• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it was in a different chapter, Raven didn't say that Salem could create Grimm.

"The creatures of Grimm, have a master named Salem. She can't be stopped, she can't be reasoned with, and she will not rest until humanity crumbles at her feet."

"The light engulfing the Dark dragon dude was just depicted as some 5 meters wide compared to the blonde girl when he started to ascend towards the sky. In 13.20 we also see a view from the beam not having increased in width when he penetrates the moon, making us able to scale the moon as about 20 meter in diameter. Wall level."

Fight me.

Aight, looking all back at this, i cant help but feel that Large Planet for a fraction of the moon being destroyed is a little weird tbh.

I looked at the calc, and idk if any one has seen this comment, " You lowballed the mass and highballed the hell out of the velocity.

"= 22.7328448%"

More than 1/5th of that Moon was destroyed. I don't know what method you were using to scale this but it's pretty clearly wrong just looking at the picture. The mass destroyed is more between a quarter and a third of the Moon, not a fifth of it.

"= 4619552.65m/s" "E = (0.5) X 1.67033512e22 X 4619552.65^2"

You scaled it as if the entire previous mass scaled was moving as fast as the fastest chunk in the scene. Which obviously isn't true. There's some 20-40 chunks there and they're all moving at different velocities. You can't just pick the highest velocity and treat that like it's the average.

You also scaled the velocity wrong. You modeled that chunk as if it was coming from the center of the Moon, even though you can see that it's a surface piece coming from one of the sides by how it's angled. "

Apparently velocities and masses are off? Might be worth a shot to redo em with whats been given here

I forgot you made that actually, that wasn't supposed to be a jab at you and sorry if you took it that way.

I made a match using one of the Assassins vs a RWBY character before that was barely fair, and I just edited the page to make by far the most broken assassin in their tier, so I was joking about that.

Wokistan said:
I forgot you made that actually, that wasn't supposed to be a jab at you and sorry if you took it that way.

I made a match using one of the Assassins vs a RWBY character before that was barely fair, and I just edited the page to make by far the most broken assassin in their tier, so I was joking about that.
I know that it is a joke and didn't intened to do it that way, as for your thread I already saw it a long time ago.

Just watched Episode 3.

I like Oz now. Never thought I'd say that.

Salem is an interesting villian now. Never thought I'd say that either.

Unlimited kek works.

Also Ozpin's and the Maiden's tiering now make a lot more sense to me considering they quite literally have a city/town busting feat.

Well, if you look after her first fight with Oz, she's completly obliterated, and then a bunch of energy collects together and forms a new body.

That and she supposedly came back from when the Younger Brother Hakaied humanity, so there's that too.

So High or Low-Godly seem the most likely, leaning on High.

DragonEmperor23 said:
She wasn't effected by the Brother hakaing humanity, they left her there on purpose.
No, I think I remember seeing her regening right after they did that.

But my first point stands. I'll see if I can give a link.

That's just her being immortal. One of the brothers(I think the older one) says that she's the last one there. If they had intended on killing her they would have taken it away.

Her immortality is partially based on Regenerationn.

We see the same exact visual effects right after the younger brother's attack as when we see her regenerate from Oz's fight.

And of course they had no intent on killing her. If her regen was that high, they wouldn't need to specifically exept her from that attack. And we have evidence for her regen at work with the visuals.

Or, maybe, the power protected her from the hakai's effects in general, the same way it did with the Dark Brother's pool.

And she didn't come back from nothing when she fought Oz. There's a black puddle that then glows and she regenerates from it.

So, she is either has a new resistance to attacks that would reduce her to nothing, or her regen, the power we know she has, which is visually similar to what we see after the hakai, just operates at a higher level.

I feel like the later takes much less assumptions, but if others feel like she should resist EE instead I suppose that's fine.

I think it's resistant to the Dark Brother's powers. That's why she survived in the pool after all. And when the Dark Brother blasted her and Ozma the first time he was revived with the hakai, only Ozma got hakai'd.

Huh. I guess that lines up with jumping in the pool, hadn't thought about that.

Low-High, then, I guess.

Kepekley23 said:
This volume started as one hell of a train ride.
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song

I will now leave the thread because I'm a pleb who doesn't have First and is thereby 1 week behind by default

Wow... That episode was incedible. Anyway:

People could use magic but then lost the ability to do so, Salem is held captive in a castle, someone tries to save her but fails, then a "Hero" comes, and after defeating a powerful knight, he manages to free her. This is basically A Link to the Past ovo

Salem gets cursed by her attempts to resurrect a beloved person, and as such is cursed by the gods. Zeref ovo

Upgrade Salem's regen to Low-Godly scaling from Ganon and Zeref.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Ruby just needs to lure Salem to a volcano just as it's about to erupt and launch her into space where she eventually stops thinking.
Ruby: The next thing you'll say is: "Was this all a part of your plan, girl?"

Salem: Was this all a part of your plan, girl? Uh?

Ruby: Yes, obviously!

Yang: No it wasn't.

Weiss: As if you could make up such a plan.

Blake: Sorry Ruby, but she's right

(*Salem gets thrown to space*)

Salem: Ah, finally peace.

Dark god: Wait, I forgot my donuts back on Remnants.

(*Accidentally slams into Salem, and she gets thrown back to Earth*)

Salem: Come on!

(*She gets thrown exactly in that same Vulcan and reaches Earth's core, destinied for an eternity of suffering*)

Salem: COME ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back