• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

[My foot turned into my head because my mind was there the whole time. It then fell off when the substance entered my body.]

Jackson falls asleep.

Everyone is inside the giant ball of chains nade by Genesis, which he plans to roll out of the ring to ring Zhero out.

"Sorry, but I need to make this quick."

Zhero says, producing a great number of energy swords to deflect Genesis's attack while also sending some after Uber and Ilia.

The Uber's dodge, the "real" Uber sparks Zhero while the "clone" Uber (who amped up her stats earlier) goes in to punch Zhero in the back.

• Zhero deflected the attacks back but I and Ilya start charging at him but the wheel behind us rams us even further while I sank the chains as a leverage to give us more distance to get closer out of the arena. I literally threw my liver, eye, throat and veins at him to distract him as I sprout more chains and if he catches or touches my body parts it will restrict at least a good portion of his body parts*

[@The I know that, hence this...Also, lol at the fact that the black hole actually didn't suck in anything, since everything moving too fast]

Withstanding the barrage of lasers, I began the process of merging the 2 black holes together, after that...

"Said...I wonder what happen, when this much density of energy that i managed to squeeze all out of your body, and ammunitions, explode at this very stage?"

I then put black holes in front of me, the body of research, the computer, and surrounded all of the clones and the stage in general to protect the audiences from what happen next.

"Well, let start the experiments."

I then "disperse" the afformention black hole, releasing all of that energy into lights of extremes intensity, as it instantly expand into a sphere of extreme light and heat, and reach out to engulf my opponents.

"You idiot! Those back holes are going to suck up the crowd!"

I regenerate and quickly act, doing whatever I can to avoid damage and save the crowd.

"Thank goodness. There's some kind of barrier."

I casually float there, still in the arena, since I'm far too fast to be sucked into the black holes.

"Did you know there was a barrier? Because if you didn't, then I won't be holding back anymore. You would be as much of a loose cannon as Manuelo was. Choose your next words carefully."

Not holding back...Um...So tempting...But my chance of winning would drop if I said no, and I won't be able to meet the Champion...

"Well, of course they would have barriers, as always in every single tournament that have been implemented. The reason for the black holes though..."

...Well, think long-term, long-term. As I think so, I bring all the black hole, which have been absorbing the blast, onto the field itself, littering it.

"...So that it would be a huge inconvenient."

I then fire a simple bullets toward him, as it curve around the black hole in seemingly unpredictable way. As the same times, I "gathered" the mana around me to restore myself.

"Good grief."

I casually deflect the bullets with my hands, similar to how DIO deflected the Emerald Splash, before firing a full speed laser beam directly at Jane, in a non-lethal spot of course.

"I like fighting, but I don't relish in it. I have more of a reason to move forward then to fight some all-powerful champion. Do you know why I'm fighting?"

[Cosmic]

Inside the ball of chains, Zhero clashes with the whole of Team Cosmic's attacks, faring rather well because of his superior speed. Finally, Genesis moves to toss everyone inside the ball out of the ring, and while Zhero moves to stop him, Jackson and Ilia are able to hold him off.

As the ball plummets out of bounds, Zhane and Nero have an internal dialogue.

Nero: "So why aren't we just teleporting out again?"

Zhane: "Because this fight's been going on for far too long and the plot needs to progress."

Nero: "Right. That makes sens- LIKE HELL IT DOES! What are you even on about?!"

Zhane: "Hey, we got what we came for. Fighting them for this long made us all plenty strong as is, and our fusion time was about to run out anyway. Besides, I doubt this is the last time we'll meet people like them."

Nero: "You and your peerless intuition. I suppose it's what got us into this mess to begin with."

Zhane: (Smiles)

Back on the outside, Zhero grins.

"Not bad at all, Team Cosmic."

The ball of chains flies out of bounds with Zhero inside. Leaving Uber alone inside the ring.

"Incredible! After an impressive display of teamwork from both sides, the undisputed winner of this bout is... Team Cosmic!"

Time to decide who wins the last match.

