• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Rule Violations Reports - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Because we don't allow a single person to have two active accounts. It's just to be safe, because if he uses it in the future along with the current one, he'll be reported again, and possibly worse.

00potato, there's no preventative measures against sockpuppets except blocking the ones you find.

If he makes another one, well. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

M3X

Zark was clearly worse

I don't exactly have to save jackshit when you're toxically waving your fists around like a petulant child and pretending that was the only point people voted on so you can get a match removed which you offsite bitch around is one you hate for "tarnishing Geralt's winstreak". Cheap move mate.

Is that a comment for a discussion moderator to do? No it isn't. I called Zark ignorant because he said "stop pretending you know the character" when I questioned stuff about Spider-Man.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Because you literally stated things within the thread as a fact. Which I said to you. Neither of you were acting mature within that thread.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Looking it over, Zark deserves at least a warning. I know he's done this before, however. Given how this is apparently a commin thing for M3X, I'll let you guys discuss the punishment, but I doubt a warning is gonna cut it.

Also, some of Zark's behavior was him calling M3X out:

Screenshot 20200402-144424 Chrome

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So let me get this clear, you state stuff as facts, you pretend you know the character, I call you out saying that you aren't a valid authority to judge the character given the two massively wrong statements you gave, you call me ignorant and refuse to even argue with me, alongside "save your irony"

Totally valid response.

I mean I guess I can be softer and more caring, but I legitimately am not saying a single thing wrong and definitely didn't start the aggression.

M3X

I never stated something as a fact, Schnee. I was questioning the Spider-Man stuff, since I don't belive in no one's word when it comes to comics, due to the massive size of content and different interpretations of the same thing, so I was asking for scans.

M3X

But I didn't stated anything as a fact, I pointed that surviving in space doesn't grant you Resistance to Cold, necessarily. If Marvel does consider this as a feat, fine. I don't care.

I didn't start with agression, you started witu irony and I said to save your own irony to a friend you can joke. A debate isn't a place to do ironies.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I provided the scans, I didn't question you asking for it, but the statements you gave, "save your irony for your friends and family", "Spider-Man used stuff from before you were born for one issue" and "iirc Spider-Man can't survive Absolute Zero" with no authority or expertise to make these uninformed statements to further your argument, are the ones I responded too.

M3X

Yes you provided them when the thread was closed.

• I don't see any problem with the first statement of mine, you are wrong about makimg ironies and tease me with them. A debate isn't a place to make ironies.
  • Eh, you can interpret the "stuff from before you were born" anyway you want.
  • Read again what I've said about Absolute Zero, I said if I remember, I didn't stated anything. I said that because I've looked Spider-Man's profile a lot of times before during the Geralt Vs Spidey match

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
  • "Yes you provided them when the thread was closed" Thread History proves that I posted that before the thread even got closed and you decided to call me ignorant, so the thread closing is on you, not me.
  • Ironies were pointing out the flaw in your extremely overconfident claim of bringing up "the unfairity of Spider-Man vs. Geralt" in a completely different thread.
  • Thread is less of a place for personalized inobjective comments. it can only be interpreted in an aggressive way.
  • And to which I said you remember wrong and you don't have the authority to judge, to which you overreacted and called me ignorant.

M3X

• Don't try to blame me because the thread was closed. We both know that we're both guilty about it.
  • Don't try to justify your ironies by thinking that you were correcting me about something, I never lacked respect towards you, until today when you acted in an ignorant way when I was just commenting on the thread. I didn't bring the point of Geralt Vs Spidey match, Schnee did, asking how did Spider win but a character stronger than him was almost getting stomped, and I answered: Equip and resistance to cold/ice.
I will stop ansndering everything with the "authority" word. You were stressed out when I possibly said something wrong about spider-man. If you get stressed about something so futile, I wonder when someone acts the same way you do, against you

M3X

Ok then, I am fine with a warning for both. I'm just not happy about the way the facts were hidden from here and tampered with to make it look like I'm the only one to blame

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
  • I very well don't feel guilty about it. I didn't call you ignorant for sure.
  • Ignorant for correcting you, I feel the opposite is in effect. Schnee brought it up but you didn't respond in the most reserved ways, didya?
Stop answering altogether then to be frank, easier to just ignore stuff for you I suppose, I don't think I acted in any way poorly and if anyone wants to act "the same way I do, against me" they're free to do so.

