõ¢ôÒÇéþ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüáÒüæÒü®ÒÇüþºüÒü»ÒüØÒéîÒü«õ©ÇÚâ¿ÒüáÒééÒü«…ÒüØÒéîÒüúÒüªÕÉîÒüÿÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüúÒüªõ║ïÒüºÒüùÒéç´╝ƒÒüáÒüïÒéëþºüÒü»õ¢òÒüáÒüúÒüªÕç║µØÑÒéï…ÒüØÒüåÒü¡ÒÇüþø«Òü½ÞªïÒüêÒü¬Òüäþë®Þ│¬Òü«µ│òÕëçÒéÆþÁäÒü┐µø┐ÒüêÒüƒÒéèÒÇüµÿƒÒü«ÕºïÒü¥ÒéèÒéÆþ┤ÉÞºúÒüäÒüªþ│╗þÁ▒µ¿╣ÒéÆÕñëÒüêÒéïõ║ïÒüáÒüúÒüªÕÅ»Þâ¢ÒüáÒéÅÒÇéõ╗èÒü«õ©ûþòîÒéÆÕëÁÒéèþø┤ÒüÖÒéôÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒÇüµû░ÒüùÒüäõ©ûþòîÒüºÕÅñÒüäõ©ûþòîÒéƵÅíÒéèµ¢░ÒüÖÒü«ÒÇéÒüæÒü®ÒüØÒéôÒü¬Òü«Òü½µäÅÕæ│Òü»Òü¬ÒüäÒéÅ…þû▓ÒéîÒéïÒüáÒüæ…ÒüØÒéôÒü¬õ║ïÕñóÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒü«Òü¿ÕñëÒéÅÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«ÒÇéÒüáÒüïÒéëþºüÒü»õ¢òÒééÞªïÒüÜÒÇüõ¢òÒééÞÇâÒüêÒüÜÒÇüÕñóÒüòÒüêÞªïÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕñóÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒÇéÒü¬Òü«Òü½þºüÒü¿Õ╝ÅÒü«ÞªïÒéïÕñóÒü»ÚüòÒüúÒüƒÒü┐ÒüƒÒüäÒÇéÕ╝ÅÒü»þï¼ÒéèÒü»Õ½îÒü¬ÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒüúÒüª…ÒüñÒü¥ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÕñóÒüáÒü¿µÇØÒéÅÒü¬Òüä´╝ƒÒüØÒüåÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒüñÒü¥ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÕ╝ÅÒÇüÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒüñÒü¥ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäþÅ¥Õ«ƒ…Òü¬ÒéôÒüªÒüñÒü¥ÒéëÒü¬Òüäþºü…ÒÇéÒüºÒééÒüØÒéîÒü»õ╗òµû╣Òü¬Òüäõ║ïÒéêÒü¡ÒÇüþºüÒü»Þ║½õ¢ôÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒü¬ÒüäÒéôÒüáÒüïÒéë…µäÅÕæ│Òü»þäíÒüÅÒüªÒééÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü«ÕñóÒü½õ╗ÿÒüìÕÉêÒéÅÒü¬ÒüÅÒüúÒüíÒéâÒÇéõ╗èÞ┐äÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿµºÿÒü½Õ╝ÅÒü»ÕñûÒéÆÒÇüþºüÒü»ÕåàÒéÆÞªïÒüñÒéüÒéïÒüáÒüæ…õ©íÕäÇÒéÀÒé¡Òü«Þ║½õ¢ôÒü»µá╣µ║ÉÒü½ÚÇÜÒüÿÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕåàÕü┤ÒüùÒüïÞªïÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäþºüÒü»ÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒü«Õç║µØÑõ║ïÒéÆþƒÑÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéÅ…ÒüØÒéîÒüîÞïªþùøÒüºÒÇüÚÇÇÕ▒êÒüºÒÇüþäíµäÅÕæ│ÒüºþºüÒü»þ×╝ÒéÆÚûëÒüÿÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüîÒü¥ÒüƒþÂÜÒüÅÒüáÒüæÒüáÒüïÒéëþÁÉÕ▒ÇÒü»õ╗ÑÕëìÒü¿Õà¿ÒüÅÕñëÒéÅÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüÜÒüúÒü¿þ£áÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéîÒü░ÒüäÒüä…ÕñóÒééÞªïÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒÇüõ¢òÒééÞÇâÒüêÒüÜÒü½ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿…ÒÇéÒüäÒüñÒüïÒüôÒü«Þ║½õ¢ôÒüîµ£¢ÒüíÒüªµÂêÒüêÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåµÖéÒüºÒééÒÇüÕñóÒü«þÁéÒéÅÒéèÒü½µ░ùõ╗ÿÒüïÒü¬Òü䵺ÿÒü½……Úª¼Ú╣┐Òü¡…ÒüôÒéôÒü¬õ║ïÒéƵ░ùÒü½ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒéêÒÇéÒüºÒééÕ¼ëÒüùÒüäÒüïÒéëÒééÒüåõ©ÇÒüñÒüáÒüæÒüöÞñÆþ¥ÄÒéÆÒüéÒüÆÒéêÒüåÒüïÒü¬ÒÇéÕ╝ÅÒü»Òü¡ÒÇüµ¡╗Òü½þäªÒüîÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÞ¿│ÒüºÒü»þäíÒüäÒü«…Õ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü»ÕïÿÚüòÒüäÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒÇéÒüáÒüúÒüªÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü«µ«║õ║║ÞíØÕïòÒü»þºüÒüïÒéëþöƒÒüÿÒéïÒééÒü«Òü¬ÒéôÒüáÒüïÒéë…ÒüØÒéîÒü»Õ¢╝ÕÑ│µ£¼õ║║Òü«µÇØÞÇâÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒüùÒéç´╝ƒÒüáÒüïÒéëÕ«ëÕ┐âÒüùÒü¬ÒüòÒüäÒü¬ÒÇüÚ╗ƵíÉÒüÅÒéôÒÇ鵫║õ║║Ú¼╝ÒüîÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒéëÒüØÒéîÒü»þºüÒü«õ║ïÒü¬ÒéôÒüáÒüïÒéë…Þ▓┤µû╣ÒéƵ«║ÒüùÒüƒÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«Òü»õ╗ûÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäþºüÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü«Òéê…ÒÇì

