• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread looks like there's only 3 comments, 2 of which are just debating anti-monitor. If the source is from 4Chan, this doesn't look like it.

Doesn't look like the problem is from 4chan. This was happening far earlier before that thread was made and that thread only has 3 people.

KLOL506 said:
Okay, but it doesn't hurt being extra careful.
I'd think that accusing other communities of raiding us with literally no evidence (and with most evidence implying the socks are people who used to be familiar with the wiki) does hurt.

Agnaa said:
KLOL506 said:
Okay, but it doesn't hurt being extra careful.
I'd think that accusing other communities of raiding us with literally no evidence (and with most evidence implying the socks are people who used to be familiar with the wiki) does hurt.
I was talking about 4chan the website in general, not the specific 4chan thread in and out of itself

Wasn't accusing anyone.

I doubt someone trying to pose as a former staff member, especially one who was banned, has any good intentions for the site.

AKM sama said:
I don't know why but for some reason WHAM is not erasing his edit history on Husky's page while it is working normally for others.
If I had to guess, it might be because another user (Dargoo) made another edit after that, reverting it. WHAM may have a failsafe in place so that if it was used on a user that had edited pages in the past, that it wouldn't just nuke those pages out of existence.

So is this a raid or something? Because this has literally never happened to me ever, and now I've seen it twice today. Also, a few of the images on my Punch-Out thread and the ones on my Husky profile are the same. There could be some sock puppetry going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back