• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
of alright, this episode was pretty decent, im interested for the next one

But it seems Jin/Djinn/Whatever her name is fully bringing out the 'magic' in the world. And also barenaked.

Srsly though, lets not include her in scaling until she actually proves she can fight or something. That time slow/vision creation ability worrying me.

Also im already in love with this Little miss Malachite character. She's just like a Pageant queen mom with that accent and attitude whose taken into crime. The Malachite twins mom though?

I swear, if Salem/Ozpin's backstory is some sort of cliché tragic/love/betrayal one, I'm out. Well, not really, but RWBY is supposed to be a unique show with a unique combination, and there are already enought clichés in the show that caused damage to it's reputation.

> Cinder is alive

So they already threw a good story arc in the garbage can going by that alone, and it's not even gotten past the second episode yet.

By good story arc I mean Cinder staying dead and the focus shifting towards good characters, of which there is a shortage as of now...sadly. But hey, we have Oscar.

Alright, the moment of truth (1 hour remaining): https://www13.************.io/anime/rwby-volume-6-769679/episode-03-932814

Edit: Now playing.

Edit: Spoiler warning! Well, this leaves one question, what does it mean Salem can't be destroyed? Is she only immnue to conventional means, or is it simply that Ozpin doesn't possess enough firepower to take her out? Can she resist her soul being destroyed? Being erased from reality? It din't explain her immortality well. Also, now she seems to have a soul, it's just her body that is made of the same matter grimm are made of that prevents her from using it.

ALRIGHT OKAY.

1. We need a Serious discussion about the God Brothers. Ofc we can probably lowball as Planet/Moon off my non expert opinion, but there were a few universe statements thrown in there too. Also we can make separate pages from the ones we have now and actually give them justified stats.

2, So thats legitimate Immortality for Salem. She can't die by 0 mortal means. Pretty useful in a fight. As well as her being a fighter and not just 'the man (woman) in the chair'. Plus a load of magic abilities like destruction (on a small scale), Telekinesis, flight etc.

3. Ozpin still an idiot

Thank god this episode was pretty amazing. I think im fully invested. Only question is, how did Salem get to command the Grimm? we see that they still werent under her control after her transformation

Theraptor99 said:
Why don't you watch the episode? The link is right there!
My internet provider doesn't quite agree with the site u linked, I can fix it but just getting the first membership immediately is far easier and convenient for me atm.

INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUS SPOILERS DO NOT READ UNTIL DONE

So Salem was originally a princess trapped in the tower. Until Ozpin (Known as Ozuma) saved her, he falls ill and dies and Salem goes to the god of life to resurrect, he refuses, then to the god of dark who agrees, until he finds out that Salem actually tried to talk to the god of Light first, they then give her immortality.

Eventually she gathers a huge enough army to fight the gods. Army gets stomped, and the gods wipe out humanity and start again, destroying the moon in the process.

Ozuma gets reincarnated by the god of light to defeat her, but lives normally until realizing her goals, after failing the first time he was reincarnated repeatedly, trying to find all the relics to defeat her. Only to be told he can't.

Presumably, instead of defeating her, he wants to try and keep humanity going while stopping her from destroying it.

Schnee One said:
So to elaborate, instead of defeating her, he's trying to simply stop her plans and keep humanity alive. Makes the most sense
Until this apparent judgement day. Essentially the rapture, that no one knows when its coming.

Or did Ozpin have to gather th relics and summon the God Brothers, and then they would decide on that day when he saw fit that humanity cleaned up its act.

Jinx666 said:
ALRIGHT OKAY.

1. We need a Serious discussion about the God Brothers. Ofc we can probably lowball as Planet/Moon off my non expert opinion, but there were a few universe statements thrown in there too. Also we can make separate pages from the ones we have now and actually give them justified stats.

2, So thats legitimate Immortality for Salem. She can't die by 0 mortal means. Pretty useful in a fight. As well as her being a fighter and not just 'the man (woman) in the chair'. Plus a load of magic abilities like destruction (on a small scale), Telekinesis, flight etc.

3. Ozpin still an idiot

Thank god this episode was pretty amazing. I think im fully invested. Only question is, how did Salem get to command the Grimm? we see that they still werent under her control after her transformation
We don't know what type of immortality "infinite life" means. Check the post where the link is and see my questions.

But it seems they aren't omnipotents and stuff (Duh anyway, theres two of them), definitely. Or at least not Omniscient.

Since the Dark brother had no idea Salem already went to the Light brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back