• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally agree with DarkGrath. A ban seems too harsh, especially now that we are in the middle of moving forums. Would somebody be willing to lift the account and IP blocks and give him a stern warning and instructions instead?

Thank you for helping out.

Hello? I finished writing a Kirby "thread" that I promised would be really good compared to my previous ones and that I was writing when I got restricted. Anyone can ask me how to find it, as I published it outside this site.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I don't understand what you mean.
He's saying he was writing a Kirby thread prior to his ban and finished. He can't post it himself right now, so he's asking if someone could evaluate it. If they think it's good and not the same repetitive points, he asking then if he can post it.

He's also completely unrepentant about it despite advice and numerous warning from other users, even ignoring the tiering system in some of said matches.

Is some staff member willing to give him a strict warning to stop or get banned?

PlozAlcachaz said:
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I don't understand what you mean.
He's saying he was writing a Kirby thread prior to his ban and finished. He can't post it himself right now, so he's asking if someone could evaluate it. If they think it's good and not the same repetitive points, he asking then if he can post it.
Thank you for clarifying my message; now, I have to clarify something else:

I only repeat non-refuted arguments and only when others prove to have forgotten them.

If he's a blatant troll who also came here from ComicVine, I suppose we don't need any users like that around.

Is somebody in the staff willing to give him a strict warning?

Are you certain. It will likely result in yourself not receiving an email invitation to our new forum, as you had too few posts April 14. It seems better if you switch to the old account instead.

Antvasima said:
Are you certain. It will likely result in yourself not receiving an email invitation to our new forum, as you had too few posts April 14. It seems better if you switch to the old account instead.
yes I certain how do I make a new account on the new forum then

Antvasima said:
no im not switing back and fourth I abandod the account

You will not be able to join the new forum nearly as easily unless you switch back.

Also, please stop quoting me several times.

No, the threads will remain.

Thank you for helping out, but for safety reasons you should preferably not use WHAM except against the kind of trolls that spam **** and gore.

I sent Hypergogeta a strong warning as suggested above, he's made the 2nd thread and has apparently been permabanned from other websites, so I don't really trust him. But gave him a final warning just in case.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

What do the rest of you think? Given the forum move, this might be a bad time to ban him. Should we forbid him from creating any more versus threads instead?

He likely made them because it doesn't matter, the Threads will be yeeted with the Forum move anyway. But it's just my speculation.

I'd say ignoring warnings still deserves them some kind of actions.

I'm fine with forbidding him from making Versus Threads. Banning is too hard for them, from what I see.

I agree that telling him not to make Vs Threads would be better than banning him if he hasn't said anything super malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back