• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Rule Violations Reports (New forum)

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Zephyros:

That seems pretty harsh as well. Wouldn't simply firbidding you from participating in threads about the verse(s) that you have problems with be enough?

Zephyros:

That seems pretty harsh as well. Wouldn't simply firbidding you from participating in threads about the verse(s) that you have problems with be enough?
The problem with that becomes, I don't fully trust myself to not go off on this about other verses. See what happened in my attempted final fantasy revision thread.

I've only used this forum for role-playing and FRAing the Persona Revision Thread. This avoids future problems and solves the current one. I really only want to do the RPs in the fun and games section by this point.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
So no versus or content revision threads at all then? Would it be enough to forbid you from participating in them for a few months, and then see if things have calmed down and turned less stressful for you IRL?

So no versus or content revision threads at all then? Would it be enough to forbid you from participating in them for a few months, and then see if things have calmed down and turned less stressful for you IRL?
That's up to the other staff members. But I think a permanent ban on those threads would be better. To be perfectly frank, my IRL situation isn't going to get better any time soon due to details I'd rather not discuss, and in terms of my continued participation on this wiki, I really don't think it would be worth the mental health strain, on myself or the other people that have to deal with me.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. So permanent, but with the ability to request to continue with these forums if you feel better later (as in after at least a few months) might be best then.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. No problem.

@AKM sama

Are you able to block him from posting in these two specific forums, or would I need to handle it? Alternately should we simply forbid him from posting there?

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
I agree, Zephyros isn't inertially malicious, but he is notable for having short temper at times. I agree that permaban is harsh and I think the compromise of topic ban is a reasonable punishment.

AKM sama

UwU
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Are you able to block him from posting in these two specific forums, or would I need to handle it? Alternately should we simply forbid him from posting there?
I think we can simply forbid him from posting there. It isn't a hard thing to do. People are expected to have at least some self-control. If you don't want to participate in CRTs or VS threads, then don't open those subforums. It is that simple. If you can't even do that, then I don't think you're suited to be here.

That's my opinion at least. I can block him from participating in those subforums if that is what is decided. But if the user has no self-control like what he is saying, it won't prevent him from ranting on any other subforums whenever he sees things, making the whole thing pointless.

I won't dispute what AKM said. I will note that I learned about the Vergil/Okita thread because someone else sent it over discord, and due to the way the new forum works, I won't see threads on pages like it was in the old forum.

I still would prefer to be blocked from VS and CRT threads, but I don't actively go looking for trouble. As I said, this thread happened because another user sent the thread to me directly.

As I've hopefully made clear in my last few posts on this thread, All that matters to me in terms of wiki activity is participation in fun and games. I think my following history on the old site would help indicate that, as the vast majority of the recent activity is entirely Fun and Games or General Discussion.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Would you be willing to prevent Zephyros from posting in the versus threads and content revisions forums AKM?

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
For the record: I've witnessed a few of Zephyros' outbursts and I agree with topic-banning him in areas where he becomes troublesome. I'd also be fine with a temporary ban, though the time for that seems to have passed. I agree that perma-banning over a culmination of somewhat minor offenses (albeit infuriating and consistent minor offenses) is probably too far.

For the record, I wasn't insulted or offended or mad by it (it's just a hobby after all lol), he just has a very short fuse but there is no problemo on my part.

...You know, i realized both me and Zephyr had a temper issues, it just i can finally handled my emotion way better than before now (i still pretty melancholic tho lel) so i'm very grateful to myself

Regardless wish your best Zephyr

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes, I hope that things work out for you Zephyr.

I you feel better within the coming months, you can ask for your restriction to be lifted.

He doesn't look like a troll. He's probably just not very skilled in making pages. In any case he needs to be spoken to anyway.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
I recall giving the same user at least two warnings for doing something similar. And not just me, but several other staff gave them the same thing.

I count seven warnings over this same thing on his wall, the first one in 2016. It's honestly a miracle of science that he's still around.

