• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Scaling 2: Thread Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I won't be online to implement the changes so I'm entrusting that someone here will be able to do it. I assume the profiles Rusty has in that blog match the changes we want to implement.

Also, we should probably get a better image for Glynda.

I'm more then ready to make the changes, I'm not going to sleep till at least 4 hours.

Also I agree that Glynda should have a better image, I'll try to find one.

It has been 24 hrs since I called grace with no requests from the opposition to extend it or bring forward new arguments.

It is more than fair to say we can begin implementing it. Rusy, I belive none of the pages that we need to edit are protected, so you can go ahead. If any of them are, you can message Kaltias.

Actually, I'm just implementing what Rusty had on their blog posts right now, although I'm adding that they should be superior to Penny's beam, and linking the calc for that.

I'd message Kaltias.

Also sorry for editing at the same time as you, didn't notice we were both implementing it at the same time.

It seems like Kaltias isn't here to unlock the pages. Also I'm a lot more tired than I was expecting, so I'm going to sleep now.

If the profiles get unlocked you guys can change it.

If by throwing a fit you mean protecting a page to prevent it from being repeatedly vandalized like it was

You don't.

Not sure about Lionheart, but the changes for Raven were agreed on, yet you still reverted them and locked the page, because of that one guy, who you could just talk to.

Anyway, the thread is pretty much concluded. This happened quite some time ago and doesn't hold any relevance anymore.

I do, regardless of how many people get mad at me for doing it i do my job to the best of my ability and i always will. Insult me all you want, slander me, make fun of me, i dont care, im doing my job and no amount of badmouthing will change that.

The raven changes were not agreed on, they were unanimously disagreed on, hence why i removed them as people attempted to add them anyways. Multiple vandalisms in a short time period warrant a page lock to prevent further vandalism, its what staff are supposed to do.

That's how I saw it, and I felt like saying it, especially since Dargoo asked why the page was locked. If people don't like it, I apologize.

WeeklyBattles said:
Then maybe you should think before saying things you know will hurt other people
Changing a fictional characters ratings is rarely sdomething I asociate with hurting people

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Changing a fictional characters ratings is rarely sdomething I asociate with hurting people
So im guessing you didnt actually read what he said because im not talking about stat changes

Kaltias said:
@Reby
But how you say things is also important. You can't use an accusatory tone and expect people to like it.

Either way, can we drop this?
In my defense, I'll say I wasn't in a really nice mood, but I agree that this was definitely uncalled for on my part.

It'd be better to drop the topic, yes.

Leo and Raven need to be edited I think.

Also the agreement was 8-B base Cinder, right? I can do the edits myself

They look fine.

Anyway what's the general agreement? 8-B base Cinder? Thinking about it, it would be more consistent than High 7-C shields for Glynda tbh

Adam scales, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back