• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well the general consensus seems to be that RK Thor wins and I'm inclined to agree. Since he leads with hax that Zen'ō doesn't resist, I'm going with Thor.

LordWhis said:
RK Thor has the AP advantage since he is at least double Odin.
And he has omniscience.

RKT shitstomps.
hasn't Zen'o been stated to be able to nuke the DBZ Multiverse all at once?

If so, then their AP is comparable

And as far as I can read, Thor doesn't resist Zen'o's EE

Voting Zen'o due to being trigger-happy

Schnee One said:
That ignores the list of shit Thor can do back alongside is precog
well, Zen'o starts with EE pretty quickly

and I have no idea what Thor does first in-character

It honestly depends on who hits first

Switching to Incon till I know more

Rune King Thor is at least double Odin, so while their AP might be comperable, even a lowballed Thor is 1.5x Zeno's best. His wide array of hax also gives him significantly more wincons than Zeno has, and in-character he isn't exactly known for asking questions first and firing later. Add to all of that the fact that Thor's precog would tell him Zeno has a trigger happy EE ability, and I really doubt Zeno is going to get anything off before Thor employs one of his dozen wincon haxes. He's already kind of a berserker as it is. It would be really OOC for him to go easy on a guy he knows will try to erase him as an opening move.

Frankly, on the subject of Existence Erasure, I also find it really strange that Thor doesn't have any resistances to it. That's something I really imagine Odin would have shown in the past, given the type of things he's gotten into. Odin and Thor might be missing some exotic abilities. I'll have to remember to look through their history some time and see what I can find.

Couldn't RKT's reality warping negate EE.

Does RKT even need a physical form ?

Lastly, not really relevant but we only have RKT at 2c for lack of feats and because we can't jump tiers without strong basis, he should really be higher than that.

Back