• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could very well be true...He still needs a ban though. He threatened some very serious and disturbing things as some of his first post. most of them seem like things..Just no, I see no reason to humor what is either a mentally unstable person or a troll.

Not sure myself. He's insulting and doing threats to people and the latter is a very serious thing. He seems to be trolling so it's better if we just ban him.

We are all terrified, really.

Moving on now that the jester has finished his dance it would be best if somone banned him. He's very clearly not a prescence we can tolerate on this wiki.

I wonder how much more he can show us that he has absolutly nothing better to do than waste his own time?

He definetly deserves a ban, it'll be saving him from himself really.

Good make it slow I hate myself quite a bit. Top kek btw :p

Sigh wish the admins weren't busy so we could get this over with, while entertaining your antics are very repetitive.

The admins are probably too busy to see the thread. But I'll delete every post, so don't quote him nor talk to him. Don't derail neither, please.

I'm back and I got a request. Can you guys unblock Kermit the Dank ass Frog? Since he barely talks on here and hasn't done anything wrong whenever he does

What did kermit do to get banned in the first place? He's labeled as a troll account and it was done by ant. I suspect if the answers yes he'll have to change his name as I don't believe expletives are allowed in profile names.

If he doesn't do anything here there's no point in unbanning him.

The pen or the sword said:
What did kermit do to get banned in the first place? He's labeled as a troll account and it was done by ant. I suspect if the answers yes he'll have to change his name as I don't believe expletives are allowed in profile names.
Same thing I did, but I got warned. Yet he got blocked/banned

NostalgiaTrip said:
I don't think this is the thread to discuss this. I'm sure there is already a thread to discuss reversing bans.
That would be this thread.

@VioletVoid100 Can you actually link the account's page so it's easier to find details about the ban?

After looking into Kermit's contributions I'm fine with an unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back