Doesn't seem malicious. I'd suggest something like 1 week + explanation/warning to draw attention to the reasons why.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
He keeps making lots of very ill-considered edits that have to be reverted, including guesswork statistics changes, has received quite a lot of warnings, and never seems to shape up. I would suggest a much longer block than just 1 week. Likely 3 to 6 months or so.

AKM sama

UwU
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
If that is the case, 3 months seems fine. He doesn't strike as malicious so half a year might be a bit too long.

I still stand by my earlier suggestion of a 1 week ban, but I realize I'm generally more lenient with bans.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I think that constantly wasting our time by disobeying our instructions and spamming nonsense in the wiki warrants a much longer ban if he does not comply.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
I disagree with shortening or lifting Ong's ban, we told him 7 times and literally gave him the rules that he never even bothers to read. I think three months is fine and agree longer than that is harsh. I also agree with Aaron needing a final warning, a week seems too lenient but a month or 2 seems reasonable if he breaks that rule again. And I think Rocker's message to that new guy will suffice for now. Deleted those pages also.

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
I think that constantly wasting our time by disobeying our instructions and spamming nonsense in the wiki warrants a much longer ban if he does not comply.
I suppose. He just seems like he doesn't know what's happening. I'd hate to kick him out for so long given that I doubt they'd come back- if it is a genuine misunderstanding, then that's just a shame. Still, up to you.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, we are trying to make him understand first, but if he continues to cause problems we have to block him for a while for practical reasons.

NoGround

VS Battles
Sysop
Wiki Manager
I am posting this here because Mobile Editing may open up floodgates to a lot of rulebreaks.

Please be aware that Mobile Editing is open due to the UCP update. I have given an announcement for people who only seem to be aware of Discussions and are noticing the edit button that they should not edit without first reading the rules.

I suggest filtering the RecentChanges to "newcomers" and "learners" in order to see inexperienced users who are editing quickly. At the moment, those are the best tools for finding vandalism via new users. Placing the limit to 5000 is doable on RecentChanges but it puts a strain on the page, so I recommend 1000 edits.

If you would like a "Live" version of RecentChanges that will give you (a lot) of desktop notifications while you are patrolling, please use this RCM Page on my wiki, turn on Ajax, turn off "Discussions" from the dropdown and allow notifications from your URL.

Alright so after all this argument back and forth between GewbumpzDude and Ican't I have a 100% feeling that Gews is now a likely banned sockpuppet of ANormalGuest666

Dreamy Luigi one of the eye witnesses said that before and at that time Gews did have vibes of Guest but after a week his behavior has now made me even more convinced that Gews is indeed Guest for a number of reasons

For anyone who does not know about ANormalGuest666 let me give you guys a lesson of who he is

1. Guest is a normal user who became a evil person he harass people online and manipulate others to attack us just look up ANormalGuest666 and you will see what kind of monster he is on FANDOM

He also was banned on VSBW before from one of the staff https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769213671485997067/770764791764615218/image1.png

^He was misbehaving in chat (This text was during when I was with Guest before I found out what he was a monster)

Now for my reasons, I will quote it very clear like Dreamy with screenshots to back this up

1. Both joined to FANDOM In 2019 ANormalGuest666 joined in 2019, lots of witness back this up

2. Both have pretty much aggressive behavior in terms of trash talking. and they both tried to get me banned (Gews recent RVR here was for a petty reason) And (Guest report was for a petty reason as well) He tried to get me banned cause I was trying to talk some sense to him

3. I have a Witness claims that Gews was banned from FANDOM At December 2019 to June 2020 and that long gap was Guest being active that he ban and like Guest he throws insults to people for petty reasons on the DBFW and other wikis if he was there (sure he did not throw an insult in the VS Battles ever with that account But its Socks in the past had different personalities so there could be a chance and after all Guest in the past has Used a VPN and on discord he states that you will never find my accounts hah hah) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769213671485997067/770767485259612200/image0.png

