• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 volume 6 makes forcefielda amplify damage to their users and semblances drop everyone to 10-C when used, summoning a storm results in the summoner taking a lightning bolt then dying

Are people gonna wait on the series or are revisions gonna be episode by episode like it was for DBS lol

RWBY is downgraded out of existence and is retroactively erased from irl, the only remnant being an 11-C profile of the series

Pretty soon, new commenters will not be able to say they were inb4 an argument about season 6

To be fair, Volume 4 was pretty awesome, better than a lot of the earlier volumes. It was just 5 that was subpar, so I think there's a good chance of 6 being enjoyable.

RWBY power levels have always been kind of inconsistent due to the abuse of the Rule of Cool.

For exemple in Volume 2 Ep 4 at 13:17 Yang got blasted throught multiple concrete pillars and survived with part of her aura intact (unknown amount) and then proceeded to blast the paladin with the kinetic enegy she absorved. Later on at Episode 11 (same volume), when she was fighting Neo, at 11:37 she was getting beaten by a girl whose body mass should not be able to produce the same amount of force as a paladin could. Yet she knocked out Yang by throwing her at the ceiling. When Yang hit the ceiling of the train she just bouced off it and hit the ground. Now, this should mean that Neo is stronger than the Paladin in terms of attack output, yet with all the hits she threw at Yang, they still didn't completely drained her aura. But when the final strike came, Yang should have not bouced off the ceiling, no, she should have been thrown out of the train by opening a hole in the roof. But this didn't happened, so are you telling me that a ceiling of a train is more durable than multiple concrete pillars put toghether, no! Also, she was hit in the head at both acount, and wasn't knocked out while fighting the paladin.

I just don't want them to make the same mistake in Volume 6. And this is just one of the many exemples of power levels being screwed up, if you want more exemples go to reddit.

PS: Sorry if my explanition is not the best, if you want a clarification ask it then.

Favorite character from RWBY is is obviously Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson from the hit series 7 Grand Dad, and his loving sidekick Robbie Rotten.

Honestly, I'm not too into any particular member of the cast.

Qrow is pretty cool, but there isn't anyone who I can look at and go "FORK YEAH HE'S ON SCREEN"

Then again to be fair to poor ol RWBY, there are very few characters I get hyped for.

Gargoyle One said:
"Before we get started"

"Does anyone have a favorite character"
To be honest I don't have a favorite character, the story nor the cast haven't captiveted so far (I like the setting), the closest one that might be my favorite would be Watts, due to his personality and the way he dresses, although that might change in the future when more of him is revealed (in case it happens). Also, my question, which character do you hate the most (or the least favorite one), and why?

Dr Watts being voiced by Christoper Sabat makes me like him.

I would have to say Cinder, she has been an incredibly disappointing villain who's only real redeeming factor is actually killing someone who was actually well liked.

That's all she has to her name

Gargoyle One said:
I would have to say Cinder, she has been an incredibly disappointing villain who's only real redeeming factor is actually killing someone who was actually well liked.
Luckily she's dead now so we have antagonists who aren't blocks of wood who do stuff for no known reason whatsoever

That said

FORKING HECK DIDDLY DARN FORKING HECK BICYCLES HECK SHJDJSJDJAKSNAKAMSKAKANQNJDJAN

Huh, it is the wrong arm.

Then again, the Grimm stuff may have gotten worse.

Or Gar can ninja my hopes away

Actually....

Forking heck
Grimm hand, hairstyle's the same, new clothes though. White hair can be explained by lighting.

Let's see…

If that's Cinder, do note that she is wearing a cloak, which may indicate that she has been walking around for while, because wearing that is not a part of her outfit preferences.

As in sure, i'll tune in.

It seems they think Emerald had the Fall maiden powers now that Cinder is 'dead', and Salem is either offering to help train her or she'll just simply take the power from her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Inb4 people are already bashing the upcoming season before it even comes out
Inb4 works for stuff that will happen, not what is already happening...

Wanna see what they do with Cinder (Killing her would make her the worst character period), wanna see who old lady katara is and I was hearing that fights will probably be a lot better.

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 1

• Proof Qrow uses his bird form in combat and uses ranged attacks against far away opponents
  • Weiss can use her glyphs directly on opponents to freeze their body solid and make it brittle enough to shatter
  • A new grimm type
  • Aura protecting a guy's arm from being torn off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back