• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 7 thread

Assuming it hit the lancer point-blank,

Kep's calc found the higher-end diamter of the cloud to be 11.7146653 meters, half of which is 5.85733265 meters.

Y = ((0.00585733265/0.28)^3)/1000 = 0.00915430912 Tons, or Small Building level

I don't know if I should make a thread but I better come here and ask first.

So, I was going through the pages to make the RWBY vs DMC rematch when I found this guy, who is 8-A and has the calc on his profile but the big problem is that said calc's result is 1.56 kilotons, which is Low 7-C.

Point is, there is a big mistake here and the calc is wrong or that thing should be upgraded.

The calc was originally 8-A and accepted as that. The Grimm scales to the Colossus for some reason so I changed it. However I changed the calc and got Low 7-C results afterwards, I've already ask for another evaluation but no one has looked at it.

Either way the Grimm doesn't scale to it anymore and the RWBY cast wouldn't either. It's a pointless calc and an outlier as well since RWBY is going to lose its 8-B rating.

The grimm will go down to At least High 8-C when the revisions are all done.

Wait, what? why are they losing those ratings?

Also, isn't the leviathan along with the colossus like the strongests things at that point without counting obvius top/god tiers?

You know, like the Grimm Dragon?

The calc is wrong, Dragoo pointed it out and the creator of the calc (Kep) agreed. He knew it was wrong but hadn't gotten to it yet, others looked at it and agreed for its removal.

The Leviathan also has no reason to scale to the Colossus/Dragon and the Colossus itself has no page. No one scales to it and the calc hasn't been evaluated. It's probably not an outlier but no one scales to it, not even the Colossus itself since it doesn't have a profile.

The range of the earthquake needs to be bigger, 1 kilometer is too small for a Mag 5 Quake. I have and I think got High 8-C+ results from the fire breath, didn't bother with it since they were still 8-B then.

For anyone interested; here is an info dump that collects information from the companion book.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8OFKS9n8IcchGVgO2S6AfIu5qrUSyz71SgVqz7z9EM/view

Some interesting info:

• Gambol Shroud's ribbon is described to be "nearly unbreakable", so highly resistant to damage despite being flexible.
  • Neo's name is "Neopolitan", not "Neo Politan", and it is confirmed that she creates solid illusions that shatter when dispelled.
  • Ozpin's shield he used against Cinder's fire beam is part of his weapon.
  • Cinder can control Grimm to an extent with her Maiden powers.

Also madins have grim control

That means all magic users control grimm. Kinda makes sense how they can make castles out in the open with no Grimm attacking it

Back