• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision Thread Volume 7

Decided to create a thread for any revisions that people want to make after watching Volume 7. I have some suggestions of my own that I want to put forward and hope to get opinions on it.

Spoilers Just In Case
First Oscar gets Magic on his profile, he did the same thing that Ozpin did in Volume 3.
Second, Regenerationn for Cinder's Grimm arm, as it can grow back after being cut off.

Third, Penny also has magic as a Maiden. I'm not sure what her tier would be, but her profile should be the same as Raven's: a Base section and a Maiden section.

Finally, this is a bit iffy on my part but adding Life Manipulation to Salem's profile? I highly doubt that whale, as big as it is, was made by the pools naturally. Salem probably used her magic to make it or enhance it.
Please take a look and tell me your thoughts.

Do you mind if I meantion a upgrade for a calc I made?

It's a Volume 1 calc that should affect almost every High 8-C sans Volume 4s.

@TheRustyOne; it seems like that should be handled on its own thread.

If that's the consensus then that should be applied, yes.

So... does anyone have any agreements or disagreements on my suggestions, or have any suggestions of their own?

Oscar already has magic on his profile.

Cinder's arm should have higher Regenerationn, either Low-Mid or High-Low.

Penny's thing needs a lot more time, should probably wait till the chapter becomes public first.

TheRustyOne said:
Oscar already has magic on his profile.

Cinder's arm should have higher Regenerationn, either Low-Mid or High-Low.

Penny's thing needs a lot more time, should probably wait till the chapter becomes public first.
No problem. What about the last point? Can you give your thought on it?

Let's wait till Volume 8 before touching anything about that Grimm. We don't know anything about it other than it's big.

I will unfortunately be busy for a week or two. By no means stall the revision for that; feel free to start discussions and I'll jump in later.

Yeah no problem, hope it goes well.

Anyway, the end of the volume showed Salem arriving with her fleet, and she was surrounded by a huge storm. We calculated the storm for Raven, so if anyone could do the same for Salem I would appreciate it.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUINGyROFjQ

So I plan on updating Penny's profile on Saturday when the episodes public by adding the Maiden powers. We're not going to see her use it until volume 8, so do we leave her tier as it is or make it the same as Cinder and Raven?

Same as cinder and Ravens. Large town level

They are supposed to be downgraded but people are too lazy/busy to do it

Just give her the abilities but no upgrade.

We actually agreed to downgrade Amber's Maiden powers as well but for some reason that never went through. An inexperience Maiden can be very weak, Penny just got her powers and hasn't even used them yet. We have no idea what's she is capable of yet. A tier change can hold off till Volume 8, especially since all we've seen from her is glowing eyes.

Alright then I'll leave Penny's tier. Also, if anyone is too busy then I can edit the other pages. Large town level is High 7-C, so if there is no problem I can change it on Raven, Cinder and Amber.

Alright, I changed the tiers on Raven, Amber, and Cinder for their maiden powers. I didn't change their attack, striking, or durability as I'm not sure if that changes as well.

SilentLyfe said:
Alright, I changed the tiers on Raven, Amber, and Cinder for their maiden powers. I didn't change their attack, striking, or durability as I'm not sure if that changes as well.
For Cinder's Profile you forgot change her half maiden tier

For Cinder's Profile you forgot change her half maiden tier

Thanks for reminding me. Just changed it. Please tell me if that tier is right.

Damage3245 said:
Cinder's tiers and her ratings don't match up.
Could you fix it for me? Apparently it was agreed that the Maidens were to be downgraded to High 7-C.

Also change the calc as someone needs to make the blog where the calc is from the talk about the downgrades

Spinoirr said:
Also change the calc as someone needs to make the blog where the calc is from the talk about the downgrades
Yeah, I'm not good with that, I just agreed to change the tier. If someone could do that, I would appreciate it.

I had to correct inconsistencies between the tiers and the statistics for a few RWBY pages. Were those changes even accepted here? If so, they also need updated explanations.

Might as well copy and paste what DMUA did. As he was the one who calculated them to be large town level

Back