• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: Ruby's travel speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drellix said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYhvPoxuas
At around 2:25, Ruby is running away from Roman but it is clearly showing that the bullets are outpacing her. Take this how you will, I thought it was just something I should point out.
Keep in mind That RWBY Uses dust rounds SO it's possible for there bullets to be faster then real world bullets

Also as far as i see in that clip Ruby isn't using her semblince to Run not to mention there is visable evidince of other character's moving at MHS speeds and ruby can keep up with them More or less

Well, I do not know the specifics in this case, but we tend to make a distinction between combat and running speeds.

Just note I have made it travel speed. Combat Speed and Reaction speed have nothing to do with this.

Well, all of this depends on if there is proof or calculations of Hypersonic+ travel speed. If so, your example may be seen as an outlier, plot-induced stupidity, or anti-feat.

Okay, so it was not a running feat then?

Well, if there is a Hypersonic+ running speed calc, we can probably see your example as an anti-feat. We generally go with the higher showings.

This isn't really an anti-feat anyway, as Roman's bullets aren't anything like normal bullets as they're dust-infused.

It's like saying a Cortosis blade in Star Wars is exactly the same as a regular sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back