• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

Prophet
"At long last. If you wish to see my true power... then watch it and despair. I am the Prophet of the Final Heaven, speaker for our Lady Breinhard, and you shall know my power."

"Auctoritate Administratoris: remotio Ineo"

Disce lebens
"Run. Run to the ends of time. For already the world vanishes"

Blackcolour

[Duuuuuude]

[DUUUUUUDE]

[OH MY GOD HOW OBVIOUS DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS]

[I need to go to sleep, I expect you to understand what is going on by the time I wake up]

[AND MAKE GOOD USE OF THE TIME I'M NOT COMMENTING]

Monarch Laciel said:
"At long last. If you wish to see my true power... then watch it and despair. I am the Prophet of the Final Heaven, speaker for our Lady Breinhard, and you shall know my power."

"Auctoritate Administratoris: remotio Ineo"

Disce lebens
"Run. Run to the ends of time. For already the world vanishes"

Blackcolour
[This is what is going on]

[I'm being meta again people]

The best I can get is that you're basically telling me to **** off and let you win, but o may just be tired

Besides, I'm acausual, so the time stuff shouldnt be affecting me

[not really. I'm just GMing. You want me to be the final boss after all]

[... I'm doing meta stuff. Go look up "the Prophet of the Final Heaven" on joke battles. It will help]

Hl3 or bust said:
The best I can get is that you're basically telling me to **** off and let you win, but o may just be tired

Besides, I'm acausual, so the time stuff shouldnt be affecting me

I have to make changes when im back from school but me and Christian are out for now.

I really don't get it tbh

all i can see is that you've deleted a bunch of random comments (part of the thing i know, but it isn't exactly a great indication of what you're trying to do)

Ok

Well, the only comments left are the ones out of character. Everything in character has been deleted.

As I explained through my character's voice, using metaphors of "reality" and "the world" and "the timeline" to refer to the thread we are commenting on, and "events" and "pieces of the timeline" to refer to our comments, I'm removing comments. Every time I comment in character, I delete a few more. I started by deleting 10 per comment because we were 100 replies in and I thought it wouldn't take 10 comments for people to understand. Unfortunately, people didn't get it, and there were a lot less in-character replies than I realised, so we've basically caught up. I'll slow down now.

As I also explained in-character using metaphors, you need to "outrun" this comment deletion. If the comments are removed up to the last comment ("farthest point"), then all of "reality" will be deleted, i.e. I will remove the thread and that will be game over. Hence, you need to comment more, and faster, than I am deleting them. There is a point where at a certain comment number I will say "ok, that's enough, you've outrun the destruction, well done", however I'm not going to say what that is to maintain a bit of tension.

Acausality doesn't mean anything here, the Prophet / me is not deleting events / comments to paradox you, its just an encroaching wave of destruction.

Everyone get it? I'm going for away for a bit, so if I were you all, I'd fill up this thread with a few more in-character comments.

The fact I dont exist on any level of existence including the narrative level says no boye kek

the fact that i could even bring you back in the first place shows that you exist somewhere, even if it's in the past boye

A mechanical voice rings out in the minds of all the people present

"Roko.bas has been activated. Standby for deployment."

Well I erased myself from all levels of existence and the fact you found me is just going to be chalked up to my dude being bored, going back in the past and following you boye

if you're gonna make posts, make them in-character boye

"Protocal C.E.S. at 15% completion. Please standby for further developments."

As the voice is heard in the minds of all present, small bubbles made of the same material as the landscape appear and small, black tendrils reach out and attach themselves to the landscape before the bubbles begin emiting a black-light and transferring data to Roko.bas

Back