• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not reading through the thread because of spoilers and I'm still watching, but did we agree that Oscar and Lionheart shouldn't be 8-B considering that he couldn't kill Grimm that RWBY and co. could fodderize?

I think 8-C+ or High 8-C might be more appropriate for them; it's fair to say Lionheart isn't the most combat-oriented guy in the series. That and I don't think staggering enemies is really a scale-worthy feat, so I don't think he should scale off of Hazel.

Not sure about Oscar but Leo blocked Qrow's attacks and hurt an Ozpin possessed Oscar. He was also able to damage Weiss's summons and was capable fo blocking an attack from it.

Leo is justified as 8-B, and I'm slowly buying that Ozpin is able to make Oscar stronger.

An Ozpin possed Oscar was able to force Hazel to his knees and even push him back. It wasn't just a stagger, he forced him back and took hits from him.

Hazel was clearly trying to kill Oscar/Ozpin too, so no reason for him to hold back.

(Heck Hazel tried to kill Nora)

Leonardo was also able to block attacks from both Qrow and Weiss's Queen Lancer. Not only that but Leo could push Qrow away long enough for him to shoot at Oscar.

It would make sense to me as well, as that would explain him being able to take on Lionheart and Hazel, while also being much weaker than the Grimm at the beggining of Part 6 which Ruby and co. could kill rather easily (And yes, they were able to fodderize the smaller ones, hell the turrets killed a bunch of them. It was the big one that gave the whole crew trouble).

I feel like Oscar without Ozpin possessing him would be closer to a huntsmen in training than he would be the post-timeskip crew.

Judging from this episode (Not going into spoilers) but it's somewhat implied that Ozpin's possessions might indeed make the person stronger.

Maybe something like this?

(Note: I'm not saying make the changes right now, I'm saying that if we agree on Ozpin making Oscar stronger, does this look alright)

I haven't read through this or seen the episode, but I'm assuming we finally know why the moon got busted?

I'm not gonna lie, I think Amber should be 8B as should Base Cinder and Possibly Pre Time Skip Cinder

Reasoning

1. Amber loses to Cinder and the rest of the gang, formerly considered Major PIS, but add on

2. Amber was considered to be inexperienced, far unlike Raven who did the feat and post Time Skip Cinder who was shown training.

3. Cinder Fall should at least be comparable with the rest of Salem's faction. Unlike say Leonheart who is a coward not known to be a fighter Type character, Cinder is shown as more of a leader willing to get in the thick of it to fight.

If you look at it, she switches between her Maiden Powers and her Base form and Cinder actually harms her far more in her base form

Just add an 8-B key for her base and youre good

Hence why I said to an unknown degree. But in order to traverse through space on an interstellar level, something the Gods can do, you have to be FTL. That much is unarguable.

Why tho? Just "can fly interstellar ranges" shouldn't be FTL unless its clearly ftl. As I said, the feat is on the relativistic range with the high end.

Well the distance is also something to consider.

Although idk if this would apply to combat speed speed or reaction speed. Seems like it would only scale to movement / flight speed.

It would be nice to get more feats on this level tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back