• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision Thread Volume 7

Penny should have a vol 7 key as she is stronger as she can fight cinder (without useing magic) along with winter so she would be "at least large bulding level, at least City block level with beam sword" and durability would be "at least large bulding level, city block level with aura (she was fine after being hit by a Grimm that took her own beam sword without her aura braking)"

How's that? Like this until when ever the heck Penny's beams get re-calced

I do agree that she needs a new key for Volume 7, I think that should be fine until the re-calc.

Dargoo Faust said:
I don't believe anything here is set in stone yet, no.
Okay. Thanks. I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Penny has always been above the rest of the cast (marching Pyrrha) and her upgraded version is on par with Winter seeing how she fought with her and was essentially on equal standing with her and Clover.

I've got ability revisions for this volume but for now let's focus on on just the tiers. I think Penny most definitely needs a Volume 7 key as well as a Maiden key.

The entire main cast other than oscar scales to penny at this point, hence why they need a volume 7 key

Eh that did no damage to it and took combined effort to cut off the tusk that was visibly weaker than the rest of it.

Bump

Can someone make Penny's vol 7 key and while you are at it add the penny destroying the bullhead calc for another reason she is large bulding level in her first key?

Really now she needs it along with putting rustys calc onto her profile so all vol 4 scale to her 5 ton feat

At the same level with Amber. Schnee One apparently wants to downgrade her so we'll see how that goes.

I assumed it was because they fought a Grimm that withstood Penny's laser.

Ok so are we officially upgrading them all to city block starting Volume 7?

If so then we would retroactively have to upgrade Professional Huntsmen prior to Volume 7 as well. Just trying to get this whole thing sorted here since it seems to be at a dead halt.

Because Qrow scales to clover who is the leader of his team who are stronger then team rwby individually

Because Qrow was always far above Team RWBY and had no significant change whatsoever along with Tyrian and Winter.

Qrow has been at a constant throughout the show, if his tier changes in Vol 7 then it would apply all the way back to Vol 3 since he had zero change in skill or power.

Except hes not far above them, by volume 6 they were confirmed to have surpassed him which was backed up by both qrow and Maria

Qrow was also confirmed to have trained in atlas and tyrian got stronger after getting his new tail and recovering

When did Qrow and Maria say they were surpassed in Volume 6? These are the only relevant quotes I recall, and Qrow only talks about a younger version of himself, and Maria is talking about the mental strength needed to be a Huntress:

Qrow: Uh, of course. Think of it as an extended training mission. Trust me, I was a professor. Even went to the same academy as them. Let me tell ya, these kids are way better than we were at their age. Well, not better than me specifically, but a lot of students--

Maria: Child, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery, I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again, finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me, especially when some of you are clearly stronger already. It's... comforting, seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Qrow training off-screen is speculation, and nothing indicates that Tyrian getting a metallic replacement tail made him significantly stronger.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except hes not far above them, by volume 6 they were confirmed to have surpassed him which was backed up by both qrow and Maria

Qrow was also confirmed to have trained in atlas and tyrian got stronger after getting his new tail and recovering
Yeah he is. Clover is above his whole team being the leader and he can contend with Qrow. Where was it ever confirmed that Qrow was ever trained? Because he sure wasn't shown to be training at all, more just gloomy and being buddy with Clover.

Tyrian got a tail....nice. That doesn't mean he gets upgraded from where he used to be.

Ironwood would scale to Qrow from Vol 3 as we've seen them be comparable to each other and Ironwood has no reason to have increased either especially having a generally even match against Arthur Watts who should be physically and in a combat sense be inferior to Tyrian (with his rings, environment, and intelligence really being the reason he even contended with Ironwood).

Qrow and Maria never said RWBY surpassed them. If you're referring to that one scene Maria says some of them may already be stronger than her which the scene focuses on Yang that's Maria speaking about emotional strength not combat ability at all.

Penny should have a vol 7 key before we even add "large town level" to her profile as he doesn't get the powers until she is rebilt in vol 7

Also someone add rustys calc for penny to her profile

It gives more reason for the high 8-C characters

Back