• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one objects, I'm going to reopen the thread so we can properly explain how our tiering system works.

@Sir Ovens

I already explained and he didn't listened. He's literally a "feats only" debater. His rationale is incompatible with our site. And this coming from me, a "feats first, statements second" debater.

I also linked the pages in his message wall. If he's willing to hear the arguments he'll read them. If he's not, then we shouldn't waste time and effort on him.

I also should address Sleepy and Andy are correct in that we shouldn't respond to our bad reputation with bad behavior. Our profiles lately have very much become unreliable but of course people will flock towards higher tiered verses. Us wanking to Hell and back won't decrease our popularity, it'll increase it, but it will also affect our credibility like Sleepy said. At first we were going only not credible due to "dimensional tiering" but now we're not credible due to our overly inflated tiering. However. Matt is also correct in that those who refuse to have a reasonable discussion rather than just insult us have no place here to begin with.

Edit: I also agree with Calaca, who besides me was one of the extremely few people who handled that Naruto thread in a professional manner. If I were his employer I'd give him a raise.

I feel like we should stop the discussion here, no discussion on "rationale" and how compatable they are with the site as a whole can be made without clogging this thread up. If you all would like to discuss what kind of persepectives don't work on the site by nature, there's message walls and a general discussion forum.

Yes, I think that Sera is correct, but this is not the right place to talk about it.

People who take pleasure for being a troll when others are trying to have serious discussion generally don't get far in life.

You should preferably ask Ogurtsow for help to read the Russian text. If the OP went over the line with the insults, he should be banned.

My russian is rusty, but it seems most of it was just shitposting. There were curse words in there, but I wouldn't really call it insulting, just trolling.

Okay. Is somebody willing to ask Ogurtsow?

He was practically trolling. Or more accurately, just being a jerk by responding with memes. No different than how some people do here.

Okay. So no banning is necessary then?

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3490586

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back