• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rune King Thor vs Asura's Wrath, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon verses

Sailor Moon has tier 3 characters; does anyone know how many? because they could possibly wear him down if they have the numbers.

But how many galactic characters do they have? because they're only up against 1 universal.

Well, none of the Sailor Moon characters on this wiki are higher than Galaxy Level, so that's likely either incorrect, for characters we don't have pages for, or wank.

The anime and menga are different like GT and Super.

I think the sailor moon pages only based on the menga.

I always thought anime Sailor Senshi < manga Sailor Senshi? Then again, I've only read the manga.

If this is the canon manga SM, yeah, RKT stomps. He's got some pretty damn good magic and reality warping, plus absolutely none of the verses are getting past his defenses.

I agree with Azathoth, especially since the galaxy purification thing appears to be the greatest feat in the series.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
That seems like a looooot of faith put into a statement about destroying the universe and creation of a mini big bang...
Creation of a mini-big bang sounds impressive tho.

Then when you take it into powerscaling. It's would be like GT all over again.

It only goes for the animeverse tho.

Mini-big bang is impressive, but it's not full on universal.

I also have no idea what Universal+++ means.

I feel the scaling is a bit too extreme. It's like saying, "Anime Buu was going to destroy the universe, so he's universal" then proceedig to rate everyone in GT "Universe level+++++++".

Again, I haven't seen the anime in its entirety, but this seems incredibly overblown compared to almost everything else I've heard.

Mini-big bang is impressive, but it's not full on universal.
I also have no idea what Universal+++ means.

I feel the scaling is a bit too extreme. It's like saying, "Anime Buu was going to destroy the universe, so he's universal" then proceedig to rate everyone in GT "Universe level+++++++".

Again, I haven't seen the anime in its entirety, but this seems incredibly overblown compared to almost everything else I've heard.
There is lot of anime series from sailor moon to watch.

Also it's been said Ikasaman has her own universe as well.

This is referring to the 90's one, right?

I thought Ikasaman only had control over the dimensional rift, which she could use to strand the Sailor Senshi in her dimension? Though didn't Usagi and Hotaru kill her?

This is referring to the 90's one, right?
I thought Ikasaman only had control over the dimensional rift, which she could use to strand the Sailor Senshi in her dimension? Though didn't Usagi and Hotaru kill her?
Ummm, Don't know. But You only read the manga right?

Maybe the anime is different.

Back