And FYI if I cared about Spider-Man I'd have never joined this wiki, you were making presumptions already to further your own arguments, and decided to stop responding altogether once you were called out on them by stating me as ignorant

Anyways I won't respond further I suppose

I think we have to account for the fact that this definitely isn't the kind of behavior expected from a discussion mod. There's a huge gap in authoritative power between Zark and M3X.

And bringing the argument to the Rule Violations thread isn't a good look, either.

Ennard, don't even trip. You did literally nothing wrong, none of this is on you. If someone starts arguing in a thread, that's all on them.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Cropfist said:
Zark definetly instigated by closing the thread at first with an attitude.
I do agree that telling someone "Read the profiles next time" is rather overly aggressive, but it really has nothing to do with the incident

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
To be fair, this was the 5(?) Marvel vs. Geralt thread and and the last four had been massive stomps for either sides, so I'll admit I was acting somewhat on routine for closing the thread, also some dynamics which I didn't have the knowledge of like the Respiratory stuff and frankly questionable Venom dynamics that hadn't been introduced prior.

Ennard kinda has a history of just making poorly thought out matches, so that didn't help either ig

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Letting emotion get the better of you is always a bad idea, it's frustrating but you can simply ask that people slow down on Marvel threads.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
It was less about emotions and moreso about people pretending to know the character without properly admitting and generally being hypocritical about their behaviour alongside purposely misconstruing certain statements to dismiss some arguments.

I still legitimately don't see anything I had stated which was offensive to anyone. Suddenly the statements of "irony" and "closing the thread" become relevant as they're being used to further a case against me, which I think is entirely irrelevant as they were a prior non-factor to M3X's actual point of outburst

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Damage3245 said:
I'm fine with just giving an official warning for both.

I don't it is very productive for the current discussion to continue on this thread.
Agreed. They are both usually helpful and productive members. However, we have to try to keep our tempers under control here and remain respectful and polite. It is the only way for this community to survive long term. Especially now that we are all under a lot of real world stress thanks to the Coronavirus crisis, and the likely economic depression to follow.

M3X

Well, I am fine now, I just want Zark to stop insulting me AGAIN here when I already said I will not discuss this anymore

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
You have an extremely low threshold to getting offended Fine, I apologize, I won't discuss further

Damage3245

VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
I have to leave one last comment to admonish Zark for that striked out comment in his last post. Apologizing in the same breath as insulting someone makes the apology seem less sincere.

I don't know if his intention was to insult, but it doesn't look good.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm not going to kiss his feet now, Damage, I apologized, end of story, I show genuineness by not bringing it up further.

What looks good and what doesn't, can be predicted by my actions.

To white knight for Zark a little bit. This comment does pretty objectively read like a snide insult.

Zark2099 said:
You have an extremely low threshold to getting offended Fine, I apologize, I won't discuss further
But after talking through and thinking it through with the context of the thread, it looks like she was responding to this:

M3X said:
Well, I am fine now, I just want Zark to stop insulting me AGAIN here when I already said I will not discuss this anymore
Assuming Zark was just responding to this accusation of continuing to insult M3X, I think her response is fair, if badly worded. Looking back through Zark's posts in the RVT she hadn't continued to insult M3X, especially after their little break and agreement for both to get warned.

tl;dr I think Zark's recent strikethrough was bad wording, not really bad attitude/intention

Those 5 votes purely based on my argument say otherwise.

And even if no one agreed with it, it's still abuse of power because it's still deleting my comment for disagreeing with them, i wasn't trolling nor spamming and was honestly debating and responding about my point, deleting all my comments was unjustified.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
You didn't "Disagree" you flinged condescending comments at people who disagreed with you and said the Bill votes were null.

Schnee One said:
You didn't "Disagree" you flinged condescending comments at people who disagreed with you and said the Bill votes were null.
No, i said one condescending thing after being threatened with 'agree with me or i delete it', that's all and that's not even the comment that got deleted.

And no, i said the votes should have been reset, all of them, because there had been a CRT.

So deleting my comment that were explaining what the ability is, how it works and the exemple of it being used is a total abuse of power.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This does not seem serious. It is probably best if we stop arguing about this further.

How can you look at the thread when my comments were deleted ?

So the rule is 'if we think your argument is wrong, we can delete it' ? really ?

Looking at the thread, Risci deleted a lot of posts that didn't need to be deleted. Posts of people just posting scans without toxicity.

If this thing isn't over by the time I'm done with it, I can collect screenshots to show what I mean.

