• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually wait. Rune King Thor has all of Odin's Powers to a higher degree, which includes Precognition where Odin can see Thousands of years into the future. Would that help Thor from getting erased?

If RK Thor has all of Odin's powers then he definitely has multiple win-cons, including and not limited to Sealing, BFR and the like. I would like to know his starting move since that's the deciding factor on whether or not he could beat Zen'ō before he gets erased.

RK Thor does have mindhax which Zeno doesn't have any resistance to, so that's another win-con for him. However, all Zeno needs to do is raise his hand and Thor's gone so I'm divided on this. So pretty much, how fast can Thor use his haxes before Zeno erases him, is what I'd like to know.

Pretty sure his mind-hax would be thought based so he's definitely quicker on the draw in that regard. Though Odin's precog supposedly isn't combat applicable which doesn't bode well for Thor. I guess this comes down to whether or not RK uses his hax right off the bat.

I'm going to go with Thor for now due to multiple win-cons and faster mind-hax than Zeno's EE. Though this is open to change.

Planck69 said:
If RK Thor has all of Odin's powers then he definitely has multiple win-cons, including and not limited to Sealing, BFR and the like. I would like to know his starting move since that's the deciding factor on whether or not he could beat Zen'ō before he gets erased.
Could Precog help him see the erase coming?

@Mrluke2000 but can thor erase entire universes on whim not just a singular universe but multiple as Zeno erased universe 13-17 thats 5 whole universes at once not milky ways or galaxies the universe that includes the several hidden dimensions within those universes.

And how is the One Above All not Omnipotent ?

MrLuk2000 said:
Planck69 said:
Could Precog help him see the erase coming?
This is in Odin profile

"Precognition (non-combat related, can see thousands of years into the future with almost 100% precision) "

It looks like he can't see instantly events in the middle of a fight

Ah, then it seems like its not combat applicable.

The question is if Thor has any win cons, because if he does then this match won't be a stomp

Thor has many hax such as Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, etc. He has plenty of ways to take down Zeno, but I'm not sure what he can do here since Zeno's usual move is hand raise erase, so I don't think this is a stomp.

Zeno FRA

Schnee One said:
Thor sees Zeno erase him, then thinks.
Any reason this isn't a stomp?
See him how? I thought we already established that his Precog is non-combat applicable.

Can confirm this is wrong.

Not like it matters though, Twice Thor has lead with matter Hax, once with soul Hax, once with mindhax.

None of which Zeno resists

So it's kinda moot anyway.

How is that going to help Zeno from mind or soul haxed?

Don't recall, though at worst Gesture based, same as Zeno

Thor FRA.

Also, do he and Odin really not have any Existance Erasure Resistence feats? That seems... odd. That feels like something they should have.

Back