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Shiki describing her power.

SNIP
It's better to translate this, not everyone can read Japanese and Google translation isn't very helpful

Also from what I see so far Shiki is fine the way she is now

Don't quote wall of text pl0x

And sorry to say this, but she doesn't really, scaling her from Akasha is just weird and wrong

From what google translator is able to translate it's what was used to upgrade Shiki, her saying that she is Akasha or something like that.

And yeah, I would like someone who has a good reputation as a translator.

Fab gave me this shit which is about the most relevant part, which is the Shiki claim about her = Akasha

Spiral of origin, its where all cause and effect begin, where everything and nothing exist, that is my true identity. Even though we are just connected, but since I am part of it, I too am an equivocal existence, right? That is why I can do anything..hmm like restructuring the laws governing atomic matter, or go back in time to change the evolution and development of all life, to reconstruct the orders and laws of this world is easy for me too. Not making change to the existing world, but rather annihilate the old one with a new reality
And all of this reality shit? She never did it once, because it's "tiring", so it's just boast (ÒüæÒü®ÒüØÒéôÒü¬Òü«Òü½µäÅÕæ│Òü»Òü¬ÒüäÒéÅ…þû▓ÒéîÒéïÒüáÒüæ…ÒüØÒéôÒü¬õ║ïÕñóÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒü«Òü¿ÕñëÒéÅÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«ÒÇé)

Meh sound like good justification for her tier IMO, she's Akasha and thus posses its power and can replace all of reality with new one if she want too like she said herself

Say what you like about being avatar and other stuff but she's clearly Akasha itself and is very aware of her existence as such being and can control her power unlike the other example that was brought earlier

Most tier 1 have a statement as their justification for being on said tier she doesn't need to destroy the world with it 6 dimensions and tell you hey I destroy it !!

She doesn't do the reality replacement thing because she's lazy and doesn't care iirc

Anyway it will be better if you translate everything and without your comment on lines that can be take in multiple ways

This is good enough for her IMO beyond that I have nothing to say

Dude

>Spiral of origin, its where all cause and effect begin, where everything and nothing exist, that is my true identity

I judge by what I read here and what is posted sound like good backup for her Tier in my opinion, I am not the best when it comes to Nasuverse tho, heck I barely understand 50% of the verse but from what I saw most Nasu expert agree on her rating

Also, admins should comment on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back