Deleting them was kinda scummy. Not sure if that is something a discussion moderator should do. Consider this a warning.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
You are using "common sense" for Bleach to justify a DB ability. Regardless, you are derailing. Any further comments on an ability that isn't on the profiles is getting axed.

You can view deleted comments through user contributions, including your own, even if you're not a mod. So Dragomer, can you link me your contribs you feel were deleted and don't fall under what was warned about? Due to the way restoring posts goes, it would take a while to restore everything and read that way, and you also have a lot of comments on the one thread.

Super_Saiyan_God_Julian

Herald of the Julianforce
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Sysop
Thread Moderator
I will have to agree with Agnaa on this one. Unless they were incredibly toxic and contained insults etc. They probably shouldn't have been deleted.

Regardless that thread has gotten super heated, so it should probably be closed.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Because Peter had acess to his equipment, the equipment he used once during a comic before you was born.
How the hell do I interpret this in any way except a toxic message? I asked him to knock it off by showing how ridiculous the logic itself was. Just using sarcasm isn't a crime when it's proving this ridiculous a logic.

These next gems almost randomly thrown in amidst a somewhat serious discussion, far from the "Ironic statement" now to matter.

Save your ironies for someone closest to you, your friend or whatever.
You can now discuss alone, I will not discuss with such an ignorant who thinks everyone know less than him about a character
Little to no provocation at this point, other than me asking what does he even know about said key recently introduced to the profile when he misplaces it's place in the timeline by decades. Is this an offensive enough statement, that you don't know a certain character properly, to warrant that?

My last paragraph was made seconds before the thread closed, so it's a non-factor to M3X's behavior entirely.

I just want Zark to stop insulting me AGAIN here when I already said I will not discuss this anymore
Straight up playing the victim card when as you can see above, not one word worthy of an insult was said, I called out this fact of calling a general discussion I had with Schnee as an "INSULT AGAIN" in the strikethrough part which you all latched onto, lovely.

Responding because the concept of "Zark was just being toxic because her characters are losing", no, I was responding to continuously thrown random jabs towards me and straight up misinformation being spread, alongside toxic behavior in general.

I'll admit I could've been more reserved, the last message was admittedly unneeded and somewhat undeserving. At best this however, this is a lapse of judgement on my end, but what it is on M3X's end is toxic baiting and general overreaction with no provocation whatsoever.

I have responsibilities, yes, I just did them poorly here, I could frankly bother less at the end of the day with a Spider-Man match when a user is constantly berating me with no provocation expect 10 messages ago.

00potato said:
Deleting them was kinda scummy. Not sure if that is something a discussion moderator should do. Consider this a warning.
Ok buddy.

My own two cents is that the comments didn't need to be deleted, but Drago is definetly not having the best of behaviors in that thread.

I looked through the removed posts, a thorough analysis is in this collapsible

Post Analysis​
Ricsi removed replies 220, 221, 224, 225, 227, and 230. Some from Dragomer, and some from Gilad Hyperstar.
  • 220, D: Well, Drago was warned that this sort of thing would be deleted, and it is kinda hostile, but I'm not familiar enough with the thread as a whole to say if it should have been.
  • 221, GH: No clue why this one was deleted, it was just giving scans for something Bill did and is on his profile.
  • 224, D: This one's completely innocuous, but Ricsi did warn that this sort of thing would be deleted, and it probably should have been taken to a CRT.
  • 225, D: More talk about the ability, with a touch worse tone, but about the same as Dragomer's other posts.
  • 227, GH: Discussing the ability with Drago. Calm conversation, but again, possibly deserving a CRT, as Ricsi pointed out in the thread.
  • 230, D: More calm talk about the ability.
Schnee also removed Dragomer's reply 238 which was later restored by SD, so you can judge it for yourself.
Overall, Ricsi had one misfire in deleting this comment from GH. I do think that Dragomer should have taken it to a CRT. If a past CRT about it said that "Ki Crush" in DBS was such a well-known obvious thing that the CRT was seen as unnecessary, he should have linked that as evidence.

Aside from that one misfire, I think Ricsi was in the right. He only started deleting posts after repeated requests to bring it to a CRT. I'd also say that Drago's stuff isn't really warnable, and is a pretty understandable reaction if he doesn't understand the site's rules very well.

tl;dr They're both fine. Drago should make a CRT about the ability if he still cares. Other than that, let's drop this.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Can we all please stop arguing over trivial issues? It isn't good for the wiki to take our tensions out at each other, and I do not have the time and energy to deal with it.

