• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volumes 1-3 Upgrades

Lol, I'm joking (come to think of it, forgot to cross out my comment to make that clear, my mistake). I had gotten an 8-C key for FFVII so a proper match was possible though Yang still likely AP stomped. Nothing against the upgrade (can't really speak for calcs myself, but everything seems alright), my bad if it seemed like that.

I mean they didn't have any High 8-C calcs to scale to, the only High 8-C calc until now came from Yatsuhashi to my knowledge.

The rest of their feats were some 9-A+, and lots of 8-C to 8-C+.

What do you mean? Did I miss something during all this time?

Last edited:
I mean they didn't have any High 8-C calcs to scale to, the only High 8-C calc until now came from Yatsuhashi to my knowledge.

Yeah but its no big deal now. I'm far more concerned with the state of current stuff.

Its funny, i actually found a bunch more 8-C/8-C+ feats but didnt bother posting them as theyre bit feats lol

I'll have the calcgroup look at it and do it later

I thik we hav enough agreement to apply this but are there any more opinions on this revision?

Back