• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

"A combination of souls...great...so is this something the mastermind did or something that happen as naturally a man and a woman trying to make babies?"

"I guess I should introduce myself. People call me....The Stranger for some reason. Like a wrestler name." He said.

"The free for all isn't part of the tournament" I say to the clown man. Wait. CLOWN MAN?! I teleport ten meters further away.

"Oh, scared, are we? I'll make it better!" He said, putting a bucket on his head.

"Why are you trying?"

"Shut up. You're the one stuck in my head."

"And your point is?"

"......I have nothin'."

"HAH!"

"Oh, what's the point? Phobias of clowns are f**kin' everywhere! No wonder I'm always alone! Thousands of heads decapitated won't help my case either!" He said, a bit annoyed.

Well this is a bit boring

I contemplate stopping my serach and doing other things, but decide to look for just a but longer just in case

[I was waiting for Hl3 to respond on discord so I could say everything at once, but around the time he finishes his search it'll be ~]

[3 hours until the deadline]

Since no one seems interested in the free for all afterall, I go back to the spectator seats and I go and sit next to the man with silver hair. [You are at the seats right?]

[Deadline for what?]

I create speakers from my mouth

"GREETINGS NEWCOMERS! I AM THE! I AM A ROBOT BUT STILL HAVE SOULS ANYWAY SOMEHOW!"

WHYNAUT said:
Since no one seems interested in the free for all afterall, I go back to the spectator seats and I go and sit next to the man with silver hair. [You are at the seats right?]
[Yeah]

One of the new peeps sit next to me. Time to put that charisma in good use.

"Hey."

That's not a good use of it.

[That's not silence that's deafness from my earlier HEY]

I remove the speaker and break the scilence.

"Anyway, how's everyone doing today?"

[@Hl3]

This is what you've learned during your extensive search. [Based on the questions you asked on Discord]

Who/what is she?: Remiela is the goddess presiding over this particular collection of multiverses, and speculated to be the most powerful deity among them given the knowledge of her observed interactions with other gods and entities, as well as what has been recorded of her in ancient times throughout the many dimensions. She is more ever-present throughout their alternate timelines than any other deity, and because of this is assumed to have been around since the beginning of creation and may have been overall responsible for it (though this is only speculation).

How powerful is she?: She's known to have directly created several multiverses, each (presumably) containing an infinite number of space-time continuums, and is known to casually wipe out threats to them and this collective existence as a whole. Based on what you know of the complete Emissary, this is impressive, but doesn't hold a candle to his own power. Under the assumption that this really is the extent of her strength, she wouldn't be able to stop the Supreme Darkness on her own, though she'd still make an extremely valuable ally.

How did she get her position as a goddess?: By virtue of the above information and her existence simply being known to most general populations in existence, it was likely just a natural occurrence that she would be deified and revered as a goddess. Her willingness to directly interact with and respond to the wishes of mortals likely played a large role in her immense popularity as well.

As for her role in the tournament, she's known to be able to grant most wishes without issue. She despises wishes that she considers boring, such as "great wealth" or "immortality", but grants them anyway. She's known to deny wishes to people who show disrespect, as well as people whose wishes are considered to be a threat to the universe or even greater. She uses the priestess as an avatar during the wish granting process.

The priestess has also been granted some of Remiela's powers as a blessing in order to oversee that the process of the tournament goes properly.

"Oh, i'm doing fine. A bit bored is all." I respond to The.

I then turn to Ilia "Hey, wanna spar? There's not really much to do."

"Oh, hey, I'm developing a simulation for fighting basically everyone I know about so that I can win easier. Anyone have somewhere I can set that up?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Oh, i'm doing fine. A bit bored is all." I respond to The.
I then turn to Ilia "Hey, wanna spar? There's not really much to do."
"Sure I do"

I get up from my seat.

I quickly teleport further away and transform. A yellow aura begins seeping out of my armor and Sparks of electricity appear around me every now and then. I summons multiple weapons like grenade and rocket launcher and with telekinesis I spread them out and I start firing at the man.

[The attack speed of my weapons mostly scales to my speed]

I make a omnidirectional forcefield around me to protect against the grenades and rocket lauchers, while making a clone of myself and have him shoot at Ilya with pistols.

I'm amazed at how durable the force field is. As soon as I see him make a clone I create a void barrier in front of me to stop the bullets. I then desummon the weapons and summon the Perfect Paradox shorgun.

Well now that that's done

i reform my physical body into the conjoined room, and see that a door is open

going over to look inside it, i see that the room is a dojo far larger than should be able to fit in the building

Out of curiosity, i use my Third Eye on everyone

Back