@Agnaa

Thank you for helping out.

Wait, what the hell did he do wrong? He just has a dumb name/profile picture. You can't just label the guy as a troll when not only has he done nothing wrong, he's done almost nothing period.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
Nemo212 said:
Wait, what the hell did he do wrong? He just has a dumb name/profile picture. You can't just label the guy as a troll when not only has he done nothing wrong, he's done almost nothing period.
Objectively incorrect, look at his contributions please. Notice how they no longer exist.

Nemo212 said:
He made a joke about black people, called me a weeb, had the name corona virus which lead me to beleive he was a troll. When I reported him he posted about wanting my family to urinate on my desecrated corpse.... this really isn't up for discussion...Though Im like eighty precent sure he was copy pasting a green text...

Is it worth unbanning him?

He got banned multiple times and it's written that he didn't really improve after each ban

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
I think it was DragonMasterxyz and Schnee One who supported his permanent ban do to getting banned multiple times and not shaping up at all, but I have asked one of them and wanted to here what they both think.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, I personally never noticed him misbehaving, and don't think that he ever did any particularly bad edits either.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The reason he was perma-banned was due to having been banned repeatedly, and continuing with the behaviour regardless.

Frankly, I never particularly saw him as a bad guy, but I really don't see much reason to think he's changed this time when he explicitly hadn't the last several times. I think people who were directly involved should have a say, though.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, he was just annoying when talking with me there, not outright insulting.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
Well, he's someone whose very hard to deal with, the Digimon thread he made kinda shows that he's not willing to listen to others and thinks anything that doesn't agree with him is "stupid" and likes to pull the whole "mod will just shut me down" card whenever he doesn't get his way while acting like he is the one arguing with "facts and logic" despite being clearly in the wrong and unwilling to even look at sources. Although, it's more an annoyance so I do not agree with banning him on this alone. Although editing the tiering to such a degree without an accepted CRT is a big issue.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
A warning would be enough for the other stuff, yes, but combined with changing statistics, it may be more serious. I am not sure.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I haven't inspected what else he has done. I was only referring to my own interactions with him. I would appreciate if other staff members can investigate.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
If he is consistently hostile to the staff and impossible to reason with, I suppose that we may have to remove him.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
Regarding the Missy0124 incident, he's honestly made quite literally dozens of threads related to Dragon Ball trying to say a bunch of arbitrary stuff. This includes him trying to say "Dragon Ball Super is non-canon because GT was stated to be the grand side story," or "Because Gregory makes an appearance." And many of us have tried to reason with him, myself and AKM Sama included and I kind of already gave him too many warnings telling him to drop the issue. He's also constantly been very rude and has constantly insulted the wiki as a whole.

Example was when he came to my wall for closing this thread. And if you scroll down on my message wall, I have linked numerous examples of him constantly spamming the same threads trying to get canonicities mixed up. Also, for reference, he was blocked for a whole year a while back.

I was one of the main people having to constantly argue with him, and I doubt he's ever going to drop the topic. So I think it might be obvious what should be done with him.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Saikou took care of it.

Permabanning Missy seems kinda harsh to me personally. I mean sure he disagrees with many of the ratings and how we do things, even going as far as to publicly complain about and insult staff members, but none of that seemed like it was done with an extremely hostile intention. And for the sake of clarity, he was previously banned way back in 2016.

Yes, he's incredibly persistent in his approach, unwilling to listen to others and always acting like he's the only one who is right, to the point where it's basically extremely annoying. But I guess we can give him a final warning to improve the behavior and to not make changes without a CRT. Or maybe a temporary ban.

However, what I said only comes from my own interactions with him. I'm not much aware about his interactions with Dragon, Medeus and the others and if the general consensus is to permaban him then I won't try to sway the decision. I'm just giving my two cents.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
He was mostly judging him based on his own personal experiences, not based on mine or DragonMasterxyz's. As for me, honestly being that ignorant sounds like more than enough reason for a ban. And vandalizing pages is typically something we give long term bans for.

From my experience, he's kind of gotten multiple final warnings; we really don't need a repeat of several other permabanned users who've gotten away with special treatment and/or 15 final warnings. Looking at this, he sounds exactly like KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama.

If someone else wants to give him some final warnings to permanently drop everything here (Even though I already gave him multiple). But so be it, but I highly doubt he's going to listen regardless of what anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.