• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Question: Did anyone ever calc how long the Raven storm would have to be to extend to the second mountain? Like, the one behind Cinder's head?

It was tier 6 iirc but it also happened in a dream
I don’t think it happened in a dream. I think the last part was made up by Ruby but the metor part did happen, as the narration states that the world was saved. Either way, I wouldn’t really apply this to Yang but it’s a fun feat. Where is the calc of it? I’m planning to do a semi comp vs battle of Yang vs Vi.

I don’t think it happened in a dream. I think the last part was made up by Ruby but the metor part did happen, as the narration states that the world was saved. Either way, I wouldn’t really apply this to Yang but it’s a fun feat. Where is the calc of it? I’m planning to do a semi comp vs battle of Yang vs Vi.
There's nothing to calc. Maybe the size of the meteor but there's not even a good reference for that. Besides that its just implied to 6-A or 5-B.

Because the grmm didnt hit the shield, the liquid hit the shield and the grimm then spawned from the liquid
Yes but we see that there are formed grimm already in the river when Yang and co first find it. Like how that grimm head bobbed out of the river, indicating that they must have survived the impact.

But yeah, I'd say do the gods crt first, we have the updated moon busting calc as well as the scans for their other additions already, and that makes the v9 additions thread smaller
Can we add subjective reality on the god’s CRT? I think there’s a solid basis for the ability based on the last episode of volume 9 where it directly states that the things they create, both the people and objects, are stemmed off of their imagination.

Yeah that would be fine
Alright perfect, here’s the quote for evidence.

“First they were given the power to destroy, to clear the wilderness. Then they were gifted the power of creativity to imagine what, or who would replace the wilderness”

I think considering we see them plant a seed and a butterfly pops out and this is done through their “imagination” it’s a solid enough basis for the subjective reality power.

Got any suggestions for V9 stuff to get calced(with the exception of the acre feat cuz I don't know if I could do that one, probably someone else could do that)
Maybe something like how hard Neo would have to land after falling for like a good thirty minutes? Since she was falling for a while. Like three whole episodes.

Got any suggestions for V9 stuff to get calced(with the exception of the acre feat cuz I don't know if I could do that one, probably someone else could do that)
Counting the episode length from when Neo first starts falling to when she lands, its about 45 minutes and 18 seconds.

I also found this neat calc for how long Yang fell in Downfall.

"In Episode 13 Yang jumps down the elevator shaft and begins her fall at 8:47. She does not reach the ground until 14:35 which means she was falling for approximately 5:48 or 348 seconds. We know that she was falling this entire time because at 10:51 we can clearly see that the Raven v Cinder fight is aligned with the previous events since Weiss has her summon and there is no Yang in sight. Assuming that Yang is falling at the average terminal velocity for a human, 53 meters per second, the entire time we can multiply 53mX348s=18444 meters. Convert that to miles and we find that the Vault of the Spring Maiden is approximately 11.46 miles underground. For comparison, Jets fly about 6.6 miles in the air and the Earth's crust is around 18 miles deep. I am not even going to try to calculate how powerful the shockwave at 10:48 would have to be in order to be felt on the surface. Imagine how long an elevator ride down that had to have been."

I also found this neat calc for how long Yang fell in Downfall.

"In Episode 13 Yang jumps down the elevator shaft and begins her fall at 8:47. She does not reach the ground until 14:35 which means she was falling for approximately 5:48 or 348 seconds. We know that she was falling this entire time because at 10:51 we can clearly see that the Raven v Cinder fight is aligned with the previous events since Weiss has her summon and there is no Yang in sight. Assuming that Yang is falling at the average terminal velocity for a human, 53 meters per second, the entire time we can multiply 53mX348s=18444 meters. Convert that to miles and we find that the Vault of the Spring Maiden is approximately 11.46 miles underground. For comparison, Jets fly about 6.6 miles in the air and the Earth's crust is around 18 miles deep. I am not even going to try to calculate how powerful the shockwave at 10:48 would have to be in order to be felt on the surface. Imagine how long an elevator ride down that had to have been."

Definitely needs to be calced

Back