• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread III

I was refering to the show.

I keep up with the calcs for the show and one of the users said that the latest calc for 8-B+ should scale to the cast but I might have been mistaken.

Why I ask is that I want to make a HxH vs RWBY match-up that is not stomp

DragonEmperor23 said:
So what was the accepted value of the mountain feat?
The Violent fragmentation end which is 229.4889674 tons TNT. The idea is to divide the result by 4 for each member of RWBY since the Nevermore was defeated by the combined force of the team so each member would be 57.37224185 Tons of TNT.

TLDR for anyone who doesnt want to watch:

Coco has a damage boost for any weapon she uses

Fox is telepathic and has ESP via his aura (A high level technique which should in turn scale to the pros)

Velvet has a photographic memory which allows her to instantly replicate any combat style she sees regardless of difficulty, including styles that have taken years to master

Yatsuhashi has memory erasure, both short term in combat to disorient his opponents and long term to the point where he once made his mother forget she has a second child, and the time it takes for the memory to return is equal to the time that was taken away

@ Spinoirr - When a CRT is created

What's to be added to said CRT are:-

• Fox has Telepathy via his semblance and Extrasensory Perception with his control of Aura. I don't think we should add this to any of the other since we don't know for sure if they have access to this.
  • Velvet should have some description about her photographic memory, would it be considered some sort of Enhanced Senses?

EDIT: Actually, Velvet's semblance should be classified Technique Mimicry

Ren already displayed a similar technique, i dont see why its a stretch to assume that people who have had decades more training honing their aura wouldnt be able to do the same

Because we don't know if all Pro-Huntsmen have such mastery of their Aura.

Imho, at the very best, we could add a Possibly til it is confirmed or have evidence shown in the show.

Why would we assume they do? Just because a student has this ability doesn't mean that all teachers and Huntsman should have ESP. This is similar to One Piece, where one character could see into the future, however, without proof, we can't just assume that everybody above them can use it

Either way, this should really be discussed in a CRT.

WeeklyBattles said:
Fox is telepathic and has ESP via his aura (A high level technique which should in turn scale to the pros)
If you're implying on giving a bunch of characters an ability they have never used or demonstrated before, no.

The rest looks chill though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Why would we assume they dont?
Because they've never shown or demonstrated the ability.
Even with Ren it's something "similar" (I'd love a link to the example, though), and if it's some kind of 'technique' then you don't necessarily need to learn it to be a pro, which is obvious by the utter lack of anyone else using it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Ren sensing Tyrian approaching them, every pro hunstman has had the same ability listed for two years now
Except we've already established aura generally being used to sharpen senses, which isn't "the same ability" as ESP, so I guess there actually wasn't an example of Ren doing "the same thing".

"Enhanced Sight: Not necessarily like eyesight, however, this ability grants the user to detect the opponent regardless of ability or position, as long as the opponent is in radius."

That's on the Extrasensory Perception page which I feel is what Ren demonstrated in Volume 4.

Also totally gonna have to buy that book before doing anything with a CFVY CRT

That's being able to psychically just know people's locations in a given radius. What Ren did was more akin to using his senses; hearing, sight, etc.

So I've been told Fox's detection/ESP is his semblance, not a technique, and apparently the "technique" he mentions in the novel is the standard 'using aura to hone your senses' that we've been aware of for years at this point.

Can someone who's read through the novel confirm or deny this, with quotes, preferably?

Dargoo Faust said:
So I've been told Fox's detection/ESP is his semblance, not a technique, and apparently the "technique" he mentions in the novel is the standard 'using aura to hone your senses' that we've been aware of for years at this point.

Can someone who's read through the novel confirm or deny this, with quotes, preferably?
I will be reading the full thing when i get it but his senses and his semblance are two different things, and his aura senses are directly stated to be a technique, a high level one

WeeklyBattles said:
I will be reading the full thing when i get it but his senses and his semblance are two different things, and his aura senses are directly stated to be a technique, a high level one
Sure; make sure to post the relvent quotes.

And we're already aware aura can sharpen senses. I'm saying the ESP is probably his semblance, not something all aura-users can do. They're two different powers.

Back