• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread III

Well you can basically guess every step of David Cage if you bring his bingo card

So take that as you will

So that's how the Ravager Grimm look. I hope they also add the other Grimms and monsters from After the Fall such as the Dromedon Grimm, Jackalope Grimm, Ziraph Grimm and the Blind Worm into Amity Arena.

Well there's also Bertilak Celadon whose semblance is controlling heat.

August Caspian whose semblance is essentially the opposite of Ren. Instead of suppressing emotions it amplifies them.

Edward Caspian whose semblance allows him to suppress other semblances basically power null.

Also Coco named her semblance Hype.

The novel takes place after Volume 5 and around the same time as Volume 6. As at the end of the novel they meet up with Sun after he left the main cast in V6C1.

Half the novel are flashbacks of their time in beacon before and during volumes 1-3. According to themselves Team CFVY is essentially the Team RWBY of the second years.

There doesn't seem to be any notable differences so far. We only know that she isn't as skilled as Glynda in using telekinesis according to Team CFVY.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Oh wait, I think I remember something like that now. "No two people have the same Semblance" or something along those lines.
You might be confusing the line "no two summers are alike" from Volume 3 but yeah supposedly semblances are suppose to be unique. Haven't read the book so I assume that the application and the way the Semblance works is different. Based on gameplay I'd say Carmine's is more AOE based while Glynda's is more precise and requires her riding crop to use.

Back