The vs Jane

The

Jane

The poll was created at 18:41 on February 20, 2019, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

The Smashor said:
[We're doing this with a poll? Is the reasoning for this in canon a victory by decision?]
[If I didn't make a poll it would end up taking too long at the rate it's currently going. Just think of it as a more lax vs thread.]

I teleport out of the ball back onto the ring. I see that Jackson has calmed down and I go towards him.

"I see you have calmed down. Are you okay?" I ask with a worried voice.

"I see. I'm glad you came back to your sense without anyone getting seriously harmed" I say.

I then see the dog and I kneel down and try to pat it.

"You're a good doggy. Without you your owner would still be going berserk" I giggle as I pat the dog.

"You have a beautiful dog" I say to Jackson.

"I'd like to eat something, but I don't have any money. One of the other reasons I participated in this tournament was that I hoped to earn some money" I say to Jackson.

The fight took so long Azencard has fallen asleep. He wakes up after hearing the crowds loud noises and sees that Cosmic has won.

"Dear lord, how long has this been going for, a week? Well, doesn't matter, just happy Cosmic won." Azemcard says, although deep down, he is nervous. He didn't forget the tourney's braket.

Next round will be the hardest one.

WHYNAUT said:
"I'd like to eat something, but I don't have any money. One of the other reasons I participated in this tournament was that I hoped to earn some money" I say to Jackson.
"Well I have some money so I guess I could pay" I say scratching my chin.

DragonEmperor23 said:
After making sure that my teammates are okay, I start looking around for the dragons we just fought.
They aren't far. The light one is healing the red one's wounds.

[Wasnt my intention but now it is out of spite ovo]

"Alright, lets I guess" I say as I whistle for my dog to follow and start walking back towards the city.

Okay, this is it. I have to make a good impression.

...But you and your team just beat them all up and ruined their chances of getting what they wished for...

I know that Lav, but I had to! If I'm not strong enough to help fight the darkness, then all universes will be consumed! I need this power and that wish.

I walk in front of them and start talking.

"Earlier, when we fought I noticed that your powers ignored my ability to resist your elements. Furthermore, when I tried eating the elements and gaining the power...it just didn't feel complete. Like there was some component missing. So, I came here to ask you guys if you could teach me the right way to use them and let me have the elements I haven't obtained from you. I know this is a lot considering my team was the one that knocked yours out and took away your chances of winning..."

I get into the dogeza position and touch my head to the floor.

"But please teach me! I need to be stronger, way stronger than how I am now! The reason I entered in this tournament was because there's this monster going from universe to universe, completely devouring everything in them, including the universe itself. I've lost many friends to this monster and I don't want to lose anymore. I came here to wish for help defeating it and that's how I ended up fighting your team. I realized that our powers are really compatible and that unlike my teammates, I might be able to hold on to yours if I had the right guidance. With all this in mind, what do you think about my request?"

I stay in the position, worried for the response.

Pleasepleasepleaseplease...I don't know what to do if they say no. Everyone else is so much stronger and faster than me. All their abilties come in all types of shapes and sizes as well. I need this to not be a hindrance and hold them back. I want to be able to fight alongside them.

Uber stands in the arena, looking confused on what just happened. "I won? Yay!" She flys out of the arena with a smile on her face.

• In the end we managed to ring them out and...its official my plan was stupid enough the universe seemed to like it. Kura teleports to a crazed jackson who i'm starting to suspect has PTSD or smth but seeing his dog he calms down*
What the actual ***... *I said that as I unchained the ball...* Well at least u got a copping mechanism and the dog is nice. Let's celebrate with vodka and some food cuz goddamit what the hell. Oh wait *I then flew to zhane and nero.* Hey great match lads was pretty fun. Oh and how did you do the fusion I'm curious

[@Dragon]

"Get up, there's no need for that." (Turquoise)

"He's telling the truth." (White)

"If some monster is destroying universes we're clearly the ones who have to stop it." (Black)

"Don't be stupid. This guy's team beat five of us, and apparently even they couldn't stop it." (Blue)

"Hey. I don't really understand what you're talking about, but I could feel your unshakable will to win while we were fighting. I don't know if teaching you is possible, but I promise you, I'll do whatever I can to help you towards your goal." (Red)

The others nod. They all seem to share similar sentiments.

Back