• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody links to spyware or doxing sites, they should obviously be permanently banned.

Here is what I found with our standard link checking website. I don't notice any redirects at least:

Screenshot 20190726-110215 Firefox

Antvasima said:
Here is what I found with our standard link checking website. I don't notice any redirects at least:
Firefox threw an invalid certificate error, saying it was providing the certificate for another domain.

I couldn't find another page on that website that gave that some error.

Okay. Then a ban seems appropriate.

We should also remove the post that contained the link.

Sorry if this is derailing but when I searched the word "Mystcosm" on Google, it showed the same site without the https:// at the beginning. I clicked on it and there seems to be nothing wrong with it.

So should we ban this user and remove the thread he made on Uldmaster's wall? Links to phishing sites is ban worthy offence, and he seems to be acting like he's clueless, but that could just be acting.

I also clicked the link myself and the first thing I got was a warning of the site being not-private and potentially dangerous.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
So should we ban this user and remove the thread he made on Uldmaster's wall? Links to phishing sites is ban worthy offence, and he seems to be acting like he's clueless, but that could just be acting.
I check @Red Terror96's contribution, the user seems pretty tame. Futhermore, the link is working quite well with the evidence provided showed in my Google Chrome Browser. The user didn't edit it original post so I don't think @Red Terror96 is malicious.

So far, I don't think the user should banned. I think case was could from misunderstanding.

@Medeus and Elizhaa

I personally think that the member in question seems suspicious. The post with the link should be removed in any case.

@Yobo

I responded there.

I blocked them and removed the posts.

Another staff member closed the thread.

Is some other staff member willing to handle it?

I have blocked him, I think he's an obvious sock of those previous two users. And had 100% the same reasoning skills and misunderstands that Low 2-C isn't Multiversal.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I have blocked him, I think he's an obvious sock of those previous two users. And had 100% the same reasoning skills and misunderstands that Low 2-C isn't Multiversal.
somehow Alien X standards base Low 2-C our universe level.

Is some other staff member willing to warn, or if necessary ban, him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back