• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I completed the comic btw (it's pretty good y'll should check it out) and yeah... Weekly's right, first two characters are made up, and the third one has no statistics.

My prior statement was in the presumption they were ambiguously existing characters, but the comic doesn't even mention their existence.

I think God and God Mountain may have been confused for one another.
That is not the case.

They both have different images, were made by the same person, and he separately added them to the verse page at the same time. He clearly seems to have thought that they were different characters.

Could you please show the evidence for this? This sounds really damning and I would be in full support of banning someone if they invent pages to wank characters.
Eh this happened back in 2016 guys

On that time I had recently joined to
the wiki and I was unaware not all characters can't have profiles.

Since then I haven't do it again, proof is on my profile page where I have linked all the profiles I have made for this wiki which are over 600 pages.

Eh this happened back in 2016 guys

On that time I had recently joined to
the wiki and I was unaware not all characters can't have profiles.

Since then I haven't do it again, proof is on my profile page where I have linked all the profiles I have made for this wiki which are over 600 pages.
It wasn't even a character, apparently it was your own invention...

They were based in WoG, not on my inventions

Also why ban me for something that happened years ago and I didn't repeated again?
I've seen a lot of the bits of WoG and they are ludicrous, extremely far beyond our standards of acceptability.

I've seen a lot of the bits of WoG and they are ludicrous, extremely far beyond our standards of acceptability.
Yeah, but it was in the PAST dude...

I didn't fell in the same mistake twice. However I don't like how all of you are forgetting all the contributions to the wiki.

Pages created by me

Is like only 2-3 bad profiles (from the past) have more value to you than over 600 good profiles (from the present)

If this is stuff that happened 4 years ago (like Apex is claiming) and hasn't been repeated, it's pointless to bring it up now. 4 years is a really long time and people can grow up and change. He might have just been clueless, inexperienced and really young at that time. If anything, this should have been brought up and dealt with then. I don't think any action is required on this now. And even if people want him to get banned for the sake of formality alone, it will be for an extremely short duration and won't accomplish anything now that he already learned from that mistake ever since.

It was likely due to some misunderstanding on his part, and it seems to have been cleared up afterwards, so a ban seems exaggerated, but it was definitely inappropriate, and he should get instructions to not do anything similar again.

My god I am so late on this.

I will say, I kinda doubt that Zach's appeal is going to go without any form of protest or issues, even if Zach doesn't do anything banworthy per say outside of this, its been made abundantly clear by interactions by almost every staff member on the wiki that they don't want Zach back, that appeal will get crushed immediately

And who can blame them? Zach was nothing but a nuisance to everyone, and nobody is going to want him back.

Zach is probably gone for good, but we will have to see

Anyhow, this topic is old

(Also wtf am I not getting notifs on the new RVR page on this thread)

If you do not get notifications for this thread, you should probably click the "Watch" button to the right near the top of this page.

The God Of Procrastination wonders if he can be allowed back into the wiki and forum after his global ban ends, given that the official Fandom staff thought that his offense only warranted a 3-month block.

Pretty sure we already had that discussion. No, he shouldn't be allowed back. He's spiteful, rude, childish and clearly confrotational.

When your responce to having questionable content removed is to strike back with loli ****, it shows you have some problems.

Given why he got banned from JBW, I really don't think those guys are gonna want to let him back on theirs. Due to how the forums work, that locks him out of the other two sites regardless of whether or not we on VBW care.

As long as he's banned on a wiki, he gets on all three thanks to how the new forum works so he will likely stay banned.

At the same time, I think he shouldn't come back after the way he reacts when something its not going on his likeness.

As long as he's banned on a wiki, he gets on all three thanks to how the new forum works so he will likely stay banned.
Due to how the forums work, that locks him out of the other two sites regardless of whether or not we on VBW care.
That sounds really bad... I hope some sort of workaround is found.

It's kinda hard since now it's only one forum and you can't ban someone on just one side of it (example: JBW but still able to comment on FCOC and VSBattle). You either get a ban on the entire forum or nothing. I'm not even sure if you can make a script that will go around this but maybe it's possible.

Pretty sure, just like Zach, almost no one here (Except certain people) want him back after what he did/how he reacted.

He is also not a character for his help and contribution in the wiki, as he mostly just orbited around threads saying random stuff, debating with single-sentence comments, being really hairy towards other people opinion (Judging by the best written characters thread) and occasionally shoving pictures of his waifus out of nowhere, so that excuse doesn't work here

He stays banned, permanently.

That sounds really bad... I hope some sort of workaround is found.
Maybe the staff from each of the three wikis could first give people who have broken the rules of their specific site the order to "self-exclude" from its respective subforum. Basically a nominal ban, without necessarily "applying" it with the script. And those who don't obey that order get a true ban and get prevented to post in all the subforums, having been first given their opportunity.

Most of those people are already here. For the second point thats not really going to work in any way that'd produce results. Sorry if that sounds mean but stern warnings and asking for people to self exclude is going to be a waste a majority of the time.

Most people who are not trolls would probably be smart enough and care enough about not getting a bigger ban to try not fool the staff. It sounds radical but I don't think it would change much in practice.

In my experience users who get themselves banned for any lengthy period of time on VSB are rarely at all productive or any better on FCOC. Most often, they use FCOC to continue pestering staff, usually about their bans, or to continue the argument that got them banned. Even if they're an exception to this trend, they can still act outside of the forums if they get a ban on VSB, so they can continue to be active on their own pages or on the FCOC Discord server. If someone nets themself a ban, they can just wait it out - and if it's a permanent one, they're always free to appeal it.

I doubt a nominal ban would particularly help with the matter. Many users in the past have circumvented even the shortest bans by sockpuppeting; are we really gonna make this even easier than it already is? Besides, who's gonna keep track of every unspoken and unwritten nominal ban, and manage every single of them? And how much slack are users are gonna get based on the people they interact with, on the moderators who catch them slipping back in, and on what got them "banned" in the first place? How many people are gonna conveniently forget about it?

It's essentially just a strong warning. Pointless.

Last edited:
Back