• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElixirBlue said:
Wait, where is this urgent call to action coming from?
The cup is running over with plenty of incidents within the last months. That is why. It isn't remotely a one-time issue.

NostalgiaTrip said:
As I've said Ant. Violet thinks he can't be touched because he's been doing this stuff on other sites. He knows verywell that what he is doing is agains the rules and has seen to 'protect' himself. His earlier comment cleary shows this.

There is only one solution.
This.

"dial down your language in any chat rooms connected to it."

Sorry but...discord isn't connected to us and I like to be myself in that place. Here I'll change, but discord? That's kinda controlling my first amendment right.

@Violet

The problem here is two-fold: I have seen you break our rules plenty of times, but have consistently been so tired and overworked that I haven't reported the incidents as I should.

However, given this mistake on my part, you do have a point, so I suppose that you can get a final chance if Sera is fine with it. If so, you have to immediately and permanently completely clean up your behaviour here though, and do it sincerely.

Behavioral patterns also play a role how liable is he to change given the chance? In the end I'm fine with a ban if others are for it(Doesn't seem to be the case), though I think he should probably get another chance. Saying that he should be watched more closely considering his behavior.

Okay. It seems like Violet will get to remain here then as long as he behaves well.

My apologies for behaving in an unprofessional manner by not reporting him earlier.

Okay, please stop cluttering up the RVR thread, that in itself is a rule violation. It's only been 4 days and we're already at over 300 posts. I'm going to agree with Antvasima and Sera about the Final Warning however. And I do apologize for not being able to comment or help out sooner due to RL business.

I'm just going to say I'm glad this situation got resolved but it's clear to me (after reading the above messages) there's still going to be bad blood, I know certain personalities don't mix but lets try to keep it clean for now on, keep in mind different folks have different levels of tolerance for a "joke".

My apologies if this is kinda contributed to the derail but I felt like getting this off my chest.

In his own words, it is merely a discussion thread which I have no clue why he posted it in the Versus threads, before moving it to Fun and Games. You can notice he did this very same thing with the Sonic one, is still in Versus.

And no, this isn't trolling, is just John being honest to hell weird again. There's no ill intent I can perceive, he just does... unexpected things.

I also do not have the impression that he means any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back