• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

"Welp, guess I'm alone at last. What to do? Ooh, ooh! I have a little game!" He grabbed a bucket, put it over his head and slammed the bucket. "Hehehe! Fun!"

"Well, you're not alone. You got me." Timothy who was totally there this whole time smiled and jabbed a thumb in his direction. "What's going on around here anyways? Why are these people fighting?"

"Oh, really? Awesome!" Timothy pumps his fist into the air before grinning. "Maybe I should get in on some of that."

Timothy I guess was also watching the fight now, watching the people move around. "Huh, you guys got some pretty impressive stuff here.

"Oh for crying out loud..." *We wasted time so....* "Lets go for an hour" *I charge in with a surging fist around the area against everyone...I felt we got sidetracked so I decided to strike first to get everyone slightly motivated trying to make an AoE strike*

Timothy gets pretty heckin' wrecked by this AoE attack, and even when he was mostly out of the area he flung out of his seat like a firework and landed somewhere across the room, getting another face full of dirt.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!"

Hl3 or bust said:
Out of curiosity, i use my Third Eye on everyone
Silas: Red

Jackson: Red

Blane: Red

The: Blue

The Stranger: Yellow

Jake: Red

Genesis: Yellow

Azencard: Red

Illia: ???

Uber: Blue

Russel: Red

Tim: Barely registers, but blue.

Kura: Abysmal Red

Not entirely far off what i had anticipated.............except for these new people

i use my Scan Visor on the new people as i walk in, although it, like my Third Eye, fails on the person in the power armor

"What's everyone doing?"

• stacks time accel fields*
  • stacks wards*
  • duplicates self into several other copies*
  • Sends a copy to check out the tournament*

[btw what do the colors mean?]

• My attack was blocked but I managed to stagger back and decided to launch 200 fire balls at everyone*

Uber summons another Uber, one points its umbrella at Genesis while the other one points hers at Aze. "Master Spaaaaaark!" They both yell in unison once more, and out pops the lasers from both of there umbrellas.

Bigspark2

Since the silver haired man got distracted by genesis I quickly analyze everyone involved in the fight to see what I can do without killing anyone.

I've already calculated the outcome of the fight. Assuming no interdimensional phenomena interferes, I can see how it's going to end.

I activate my Ward of Dawn and use my Potential Unleashed form. From my perspective everyone is moving slower now.

• I see the attacks coming back at me but i simply teleport and do a massive ground pound koungou kuretsuzuhan doing an AoE to hit everyone*

The AoE attack's rather low potency compared to how durable i am means that i don't need to dodge

i simply watch the fight

Considering that this dude is going crazy and apparently attacking everyone, Timothy took it upon himself to get this shit settled. He was able to just barely dodge all all this shit coming his way before gesturing his hand forward and firing a beam of ice from him fingertips and towards Genesis. "The hell is your problem!?"

"This is a free for all practice isn't it? So technically I'm doing what I gotta do. Haha I am a little bit crazy" *I dodge the beam of ice as when I saw Uber go up I teleport and used Misogi to get above uber to strike her from above*

One Uber dodges while the other yells: "Heaven Sign [Five-Element Mountain of Shakyamuni]!" A giant golden arm comes down on Genesis.

Buddhaslam
slam jam

"Interesting~" *I then clash with the hands with my fists doing a barrage of strikes like a madman using a bit of my rage to expand my strength. I can't let too much leak out though...*

Timothy bounched back to avoid the absolute chaos before quickly making an illusion to think there was multiple of him. Then, they all quickly spread out around the arena to just be confusing

Back