• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say he should be banned from making profiles for a short period of time like a month or two, and during that period of time he would have to make them in his sandbox or a blog, and only publish them when they are reviewed by staff members (kinda like calcs). So he can both learn to make profiles better and not make any dumb profiles and bother staff members at the same time.

I don't think he should be banned, at most for a week, as he doesn't seem malicious at all.

I, of course, disagree with banning him and fully agree with Spino's suggestion.

Obviously if he doesn't respect our decision and continues making profiles afterwards, then he should be banned (not permanently though).

I am fine with if he is forbidden from making any further profiles. I am uncertain for how long that should last though.

6 months I think. Any legitimate profiles he wants to make during this time can be go into his sandboxes or blogs. If he shapes up after that, he can be permitted again.

Okay. That seems fine to me. Feel free to give him this restriction.

The user IHunterlol has made the Patity page, had it deleted, and then proceeded to remake it with none of the content except for the standard format.

I've given them an unofficial warning about it already, but if this goes any further, then further action should be taken.

Ok, I think further action should be taken.

IHunterlol recently remade the Patity profile after given instructions not to do so his message; I just recently deleted it.

I think he should receive an official warning after having made it again, immediately after it was deleted and he was warned.

After his responses to his prior warning, I'm almost positive he's just confused rather than trolling or malicious. I wouldn't push for a ban.

WTF High 8-A isn't even a tier

This has the same energy as the random comicvine and youtubers who apply low and high to random tiers to make them seem stronger than they were like that guy who called Aizen "Low multi-galaxy level"

What...

Alright, clearly he's not getting the point.

A brief ban to make him listen seems like a good idea if he continues, yes.

There was already a thread made on his wall to notify him, shouldn't any back and forth on the issue be there as opposed to the rule violations thread?>

Ogbunabali said:
Oh and speaking of his previous account he said the n-word so he should probably be ip banned.
Im sorry I just wanted to point out one thing. Does saying the n-word = an IP block?

Because Prince, despite being permabanned, said the n word multiple times when being exposed with more than 1 sock and hasnt gotten IP blocked yet. So if the punishment fits the crime in this case, I think Prince also needs to be IP blocked.

Yes. IP blocks usually need to be given a range to be somewhat effective, but can still be circumvented with many VPNs.

We usually block the IP by default on blocks, it's checkmarked regularly iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back