• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 6 Revisions/Additions

Can we not use the others do it as a reason? The thing is quiet obviously superior, if it weren't they could just beat it up with a far greater mobility.

They're already 8-B though, you can knock someone down even if you're two or three times weaker. They aren't equal to it in ap, they were obviously weaker than it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Can we actually accept it for once and stop applying double standards to everything?
They did
No, we cannot accept the idea of "others do it, so we'll just accept it despite having no backing for it". You can either explain the logic of why they should, or not bother.

And no, they were not fighting on an equal level to it, they were fighting like someone a third or fourth of it, so we could change them to tha- oh, wait.

A mid-end 8-B character staggering a higher end 8-B character is by no means to directly scale the two.

I am fine with backscaling; but the AP values are already hardly 3 times less than the Mech as it is.

Like seriously, if RWBY and JNR were actually comparable to the mech they could have just defeated the mech and the leviathan without any issues. It's abundantly clear the mech is much stronger than them.

Also, as I've been updating the profiles I realized that the Stamina stat for a bunch of them is just called "Average" or "High" and usually has little or no explaination, which is misleading as RWBY characters can engage in lengthy and intense fights.

Can we get a list of the longest fights in the show and use them as justifications for character stamina?

They should all scale to Team RWBY spending a full day fighting Grimm nearly non-stop in Mountain Glenn before they got tired

Cinder should have her multi-day long training session with Salem listed

WeeklyBattles said:
They should all scale to Team RWBY spending a full day fighting Grimm nearly non-stop in Mountain Glenn before they got tired
They weren't in one continuous fight for a day in Glenn, though. While it's impressive they took out tons of Grimm in the area over a day, a lot of the time was them exploring/searching.

Again, it's a good feat, but I don't think they can fight a single opponent going all-out for a day straight.

Back