• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, Neo can be scaled to High 7-C. IIRC, only Cinder and Raven were able to go against her without getting toyed around (Ruby's victory was due to plot armor).

SchroKatze said:
Tbh, Neo can be scaled to High 7-C. IIRC, only Cinder and Raven were able to go against her without getting toyed around (Ruby's victory was due to plot armor).
Nah, Cinder never used any full Maiden powers against Neo, was completely unhurt by the end of the fight, and stunned Neo into giving up by displaying just a bit of the Maiden's powers.

It'd be better to scale Neo to base Cinder, who is apparently 8-B.

MOTHER

NEO

She doesn't scale to anything but base Cinder, althnough she's totally confirming how I think the main cast and many of the older characters have gotten into 8-B this Volume.

Or wait. You know what, maybe she CAN create not fire (or it is very limited), but rather explosions with her semblance.

Let me explain, her semblance is dust manipulation, and by volume six, Cinder might have meant that by having grown stronger, she also has perfected her semblance to the point where she can gather combustile dust particles suspended in the air and concentrate them to the point where it creates na explosion. But there are still two issues: for a dust explosion, it must be in an enclosed space, and cinder caused in the middle of the street, while the other issue is that she launched it as a projectile. Well, for the both problems, her control is also good enough that she is able to seperate other dust particles from the projectile, as well as being able to move it around.

Concluding this, maybe we should add explosion manipulation via semblance to her profile?

Here: https://www.robovent.com/frequently-asked-questions/what-is-a-dust-explosion/

Let's wait until Volume 6 is over before making changes from episodes in it, please. We're going to get a lot more info on Cinder and the main cast so let's discuss, then add in bulk after the final episode.

Schnee One said:
If Dargoo hates Neo I lost any respect
If he likes Neo, I officially accept him as our lord and savior
Neo is both my favorite flavor of ice cream and my favorite character in RWBY.

I'm almost 100% positive Cinder was fighting a clone the entire time. The models were completely different, and Cinder remarked on her being stronger only after that clone permanently shattered. We also learned before that Semblances can evolve. I'm certain her Copies/clones can now move, and that copy was able to fight toe to toe with Base Cinder.

"The models were completely different"

That because it's been, like a couple of years.

"Cinder remarked on her being stronger only after that clone permanently shattered."

Cinder was remarking on her overall strength increase, which would make sense as she was fodderized by Raven earlier in Vol 1-3 but is now capable of going toe-to-toe with base Cinder.

"I'm certain her Copies/clones can now move, and that copy was able to fight toe to toe with Base Cinder."

Neo's semblance was actually functioning as it always did during that fight. I think you're sort of stretching it to say they can now move.

> "The models were completely different"

> That because it's been, like a couple of years.

I think they're referring to Neo's model in the room being different to Neo's model outside in the street.

I don't think that's what he meant. The Neo that fought Cinder in the bar was clean and her outfit was undamaged. While the one outside was dirty and had rips in her outfit. (And had Roman's hat)

Though I'm unsure to say if that proves she was using clones or something.

This wouldn't be the first time the put the wrong model in a scene. Remember when Nora and Ren were having those flash backs Nora somehow got her hammer back, but right after they finish she crawls out from underneath the house and picks her hammer up off the ground

You aren't serious right? There is no way they would mess that up. They would have had to make 2 models for Neo, since this is her first appearance in the Maya engine. Then accidentally change the model only after her clone disappears permanently. No, she had brand new clothes inside and rugged clothes outside. The Neo on the inside was clearly a clone.

Oh yea they definatly made multiple models for everyone, it's much easier to make a new model and call it when appropirate then to edit your one existing model everytime you need her to look different for the next scene. The problem arises when you put the wrong model in certain scenes and no one notices.
Norawithhammer
Norapickinguphammer
I'm not saying she didn't make clones, but it would not be the first time they used the wrong model. Chances are in the code one of the guys making the show typed in Call_Neopolitain.TIFF (not sure if TIFF is the right file format but whatever) when they wanted to type Call_Neopolitandamged.TIFF or something like that and no one caught it.

Morlock435 said:
You aren't serious right? There is no way they would mess that up. They would have had to make 2 models for Neo, since this is her first appearance in the Maya engine. Then accidentally change the model only after her clone disappears permanently. No, she had brand new clothes inside and rugged clothes outside. The Neo on the inside was clearly a clone.
How was this clone using the semblance then? Especially when her semblance shatters with a strong punch.

Plus Neo has been shown to Tp to crazy distances after her mirror illusions shatter, like back with Torchwick vs RWBY. If it really was the case like this, then Torchwick would have been a clone either way.

Because, as I said before, semblances evolve. We have been clearly told that Neo is stronger, and there is no other explanation for the 2 neo models in that episode to be different besides an animation error.... that lasts for an entire scene. Yeah there is no way someone wouldnt notice that. We have to go the route that makes the least assumptions.

That seems weird considering we're on the 6th volume and haven't seen any instances of that. I wonder how that even works considering it's supposed to be a reflection of your soul. For someone like Qrow, would that mean that the negative effects lessen or that they are replaced with positive effects? I guess we just have to wait and find out.

Would anyone mind if i change the pictures on the verse page to cards from Combat Ready? Just so they look more uniform and not obviously cropped?

Can you link me some of the images you're talking about?

Also there's the issue of not every character from the verse having images from what you're talking about.

I can photoedit, if you want I can try making icons although it'll take a while.

Yeah... that doesn't nearly cover enough characters. I feel like using images from the episodes are the best right now for consistency.

Can heat be conducted through aura? I assume Pyrrha used aura on her weapon during her fight with Cinder, but Cinder's heat seemingly went straight through it and melted her weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back