• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Psycho They are IP blocked. IP blocks can be circumvented.

@BigSmoke We know they're sock puppets. Don't "sigh"-post, just report and move on.

But I've seen it too many times for it just to be one person. There's no way this one guy has coincidentally ended up in the same place as me three times in a day.

I'm assuming you didn't read the above post of mine, but once again, this thread is not for the discussion of rule violations, but for the reporting of them. I will remove any more comments that are clogging the thread up.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm assuming you didn't read the above post of mine, but once again, this thread is not for the discussion of rule violations, but for the reporting of them. I will remove any more comments that are clogging the thread up.
Sorry, I didn't see that.

A big thank you to all of the staff members who are helping out with cleaning up after this troll.

All of the accounts posted above and their contributions have been removed by the way.

Also, for gods sakes, stop talking about the troll in question. It only encourages him.

Antvasima said:
Also, for gods sakes, stop talking about the troll in question. It only encourages him.
Ant you truly are the 40 year old exhausted parent of the wiki

I am too immature and recurrently have too poor sense of judgement to qualify as a parent. I work hard to try to be helpful though.

I used WHAM to remove all of the contributions, and encourage all experienced administrators to install the program, as long as they only ever open it against blatant spam troll accounts, as it is extremely dangerous.

I've been deleting his messages so far, but a block from someone who can would be appreciated.

I blocked him and removed his edits.

I am asking VSTF and Fandom staff members to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back