4. Both joined to the CSAP Discord server for some witness and were banned for trollish reasons and agressive reasons Guest claims that he lives in japan (tho it could be some troll move since he has not revealed much Japanese Language on FANDOM of any wiki and Gews also troll jokes he lives in a Sweatshop in japan. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769213671485997067/770767890604752966/image0.png

5. Gews changed on usernames to Despacito according to its thread here: https://character-stats-and-profile...l:Gewsbumpz_dude?threadId=4400000000000003570

And Guest socks before was Despictio aswell:https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/DespacitoyeB01

6. They both threw ******** insults "it actually does believe it or not or is at least a large factor (Although there are exceptions, and Goosebumps isnt one of them). Although i doubt you would use your 2 brain cells to acknowledge that." And Guest calls them ******** which is close enough:

7. Both have doxed someone before or hacked someone

Overall I have more and more screenshots of Gews being Guest and pretty much says for the most part and if witness wants to come or more screenshots feel free to ask them or ask me

If Gews wants to debunk this he is free to do that

Good day

Last edited:
So your evidence is just that we have a lot of similarities, I make jokes, and that I have a bad history here instead of actual proof?

I can assure you that I am not whoever you are talking about.

>So your evidence is just that we have a lot of similarities, I make jokes, and that I have a bad history here instead of actual proof?

A lot of similarities means a lot and Guest as his socks literally said the same thing as Dead and these similarities can't be ignored

Also Guest makes Offensive Jokes as well

What actual proof you want cause I have witnesses and screenshots so feel free to ask what proof you want

Or if you can debunk this piece by piece like what I did and maybe we will believe you

Cause Guest socks in the past never admit that fast and he uses VPNs plus your aggressive towards RK is what Guest did to him as well so yeah you admitting you are Guest will be a risk to your account

How am I suppose to react? I was just playing a game of MOTHERGUNSHIP and I see that I am being accused of being a sockpuppet of some guy I barely know about.

Meh, doesn't feel very convincing to me, but I may have a higher bar of evidence for sockpuppetry than others.
  1. Doesn't really tell us much, really. Many accounts are made in the same time period, and many sockpuppets are made a long period of time apart.
  2. Neither of those seem like behaviours unique to gews.
  3. This doesn't feel very conclusive to me either. We usually look for specific threads/verses that were flocked to by the sock when the main account was banned, not just one account being generally "more active" over a 7 month period.
  4. I'm not familiar with the CSAP stuff so I can't tell if they were actually similar there.
  5. Despacito is not obscure enough for this to be useful evidence.
  6. I don't really understand what you're saying here but calling someone "********" doesn't seem like convincing evidence.
  7. No clue what the second link's meant to show, kids vaguely talking about shit like "doxing" and "hacking" doesn't seem like a strong link.
All of these links feel extremely weak to me, so I'm not convinced, at least.

Let me explain who I am. My name is Ican'tthinkof1goodname, friend of Mike, Mod at Ultra Z Battles, and more. I'm an eyewitness to Guest's crimes. I have months worth of knowledge on Guest and I have made it a hobby to find Guest socks. Mike didn't say everything about Guest. You see in my thread Slappy the Dummy Shows His Gambling Skills Gews showed knowledge on how Stands work and insisted I don't put a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character against a ny Book Goosebumps characters. Guest also has shown knowledge on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and shown the same knowledge I once debated him on whether his OC could defeat DIO, his zombie army, and Stand Users from Part 3, I said that the OC I mentioned above would be turned into a Poker chip and Guest was instantly able to figure out which Stand user I was talking about. I think there is a 60% chance of Guest being Gews.

> Icant saying that I am some dude because of some comments about Jojo.

Because I have a little brother in real life that is knowledgeable on Jojo.....hell I asked him to help me out. Plus I actually read the pages.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I’m very uncertain how exactly the evidence backs this claim up, though?

Like, maybe some of those seem mildly questionable. But both users joining in 2019 = evidence for sockpuppeting? And both of them have broken rather general rules before, therefore they are the same person?

I don’t like to take a stance on these things without more in-depth evidence for both sides, but I don’t see any solid evidence whatsoever.

