• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem seems to have control of grimm matter, or at least, to be able to form hands from the ground. Also, when she loses control of her emotions, her telekenelisis seems to apply pressure in the área that she is present when she loses control of her emotions. Speaking of that, she isn't very good at controlling her emotions when we mention something sensitive about her, namely Ozpin, no scrath that, she becomes FURIOUS, she must have a lot of hate for Ozpin, I mean, letting your mask slip that often is strange coming from a woman that is thousands of years old. Can we make that a weakness in her profile page?

Also in regards to Ozpin's resurrection the way Salem's faction reacted makes it seem as though Ozpin's return was sooner than expected, suggesting a possible 'cool down' between resurrections? But this time he expedited the process- might be something to note on his profile.

Also, is it kind of bad that Tyrian (without aura) can cut himself so easily on Emerald's weapons just by brushing face against them?

Damage3245 said:
Also, is it kind of bad that Tyrian (without aura) can cut himself so easily on Emerald's weapons just by brushing face against them?
Not necessarily I'd say, fiction is usually infamous for blades causing harm far easier than they should.

Probably my least favorite if the chapters thus far. But that's in part due to the previous 3 being great, not that this was bad however.

The interactions were tense AF between Salem and the rest of the group. We have a true sense of hopelessness amongst the group in this volume and Old Lady Katara is seriously awesome, settling the group down.

1. LetHazelAdoptMercandEm
While the episode was way too short,Couldn't help but love the Salem scene. Its nice to see the villains divided, and Salem going batshit crazy.

Damnit, but its all way too bias on Em, i want to see more Mercury focus too

I liked the scene with Salem and her faction, but the one with our heroes? Far less so.

Seriously though what's with the story and painting Ozpin as just one hugely incompetent individual when he's spent literally lifetimes fighting Salem.

Davidsteel1 said:
I liked the scene with Salem and her faction, but the one with our heroes? Far less so.
Seriously though what's with the story and painting Ozpin as just one hugely incompetent individual when he's spent literally lifetimes fighting Salem.
Most likely CRWBY realised what a **** up Ozpin has been made into to the point they're giving him this incompetence arc. I get they wanted to turn him into a bit of a bad guy with good intentions as well, but he hasn't done a single smart thing.

His plan the whole time was to create huntsman academies to hold off Salem's forces, until humanity seemed 'redeemed' and from there could summon the god brothers and be judged in order for humanity to be saved. And i get that doesnt include about defeating Salem, but you dont need to exactly kill someone to beat them.

KobsterHope07 said:
What about the part where Qrow straight up told Ruby not to lie to Oscar about being his own person. I geniunely laugh and then feel sorry for Oscar
I laughed at that too yeah.

But nothing was funnier in the show than Salem just throwing that table and watching Tyrian squirm on the ground for a bit lmao

Theraptor99 said:
So, I'm cofused here. Does aura protect people from evironmental effect or not?
Even if it did, they probably couldn't keep it activaly protecting them from the cold long enough to reach anywhere. Especially since they have a half-trained Oscar and an old woman with them who may or may not even use aura.

Even if it did, they probably couldn't keep it activaly protecting them from the cold long enough to reach anywhere. Especially since they have a half-trained Oscar and an old woman with them who may or may not even use aura.

I see. So if it is cold enough, it would start to slowly chip away at their aura.

Yeah, this was a pretty good episode

> That certain character is 8-B certainly seeing as she was taking on Base Cinder. however Cinder said she had gotten stronger. Could this lead to a timeskip key for her Volume 6? Or is that not necessary. Definitely not 7-C

>We see Cinder using fireballs without her maiden powers. So yeah, Base Cinder has fire manipulation too.

>Weiss is pretty amazing at her dust control seeing as she was able to light all those candles. Not combat applicable but just proves her skill

Thats pretty much all we can take from this episode

Peter1129 said:
Also it looks she's gotten a lot stronger. It seems like the one that was fighting Cinder in the building was a clone.
... I don't think that's how Neo's power works.

She's just teleporting while leaving behind an 'afterimage' that shatters into glass / shatters to nothing. So Cinder was fighting the real Neo.

Peter1129 said:
Also it looks she's gotten a lot stronger. It seems like the one that was fighting Cinder in the building was a clone.
I don't think the whole one in the building was all just a trick tbh. Those clones shatter completely, and that character has displayed being able to frankly teleport to great distances with her semblance between deploying clones.

Anyone notice Cinder was using mainly kick based moves though?

Pluss with that little trigger in those sandles and stuff, methinks she picked up a few tricks from Mercury. Which is adorable

Jinx666 said:
>We see Cinder using fireballs without her maiden powers. So yeah, Base Cinder has fire manipulation too.
I don't think she has fire manipulation without the maiden powers, but rather either gained sufficient control to the point that she is able to use them without having to activate the special effects on her eyes, or there were just animation issues.

@Damage3245 The reason I think it was a clone was because the one that Cinder fought inside the building had perfectly clean clothing. While the one outside had a somewhat dirty and tattered clothing. And we saw that when they jumped out the window her clothing was still fine. Also Cinder did say she's gotten stronger so maybe she improved her semblance like Ruby did.

Theraptor99 said:
Jinx666 said:
I don't think she has fire manipulation without the maiden powers, but rather either gained sufficient control to the point that she is able to use them without having to activate the special effects on her eyes, or there were just animation issues.
Yeah, tbh, looking at it again. the way Cinder said she had gotten stronger too, and then shot the fireball made it seem like she was using Maiden powers

But they dont forget to make Cinder's eye flash whenever she is using the maiden powers, even when she made a small flame back when she was talking to Raven. So yeah, its either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back