• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
MYHERO said:
Okay no. He's not getting banned for this. He has yet to get a warning from the staffs so pulling up the ban hammer is just skipping steps. Not only that Pen is wrong. Violet got banned for saying the f-word. Not due to an outburst he caused.
Hey I don't know his history. I'm just going of the information that's been stated. If said information is wrong, then ok. If not... then ok.

If it's true that he has been banned before... then that doesn't bode well. It means that he hasn't learned from his last mistake.

From what I've been hearing #DarkGrath, he's gotten a lot of warnings already.

Note! This is just my opinion. It is not intended to step on any toes or to tell people what they should do. If people agree with me, then that's fine. If they don't that is also fine.

If you don't know his history it's honestly better you not try to contribute? I did the same a lot in the past and I got in everyone's way because of it. And that is Fandom's problem with him in general and not just VBW's. And no, he has yet to get an official warning. As in no staff ever gave him a direct warning on his message wall to his behavior; now is the time to do so if one is needed.

As one of Violet's more common companions, I'm here to give my piece.

A ban is an absolutely ridiculous suggestion. He talks crap, sure, but he has just as little of a filter on here about making his thoughts known. There was no mentions of physically harming anyone, no mentions of trying to troll, no mentions of doing anything harmful to anyone. All he was doing was speaking his mind, and he even had the decency to do it on a server where he thought you'd never see. He's even said some of that here with not a damn given by anyone else.

So if screenshots are taken and are brought here with the intention to cause problems, why let those problems start? Give him a warning (which, given the circumstances, I'm unsure whether even that is needed) and move on. The holocaust jokes are distasteful, sure, but I can attest that they were just that. Jokes that aren't meant to be taken seriously. That can be worthy of a warning, fine. But I repeat that it was deliberately brought here to start something.

So, putting my opinion simply? Move on.

I'm against just ignoring screenshots of people shit-talking the entire wiki for the pure and simple reason that it was done behind closed doors. I'm against a ban, but an actual warning to build towards a ban is justified as hell.

He's said about half of those things on this very wiki, as rude as it may be. Again, a warning is completely justified. But if you've had a conversation with him on here, him speaking his mind isn't new. The only difference is that he said the same thing on Discord, which is now suddenly a much bigger deal.

Anyways, my main defense was for him not to get banned. I'll stop clogging the thread now.

While he's never really done anything "ban worthy" nor has he ever screwed with me personally, he can be a bit..... excessive for lack of a better word. Just tell him to tone it down a bit.

I do not think that discussion moderators can delete images, but they can remove links to them from posts.

If it was too erotic for Fandom's standards, we should probably find and delete it outright.

Anyway, Soldier Blue is correct.

Yeah, judging by the message Schnee left afterwards, he likely just did it as a joke.

Well, the image seems harmless, and Schnee was likely only joking, yes.

Voilet Void was also complaining on Discord asking if Ant was (R slur) because he thought Cal and DDM made sense in the Rosilina Downgrade Thread.

Edit: Also, the use of the H slur
Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 8.01.44 AM

Has any staff member given VioletVoid a strong warning yet?

The problem is that you have almost put behaving badly into system. You really need to make an effort to shape up, or we might eventually be forced to ban you for it for a long time.

I haven't got a clue why someone would use Character Realms to send messages (troll or otherwise) to VSBW members.

1. The Character Realms staff will still see and remove it, especially if it contains gore and NSFW content which if left alone can get them in trouble.

2. The VSTF can wipe out someone's contributions across the enitre Fandom network. So can the Fandom Staff apparently.

3. All this usually happens before the person the message is sent to even is able to read the message. How many of you clicked on the troll message out of curiosity only to get redirected to that wikia's front page since the contributions have been completely erased? Happens to me all the time.

Unless they're from Character Realms (I highly doubt it), this is quite literally a very poor and pathetic attempt at trolling. It wastes their time more than it wastes ours.

You have said similar or worse things within the wiki on several occasions. If you do not stop to try being offensive, we will very much have to ban you. Your behaviour within the wiki is unacceptable, and there are limits to what kind of malicious comments that we tolerate even outside of the wiki. You are probably our current worst behaving regular member. Take your bad behaviour seriously, or you will be removed.

All right at this point he's been informed his behavior isn't acceptable, someone give him a warning on his wall and lets move on for the time being. There is no need to drag this out further.

Yes, since other staff members have been unwilling to help me out, I suppose that I will have to do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back