Meh, doesn't feel very convincing to me, but I may have a higher bar of evidence for sockpuppetry than others.
  1. Doesn't really tell us much, really. Many accounts are made in the same time period, and many sockpuppets are made a long period of time apart.
  2. Neither of those seem like behaviours unique to gews.
  3. This doesn't feel very conclusive to me either. We usually look for specific threads/verses that were flocked to by the sock when the main account was banned, not just one account being generally "more active" over a 7 month period.
  4. I'm not familiar with the CSAP stuff so I can't tell if they were actually similar there.
  5. Despacito is not obscure enough for this to be useful evidence.
  6. I don't really understand what you're saying here but calling someone "********" doesn't seem like convincing evidence.
  7. No clue what the second link's meant to show, kids vaguely talking about shit like "doxing" and "hacking" doesn't seem like a strong link.
All of these links feel extremely weak to me, so I'm not convinced, at least.
I feel like responding to some points so I will
1. Guest shown a love for sockpuppets having had created more than 20 confirmed ones and more than 80 not confirmed ones
2. Guest has done it too though
6. That shows they have no control, love swearing, and share the same exact opinion of me
7. That shows they have some degree of hacking skills

1. Okay? This doesn't point towards Gews being a sock tho.
  2. And? My point is that it isn't exactly rare behaviour, so it's not very good sock proof.
  3. Someone calling you r*tarded doesn't mean that they "have no control", "love swearing" or "having the exact same opinion of you" to a degree that indicates sockpuppetry.
  4. No lmfao. One random person saying "omgggggg theyh hacked someoner!!!!!!" has nothing to do with "hacking skills". I don't know the details of the doxing but that usually doesn't require hacking, just the ability to use a search engine.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
> more than 20 confirmed ones and more than 80 not confirmed ones

How exactly would you know, then, that those are legitimate sock puppets if they were not confirmed? Why is that being brought up?

And, no. Nothing here is even remotely solid evidence. We don’t just go around banning everyone who has any level of similarity to a banned user; in this case, the notable similarities practically end at having somewhat similar behaviour. Just purely by random chance, it’s nearly improbable that we’d never have a legitimate user who has acted somewhat similar to a banned user in the past.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
No offense but this feels like too much of a personal feud taking place rather than actual rule break being reported. This Gewz dude reported you both not too long ago no? So i can understand that you want to get back at him, but you really shoudn't fight fire with fire. Maybe im acting in bad faith here and you genuinly think that Gewz is a sock but Agnaa summed up the problems with your arguments perfectly.

Just going by the way this person Guest acts in some threads in which he participated you can clearly see him and gews are different people (Granted this is only from my experience talking with Gews).

As mentioned already, joining around the same time is not enough evidence, neither breaking general rules, at best you could say that both had a conflict with you Mike but they seem to be for very different reasons (Gews mostly despises Ican't who you mostly orbit around, and Guest seems to be out pure childish behavior).

Honestly, this just sounds like a silly bickering between kids.

Believe me this is not in spite for him the rest of the witnesses have suspicious of him being Gews https://ultra-z-battle-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/BloodyBloodwork365 https://ultra-z-battle-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Komodo25M
https://ultra-z-battle-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Skyblazero feel free to ask them via Discord

NVM my fault

Also just gonna leave this here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/769213671485997067/770782839117185044/image0.png

Based on all your responses I will stay not sure for now

>Are we gonna ignored that fact that on Discord right now Gews is not even active

I'm not saying anything because I don't need to, these guys pretty much perfectly summed up the issues with your flimsy accusation (there are some smart people on this wiki).

Frankly I don't care how many people say they think X is a sock of Y, I care what the evidence for them being a sock is.

Gews seems semi-active on Discord right now, he's sent a few messages on it in the past hour about this situation.

Might as well not say that much then I suppose since Gews is not then but frankly Guest has lots of socks before but whatever

> Icant saying that I am some dude because of some comments about Jojo.

