• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LS and Some Other Stuff - RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again with another thread.

Okay first, the Colossus is Low 7-C for one shotting Weiss's Queen Lancer and breaking Jaune and Nora's Aura despite him amplifying it with his Semblance. However, as Post Haven RWBY and JNPR have recently been upgraded to 7-C based on this, the Colossus should also be bumped up as well.

Next are some calcs. In the first one, the Sea Feilong breaks some rocks, which is calc'd to be Large Building level+. As Post Beacon RWBY, RNJR and Sun are already High 8-C, this serves as a supporting feat.

Lastly, the following two are Lifting Strength calcs for Penny and Ren LS calc which have been fixed and updated to Class M. The former bumps Beacon Penny to Class M, and as the latter was done by Volume 1 Ren, this essentially scales to all Huntsmen students, making anyone who is currently Class K Class M instead.

Edit: The calc for the God of Darkness’ speed has been evaluated which puts it at 9c. As he was already FTL, this doesn’t really change much and merely gives him a higher value.

Last edited:
Okay, so two staff is probably good enough to start grace for something small like this.

Last edited:
Okay. 48 hours have passed which means grace is over. So I'll start applying the stuff. However, as I'm about to leave for an appointment soon I won't be able to apply everything right now. So if anyone wants to help that would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, I've applied the changes to the Gods, Colossus, and did Penny, Sun RWBY and JNPR's LS. I have to go now, but will finish what ever is left when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back