• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Horrible statistics, 0 explanations and several formatting errors, including lack of a Picture, everything being in bold, multiple grammatical mistakes/typos and a weakness of ‘If his skull is crushed he’ll die’, which isn’t very good.

It seems to not having a good understanding of how a profile should be made nor how the wiki works, a warning should be sufficient

Bobsican:

Feel free to start a thread in the staff forum.

So, we have several witnesses that Earthyboy has shaped up and matured a great deal, and it's been 9 months since his last appeal. I'm personally fine with lifting his block. He was originally blocked for pushing for some heavily exaggerated Sonic statistics, being unreasonably aggressive and immature at the time, and he only made one sock which after his first account Semajar the Debunker. Which he has been honest about that part.

But he's since dropped the exaggerated stats as he was originally influenced by people like ZaStando, and he seems much more civil, well behaved, and reasonable as seen on the Character Stats and Profiles wiki. So if other staff are fine, I can lift it.

I rollbacked the edits, left a message on how to create a revision thread and how to sign up to the new forum.

I blocked the user for vandalism, earlier; 4 pages were basically vandalized. I am not against the user being allowed if I am outvoted, though.

I think a perma block seems a little harsh for someone new to the wiki and doesn't know about CRT's. If they were warned earlier, and ignored instructions, I can understand a perma block.

1st guy needs a ban. 2nd either needs a explanation or warning.

scratch that, the 1st guy just looks like he really misunderstood the tiering system, and how to make a profile.

Last edited:
It seems to be a troll that would continue to cause problems for us, so I will ban him.

I blocked the user for vandalism, earlier; 4 pages were basically vandalized. I am not against the user being allowed if I am outvoted, though.
A permanent ban is probably overkill in this case. Perhaps 6 months would be more appropriate?

I don't think his intent was to vandalize, but I may be wrong. Probably giving him a warning and keep an eye on him might be better.

I guess the intent was to no vandalize, then. I can remove the block and give the user a severe warning.
Done.

I will keep an eye on the user,

If a user is doing blatant trolling and/or vandalism, I think that instant bans are much preferable.

I'll monitor and rollback until he/she is banned.

Now, the case looks like blatant vandalism, and likely trolling since there was a serious warning given; I permanently banned the user.

I don't think they're trolling, they tried giving reasoning "Speed. Has a B in speed in stand profile." I'm not sure what this means in context to the verse, but yes ignoring the warning is a no-no.

Back