Because I have a little brother in real life that is knowledgeable on Jojo.....hell I asked him to help me out. Plus I actually read the pages.
I see some problems with what your saying
1. You haven't mentioned this little brother character at all
2. Why would you read the pages of a manga you are a Opponent of
3. You didn't seem to know the fact Stands can't feel emotions

1. People aren't always super loose-lipped about their family situation, but maybe Gews has said some stuff implying he doesn't have a little brother, in which case fair enough.
  2. A lot of people read/watch/play verses that they list themselves as opponents for.
  3. ...I thought the point was that Gews is Guest because they both are knowledgeable about JoJo? Why are you now saying that Gews doesn't know enough about JoJo as if it's a point against him?

I see some problems with what your saying
1. You haven't mentioned this little brother character at all
2. Why would you read the pages of a manga you are a Opponent of
3. You didn't seem to know the fact Stands can't feel emotions
1. Because I like to separate my real life with my virtual life?
2. I'm not an Opponent of Jojo, I'm neutral towards the verse. And by pages I meant the VSBW pages, not the manga.
3. Because I am not fully aware of the verse, as I said my knowledge on the verse is from my little brother.

Also gonna say this but you don't go around as a sock telling someone you feel you don't trust them which both don't saying I am a sock cause he knows he will get a risk of banned you need to see some patterns but with the other reasons fair enough then

Also Guest uses VPN so its likely maybe considering he has different personalities tho most of them are too close to him

Last edited:
Personally I'm not sure if they're the same person fully. I have months worth of experience dealing with both and they are definitely very similar and have connections. I now would say it's a 50/50.

Look I am sorry that I accuse you its just that the simiailrtites between you two were enough to convince me before and believe me Guest has 20 socks before but be glad that you and your other guys backed your debunks

Well think twice next time before making a huge report that is solely based on similarities. That is all I can and am willing to tell you right now.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Okay, just to add on to what everyone else has already said about this, I'm incredibly suspicious about the people reporting Gews. MikeBro is an entirely new member who only joined post forum move who is pursuing this with suspicious amounts of conviction while Icantthinkofagoodusername is a known trouble maker who has been reported by Gews on multiple occasions.

Personally, I doubt Username is above trying to get his irl friends involved in this or using a sock to make a report more convincing given his history of underhanded behavior (like making a big stink of leaving the site as a sympathy play, only to change his mind when no one cared).

In light of this, I believe that Username should be banned. Using the RVR to settle an obvious personal grudge against someone who has reported him for bad behavior several times before is completely beyond the pale and convinces me that he gas nothing positive left to contribute to the VS Community.

Okay, just to add on to what everyone else has already said about this, I'm incredibly suspicious about the people reporting Gews. MikeBro is an entirely new member who only joined post forum move who is pursuing this with suspicious amounts of conviction while Icantthinkofagoodusername is a known trouble maker who has been reported by Gews on multiple occasions.

Personally, I doubt Username is above trying to get his irl friends involved in this or using a sock to make a report more convincing given his history of underhanded behavior (like making a big stink of leaving the site as a sympathy play, only to change his mind when no one cared).

In light of this, I believe that Username should be banned. Using the RVR to settle an obvious personal grudge against someone who has reported him for bad behavior several times before is completely beyond the pale and convinces me that he gas nothing positive left to contribute to the VS Community.
Mike-Bro-Legend joined in February, these reports you mentioned were all false and on the old forum.

I don't know Mike IRL and I have no socks, I knew nobody would care except Mike.

I thought Gews was a sock of Guest who is somebody who wants to destroy Fandom by making it so everyone can't log into their accounts.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Literally only one of those reports was false actually. You have been warned repeatedly thanks to the other ones.

I didn't see Mike back down from tge discussion before I posted, so fair enough.

And you've repeatedly failed to prove that.

You know, I don't want to make any accusations considering what just happened and all, but that does make sense.

I thought Gews was a sock of Guest who is somebody who wants to destroy Fandom by making it so everyone can't log into their accounts.
...Excuse me?

What Username are you talking about Sky or me cause believe me I have been falsely accused of being a sock before