• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put an eye on this guy before he gets the chance of doing anything, he may have zero edit but just by his name alone he may have something hideous in mind.

"ÓñàÓñ¬Óñ¿ÓÑç ÓñåÓñ¬ ÓñòÓÑï Óñ«Óñ¥Óñ░Óñ¿Óñ¥ ÓñæÓñƒÓñ┐Óñ©ÓÑìÓñƒÓñ┐Óñò ÓñòÓÑïÓñ»Óñ▓ÓÑìÓñ©"

He made this comment on this thread. Anyone mind translating this if they can?

Look at the messages. One of them is "Kill yourself autistic coals" in hindi, so judging by what happened here yesterday it's probably prince again.

He is a troll from what I saw regarding his contributions so I will block him and delete his contributions.

Edit: it is done.

Okay then. Thank you DDM.

Also anyone mind checking if there are still some of his pictures around. I can't check right now.

I blocked him, the fact that was the first thing he's done, and posting on RVR being a 1st thing done, and insulting Ben 10 fans all too fast indicates him being another troll.

Could you link the thread to where he said, and maybe highlight some of the more severe posts? I have looked through contributions and I agree that nothing beyond a warning seems in order. I'll leave him a message on his wall.

Yes I agree with DDM. A light warning should suffice. However you are not exactly innocent either M3X

"I don't know, it looks like every brazilian on this site is arrogant as ****, even when he is wrong dude keep being an ass"

I would appreciate if you refrain from making a comment like this again. Thank you.

I also think he's a troll, I believe we should permablock him? The Autism bigotry is something with a 0 tolerance for.

Even if he isn't a troll and he genuinely thinks it's funny, that kind of ignorance is unacceptable here honestly.

Newendigo said:
Ah, I can't give a screenshot right now, but Big Brain Chat said that he joined because his friend from twitter (UltimaShadowX) told him to do so...

He is right now in the chat.
UltimaShadowX is also the same dude who encouraged someone to troll on the wiki.

He should probably be given one last warning, telling him that if he continues to ignore them, he will be blocked (talking about Everyone is die).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back